Is this what currycels believe?

Is this what currycels believe?

>I can't detect sarcasm
You might be autism, my pal

shitlets BTFO

Who cares. This image triggered you so badly, that you decided to save it and make a thread about it on Veeky Forums. Fucking pathetic.

The image is supposed humorous.

Indians make fine immigrants desu. They're usually polite and work white collar jobs. I'd take Indians over violent welfare muzzies any day.

top kek

pajeet detected

shit in loo not on street

Shit in your mouth and on your sheets

And all over your countries, which we will have completely taken over by 2100

Fuck off Indian shit cunt motherfucker
Everyone knows that Pakistanis are the superior race

every one of you sand niggers needs to go

>superior race

You two are literally the same race, the country was split in 1950 brainlet.

>b-but they worship cows and poo in streets

Yes, and you glorify a pedo and throw acid on women. You're meant for each other.

Like 10% of Indians are attractive

The ones that look like tanned caucasians

tune in another episode of "shit throwing monkeys", wednesdays on TLC

>hi
>i'm from Italy
fixed

70% of your country is inbred that's a fact

You only have 20 more years as a christian majority better enjoy it.. your Masters will take over
Not true at all.
We are descended from aryan race while indians are dravidians similar to the aborginals in australia
This is a muslim

But remember: White genocide isn't real and white nationalists are irrational skin-haters.

I used to work in a place with many Indian clients. It's more like 2%. You know the good looking actors and models you see on tv? They're pretty much all the attractive Indians on Earth.

calm yourself guido

>We are descended from aryan race while indians are dravidians similar to the aborginals in australia
rofl

2% of indians equals 27 million people

more like 0.02% of indian guys, they are the most ugly people arround the world, if you add girls it may go up to 1% but holy shit indians are ugly as fuck, even muslins and africans are better

>least trustworthy: Italy
correct

Poland is obsessed with Germany

>most trustworthy
>Germany

No

White people don't have large families and over 20% of white males are virgin NEETs. And they don't get married before 30+ now, and the woman act like raging whores for their entire youth, and then 50% divorce.

If by "white genocide" you mean white people killing themselves off, sure.

t. doesn't know what Aryan means

Euro garbage isn't Aryan idiot.

The closer people look to Persian/Iranian the better looking they are. The Caucus mountains are directly above Iran/The Mid East, not Europe. Iran = Aryan, can you not see the obvious etymology?

Southern Europeans, North Euros, North Mid-Easterners and North West Indians all have the Caucasian/Aryan phenotype.

European mainlanders/britishers are euro trash, arabs and semetics are to the south, dravidians are to the south of India, and mongoloids are to the east.

Europeans without eastern DNA look garbage. And they fetish dark hair and dark eyes - Persion phenotypes

Forgot decimal point. I meant 0.00002%. Seriously, out of a crowd of 1,000 Indians, you might see 5 attractive people.

Poo in loo detected, ive always noticed that Indians desperately try to separate themselves from muslims for some reason

You're right. Aint (((nobody))) encouraging these trends.

> they are the most ugly people arround the world

Blame arranged marriages for that. Everyone else in the world reproduces through sexual selection, Indians get their moms to find them a mate.

Obviously not you dumb nigger. These are the creators of Potluck Comics. Not sure which one is Gail.

Two different cultures, perhaps?

This desu

most and least trustworthy ahaha