What's it like attending a big public university? Is it filled with liberals, staceys and chads?

What's it like attending a big public university? Is it filled with liberals, staceys and chads?

The public funded university I went to (Melbourne, Australia) was literally like 80% females. Not very many stacies, and pretty much no chads at all.

>liberals
very yes

>stacys
yes

>chads
not that many desu. lots of wannabe chads though

Yes
No
No

>liberals

Idk, I'm an engineering major and many people I interact with are moderately conservative.

I don't know what nonsense and trends goes in in the meme degreesz

TRANNIES AND HOMOSEXUALS AND TUMBLR USERS EVERYWHERE

It depends. An SEC school in the south will have significantly less liberals, more staceys & chads
A school in the West/Northeast will be filled with liberals

That sucks.

I agree that some liberal arts like sociology and economics can be useful for acquiring and analyzing demographic data and such, but it probably sucks dealing with those people on a daily basis

I don't mind the homos but the tumblr users spout the same 5 memes all the time and the trannies are the most fragile social media addicts I have ever met.

Haven't run into any political confrontations, hope it stays that way. Tured of the unoriginal Donald Trump jokes every five minutes from some people though.

I'm here to learn how to animate and I kinda regret it a little bit. If I knew I could have hotten easy access to some of the required programs in community college, I would have been on it mich earlier. I demonstrated that I had advanced understanding of drawing as I took some illustration courses before but they made me take these piss-ass easy baby shit beginner classes. "To follow the curriculum from the start as we do it" they said.

Buncha the professors are people with no skill who lick the asses of Andy Warhol and Yoko Ono. Fortunately the animation department isn't run by such airheads.

yes
no
no

>Is it filled with liberals, staceys and chads?
Yes. My advice is to lift (duh), study hard, and join a frat- the rest will sort itself out

t. University of Florida

Is it hard balancing school and frat life? I rushed the "top frat" at Ohio State University and I got an interview but wasn't able to get a bid when I rushed.

Every great society needs art. I'm sure your work will be a positive contribution instead of the lazy stuff most of your tumblr using peers come up with that lacks basic understanding of artistic theory and perspective.

>not going to a private Catholic uni

fucking plebs

All the chads are the athletes who takes online classes so you'll never see them around campus.

Australia is a reverse Saudi Arabia, all males are slaves to women and have no human right.
When a woman says a man did a crime, the man will put in front of a Kangaroo Court and gets punished.

lol come to the U.K, you'd be shot for that kind of thinking in a university currently

you shouldn't have lost WW2.

Msu student here
Yes to all of these

It's not as bad as some people say, but they are swarming with liberals and you should keep any rightwing views to yourself.

I went to a major school with 30k+ in a predominantly conservative state.

Yes, there are liberals fucking everywhere. Liberals in conservative places tend to congregate around the university towns.

Staceys? Abso-fuckin-lutely. They are everywhere. God damn do I miss college

Chads? LOTS of wannabe chads, but real chads tend to be athletes, frat-daddies or ROTC dudes.

Stellenbosch student here.

Majority Afrikaans school. btfo's libcucks, protestors and rioters (no shit- once saw some SWAT dudes there to deal with the aforementioned) and doesn't afraid of anything.

No, you just have to be mature enough to say "no" to parties when you've got work to do.

I end up missing about half of the events because of work/school, but it's still a ton of fun and the best way to meet people

>wat

SEC schools like Uflorida and UGA has more staceys and Chads than liberals.

my major is full of people like this.

>being scared of liberals

You're a pathetic faggot OP. We don't all believe in that SJW tumblr bullshit

Moving to Columbus OH in August as a grad student.

What am I in for?

What do you define wannabe chads as?

Like are they skinnyfat or dadbode dudes in fraternities who try to act alpha and end up failing?

Or gymcel types?

Graduated from pic related 1 year ago.

Lots of liberals, staceys, and chads. Easy enough to avoid any of the above since it's so huge.

You could hang out with Greek like and never encounter any shitlibs outside of class or people watching.

You could also hang around RCAH SJWs and never see and staceys or chads.

>ROTC dudes
Lol no. The only reason someone does ROTC is because they're poor or are pursuing a shit major. Neither apply to chad

OSU is aight, join some clubs and do other normie shit and you should be fine. Whats your field of study?

ROTC kids are weird as fuck. they were all skinny and awkward kids. with a few big framed/ muscular people sprinkled in.

But then again my only experience with them was in High school.

I went to a Big 10 uni but graduated before this libcuck feminazi craze swept the nation so my experience was pretty typical college movie stuff.

My little sister got into the same school and we're going down on Monday for her orientation, I'm interested to see how everything is changed.

I'm pretty sure libcuck feminazi craze crowd were always in colleges lol.

I seem to attract the liberal types. No complaints since they're attractive for the most part.

Pic related

It's like going to a 4 year resort away from your parents. Most people are either friends with people from high school or in Greek life. People from out of state have a harder time making friends. Classes are huge and depending on the prestige of the school they can be hard as fuck. Most of the teaching staff will be liberal, as well as most of the student body. There are a fair amount of "Chads" and "Stacies," but most people are normal or average.

> there are a fair amount of "chads" and "stacies", but most people are normal or average

dis statement is very true.