Who here /MEATONLY/

Who here /MEATONLY/

Saltless , seasoning-less , only dead animals cooked in their own fat .
No dairy ( Butter, cream , milk , etc...)
Eggs are ok
Tallow , lard , etc are super OK .
Macro ranging from 80-20 to 60-40 F/P

Can't get sick , quicker recovery , better gainz , better mental clarity , acne disappear in 10 days , can keep on doing cardio for hours without problem .

You get to eat delicious REAL food EVERY MEAL.

EAT LIKE A HUNTER NOT A PREY

Other urls found in this thread:

press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
authoritynutrition.com/7-evidence-based-health-reasons-to-eat-meat/
authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=T
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the price of meat
I can barely afford chicken. Good thing though, I have two deer in my deep freeze.

t. Texan

It's the only downside , but since meat is so nutrition dense compared to other food & your body so much more adaptable when you only eat real food , even caloric deficit will allow you to be anabolic as hell .

DIE AT 30 LIKE STONE AGE MAN NOT AT 80 LIKE NORMAL PERSON

>Most people are sick as hell once they're near 50+ in today's society
>almost every folk above 60 will suffer from a number of illnesses & metabolic disease

>Meanwhile stone age men could live up to 80 + & only die of old age while still being healthy

You know the old average age expectancy was only due to the huge number of early child death ? Most of the human who got past childhood survived for at least 70+ year .

>implying that's a bad thing

>Killing yourself ironically

Laughed way more than I should have

Where are you? Here in dallas, chicken is cheaper than milk

Chicken is nice & tasty , it's good to bulk up your meal for cheap dolaridoos , but you should mainly get your meat intake through other mammal

>no salt

I mean, I know Veeky Forums can't cook for shit, but fucking really? That's just beyond pathetic.

>Know how to cook ( thus don't need salt )
>Need salt to make his food taste good ( thus don't know how to cook)

PICK ONE

venison is legit delicious, shame its expensive af where i live

only a cooklet would find his meat bland without salt .

>Can't get sick , quicker recovery , better gainz ,better mental clarity , acne disappear in 10 days , can keep on doing cardio for hours without problem .
>You get to eat delicious REAL food EVERY MEAL.
>EAT LIKE A HUNTER NOT A PREY
Meat is good...
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
>breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
>authoritynutrition.com/7-evidence-based-health-reasons-to-eat-meat/
>authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
>authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
>Saltless , seasoning-less , only dead animals cooked in their own fat .
But why?
>(cont.)

Man, you fuckers are stupid. It's literally cooking 101 to salt your food. By your logic jerky and bacon are haram.

>Saltless , seasoning-less , only dead animals cooked in their own fat .
They denature the real taste of your meat IMO , When I first started /NOPLANT/ I still used them but my taste-buds ascended to a new plane of Flavor discerning abilities and I started to dig deeper into the rabbit hole .

I do my own saltless jerky & bacon .

>No dairy ( Butter, cream , milk , etc...)
Just personal preference on this one but I feel like it's retarded to milk those tits when we have access to real meat .
I rarely use ghee but I really limit my consumption of it .

what does that t. mean? I know e.g, i.e., but not .t.

I like to shit in the street
t.pudo patel

I'm a nice guy
t.beta cuck

>(cont.)
>And as for salt, which Audette rails against in a manner so prolific it rivals the Westboro Baptist Church's hatred of the homosexuals, it's not only necessary, but critical.
>"Certain isolated groups in areas such as Brazil, Papua New Guinea, and rural African communities have been found to live on sodium intakes of as little as 1150 mg per day. However, despite finding generally low blood pressure in these remote communities, the little evidence that exists on these low salt societies suggests shorter life expectancy and higher mortality rates" (Kresser).
>Paleo authors will often rail against sodium intake, suggesting that paleolithic man consumed less sodium than is recommended by the government to maintain optimal health. Apparently, however, they lack access to Wikipedia. Wild animals, of whom our ancestors were a part, utilize natural "salt licks" to maintain healthy bone and muscle growth. These mineral licks are so important to wildlife that they're illegally used to bait animals for hunting, and even the Vikings mentioned them prominently in their mythology. >According to Norse mythology,
>"In Norse mythology, before the creation of the world, it was the divine cow Audhumla who, through her licking of the cosmic salt ice, gave form to Buri, ancestor of the gods and grandfather of Odin. On the first day as Audhumla licked, Buri's hair appeared from the ice, on the second day his head and on the third his body" (Wikipedia)
>In other words, no matter what the paleo authors might say, they're fucking morons- salt is important in your diet. Nevermind seasonings, which have been used since time immemorial- you need to salt your food. The issue with salt isn't too much salt- it's an imbalance in your salt and potassium intake. Prehistoric man ate a hell of a lot more potassium than we did, which kept their electrolytes balanced and kept them hydrated.
>(cont.)
Ok. Left out some info and had to edit.

lolol what is scurvy.

Too bad your 100lbs Texan deer doesn't compare to my 200lbs Minnesotan deer

but what does it stand for?

>No dairy ( Butter, cream , milk , etc...)
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
>(cont.)
Also highly doubt the"milk=prostate cancer" entirely especially when in the article it says:
>Estrone and prostate cancer risk in men: As far as the estrone levels Maruyama et al. measured in their 2010 study are concerned it is very difficult to tell, whether or not the 26% increase in E2 levels is or isn't a problem.
>The estrone values in the Maruyama study are unrealistic. With a normal range of difficult to tell
>unrealistic
and
>What remains to be seen, though, is whether future epidemiological evidence will support or refute the currently heralded hypothesis that dairy consumption increases prostate cancer risk and whether we will be able to identify more feasible explanations for this relations than those that are implicated by the results Maruyama et al. present in their 2010 study.

Only happen in omnivore / herbivore population .

Need for vitamin C is like 2% of what it used to be when you go Meat only Hyper hyper low carbs.
Trace C from meat will be more than enough to prevent it .

I'm not against dairy for health reason at all , I just believe they're 100% useless if you already eat a lot of meat .

And beside some soft cheese , I find cheese way too salty .

Not me, I prefer a healthy, varied diet

I'm sure my diet is more varied than yours ;)

>I have two deer in my deep freeze
Only two kinds of people have a full deep freeze, hunters and welfare leeches
I've had a deep freeze for about a year and it still sits empty

I think it means talking. At least, talking can be substituted for t.

Have fun trying to take a shit

That's where you're wrong kiddo .

Shiting could hardly be easier & cleaner when you eat only meat .

fucking this. with no fiber or a fuckton of fat you will have bloody stools in 3 weeks max.

You eat 4 or 5 different things. I eat more different kinds of vegetables alone.

I've been eating / NOMEAT/ For 6 month now and I never had a single shiting problem .

Going in , shiting & wiping ( wiping nothing since i'm fiber free ) , flushing , going out .
Take me less than 2 min total every other day up to every four day , and I eat 3500 Kcals + .

when you eat real food and not grass your body is really efficient at using it all and not letting it pass through your body .

If you're allowed to call cauliflower & broccoli 2 things i'm allowed to call beef lungs & pork lungs 2 things too ;)

Nice b8 M83 8/8

Im going to spoon feed you kiddies just this once

it means terveiset which is 'regards' in Finnish. It came from one of those Spurdo Spärde comics.

>NOMEAT?

Oh shit I went full retard /NOPLANT/

People run over deer all the time over here. I have my hunting certification and everything, I have feeding spot set up in the right place, but I just don't go hunting that often. Roadkill deer is easier to get, just ask your friend for the next one he hits.

*a feeding spot

Seriously, thanks. Googling t. provided nothing.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=T

Top bait.

Captcha: preschool lane, how fitting.