/femfit/

Do you lift for Chad?

>/femfit/
>0 posts
Why am I not surprised

I do

although I was the nerdy type I never got to mess around in high school. Hoping to get thicc tho and I already have tinder just need to do a little more work. I never got to do the whole casual sex thing so kinda nervous about it

Don't do it. Casual sex ruins relationship sex.

>/femfit/
>implying there are girls here

I don't like Chad types but I do hope to attract a man who's more my type

>I already have tinder

dont do it, get a caring boyfriend who loves you.

you are gonna be 35+ without marriage and children if you start to slut around.

Why is this a png?

i pledge all of my being to Chad

At first I just wanted to stop looking like a beached orca.
Now, I just like being physically strong. Estrogen doesnt really help with that but, at least I can hike and fuck around on a treadmill without visiting the ER.
So.
Baby steps.

Lul, all these sad motherfuckers trying to lock up what you want to do sexually

have fun dont be scared

anyone
V A N C O U V E R
???

>falling for the thicc meme

its just good advice

you are not gonna be attractive as a woman when you've been on the cock carousel in your 20s.

LOL all these bitter, lonely, desperate guys trying to beg and plead with this girl to not have casual sex, yet they would JUMP at the first pussy that waved in front of their face.

You hit the GYM HARD, while Stacy eats Froyo

Guys look at your thicc body and think "ugh, what a fatass" while they look at the stacy and think "she's so hot, she's got great tits and a fine ass without looking like half a man".

Stacy STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED TITS, HIPS and FACE.

Men are getting more and more picky and discerning and its either STACY or NOTHING

Why haven't you basic bitches learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.

Close, surrey

triggered much?

its easy to be a slut, you can fuck a bunch of guys who are in to BBW shit if you're a fucking 150kg land whale.

Its not easy to fuck girls.

Marry a career man and make christian children

goys she is on Veeky Forums, she is already damaged goods, don't encourge her to ensnare a useful man.

Besides, sluts and flirts are innocent

I lift for my husbando.

There is way to much autism on this board for you to drop that big of a truth bomb.

>Marry a career man and make christian children
Since when is being scientifically illiterate a new goal in life?

Brotip: one cocktail, drink it slow, seltzer the rest of the night. It's not the crazy fucking that ages easy girls - sex is fantastic for your health - it's the drinking.

Pretty sure your gonna be disappointed.
Feel like one night stands are for people that are garbage at sex. Get a fwb or something on going, less chance of disease that way to.
t. prudish guy.

I lift so I can get a thicc manlet bf

And suffocate him with my fat powerlifter thighs while he's eating me out

why don't you skip tinder and just marry me? assuming you're not fat

>Its not easy to fuck girls
for you.

Where can I find a female that isn't flimsy or artsy fartsy but has a sober mind? I like girls that are straight forward and know what they want. Seriously, where y'all hiding?

I lift for Stacy.

>tfw no femme gf

>translation: where can I find a unicorn?

Yeah, pretty much

You're ruining yourself

the trick is to find girls that have a lot of passion for a certain hobby. Doesn't really need to be anything specific but the fact that they have goals in life and a meaningful way to spend their time is a good indication that they're not shallow whores who derive all their self worth from going out with her friends

>having a hobby = "they have goals in life"
>Implying any girl is not a shallow whore

>I like girls that are straight forward and know what they want

They don't want you.

ur on the wrong board my friend

back to r9k pls

That makes sense, that or a great work ethic. I've been avoiding 'party girls' since I turned 18.
hilarious

Lul back to /a/ with you whiteknight

>They don't want you.
Not yet

>Stacy STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED TITS, HIPS and FACE.
>his
he he he he he he he he he he he he he

Yes
Male

I just want a Veeky Forums friend who works out and likes anime and video games.

Also I'm 5'0, nobody will ever want to marry me. And even if anybody did want me, they'd probably just want to pump and dump me.

I lift to avoid more rape in the future. 95lb pedobait no longer tyvm

>I-I would never fuck a girl who had casual sex

Uh huh.

This. It's sending all these kissless virgins into maximum overdrive that pussy is so close yet still so far away.

You had me at works out but lost me at anime and video games

i'm all of those things and a manlet. we would never meet because i'm also a hermit with a home gym.

>y'all
go back to worldstar, tyrone

Same. H-home gym Master race.

Manlet doesn't really matter to me because it's hard to get shorter than me. How short?

Ayy I'll be your friend. Not really into anime but I work out and like video games.
Assuming you're female you're fine. I'm 5'0 and have been in a relationship for over a year. Guys think shortness is cute.
If you legitimately want to be friends I'm down to give you my insta or fb or something

I like going to the gym because it lifts my mood. I don't talk to anyone there and probably look like a weirdo when I play idolshit while using the arc trainer but it feels good to be there.

i'm 5'4. drop your steam or something if you want to keep in touch.

>triggered
>>responding to a tangential post
>>>prescribing a future to someone else
you aren't smart enough to try and do this, so don't

>grill thread turns into a manlet internet hookup thread
Children still haven't learned that e-sex doesn't mean shit, and you'll never meet the people you've added on the other side of the world.

don't be this much of a fucking beta no one wants to be your friend

the only one here assuming that is you. i have funnier conversations with people i've never met IRL on steam.

and i should mention i have no intention of meeting them ever. my contact with them is purely on a hobby related level.

I mean probably true (though idk how I'm being a beta, I'm a girl in a relationship so it's not like I was trying to flirt) but I was just responding to the person who wanted to make friends lmao

hahahaha

why lie on the net, lad?

Turbo femlet here to tell you you're wrong.

Why so bitter, lad? Hate to break it to you but girls exist

>this thread now
I'm sorry for ruining it. I won't think about making friends on Veeky Forums again.

chinks.

chinks have the least romantic mind in the universe. You will be the bitch in the relationship tho, whiteboi

>no response
poor little guy

just tried find your steam. avatar of a dude getting buttfucked by some black dude. i'll pass. thanks.

I would gladly take free money if someone's giving it away, but if my friend asked me for advice on investing, I would tell him not to be a dumbass and give it away.

Why would I lift for chad? All I literally have to do is go up to him and say "I really wanna fuck you," and mean it.

I lift for self confidence and health.

If you aren't already a slut, don't bring yourself down to that level. If I were you I'd go find me a beta Asian pre-med student or engineer and lock him down. Have at least 3 on your tab incase one grows a pair and bails. Openly date one, friendzone and lead on the rest. If you do this you will have a good easy life

is that her before?

U lie

ikr

does Stacy even like built women, is our struggle only quixosis

she posted it onto her offical instagram just this morning, yup thats her.

>WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

Well... I guess this place is the best place to ask. Do any of you other femanons use the BBG (Bikini Body Guide) program or any others? Recommendations?

Also: does anyone do monthly cheat meals? Would planning them for the first day of your period be a good idea?

I'm starting from a background of largely sedentary lifestyle, and I've been overweight since middle school. I was so weak at first that I couldn't even do the beginning exercises in "pre-BBG" BBG. I still can't do some of the moves (like ab bikes) but I'm steadily becoming stronger. I've already gone from a size 12 to a size 6, so I'm making steady progress. Can't wait until I have a flat stomach.

Shiho Yoshimura from Japanese Olympic volleyball team is my motivation. I want those arms. Life goals and wife goals, holy shit.

Damn, are you me? Props to you on working up the courage to try for casual sex! I'm a kissless virgin, and I'm terrified just thinking about getting into bed with anyone else even when my ovaries are screaming for it. The more fit I get, the louder they scream. I'm scared of what my hormones will try to get me to do when I finally get to 18% bodyfat.

I don't want to see the woman who is so incompetent she can't get laid.

Another girl falling for the slut meme. There's a reason in the olden days people frowned upon promiscuity. You lose all your value if you're a loose whore. Don't do it

lol same. I only use the treadmill or stationary bike, and I'm always watching anime. I'm currently watching a seinen anime, and I end up lurching forward to cover up the screen every time a sexy scene comes up even if no one is directly around me. Kind of embarrassing, but I don't want to stop it mid-episode for an inappropriate scene that'll be finished in a moment.

>There's a reason in the olden days people frowned upon promiscuity

Because men couldn't prevent pregnancy or guarantee their children's paternity and women couldn't own property without entering a family contract. Neither of those things are true anymore, so why not have fun?

>women couldn't own property

Any austistic girls in
N E W Y O R K
pls

It's true, it's not made-up clickbait shit. When property rights were afforded depends on where you're talking about.

How about in America?

Anyone???? pls

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

yea, now we still can't be certain of paternity without looking insecure and a huge fight from her or hiding it.

>or guarantee their children's paternity

In some Western countries it's impossible for a father to get a DNA test unless the wife agrees to it.

try qtddtot. I'm not a woman so I have no idea. I've heard people talk about strong curves as a program for women. Again, not a woman, so no idea about it.

>tfw you watching kill la kill and it a really lewd close up of the crotch and ur older brother walks in and you pause it and from his perspective it looks like u watchin hentai.

This is actually a decent response, thanks user

no I lift to dominate submissive girly boys

Thanks, user! I'll look into Strong Curves and its reviews. Its cover promises a better butt, so it looks promising already lol. Might move on to this after I graduate from BBG.

how do I gain weight without getting fat

>/femfit/ thread gets posted
>Only actual female posters immediately start talking about riding the cock carousel and sharing retarded meme-marketing workouts

I want all of you basic-bitch thots to leave.

It's called "muscle"

>Implying

The vast majority of Veeky Forums's threads about women all revolve around finding a long-term partner. All of the posts about manwhoring are literal CHAD fucking STACY(S) memes or some equivalent tier of insecurity-trolling.

Veeky Forums isn't being hypocritical here. The dating culture here really is centered on trying to find gf's that aren't complete whores.