240 Cal, but a lot of sodium

240 Cal, but a lot of sodium
is this with water for a beverage an ALRIGHT meal?

22g of protein, all kindz of protein

You need more to eat for it to be a meal

>non organic jimmy dean shit probably full of soy and other trash

Just learn to fucking cook and buy raw ingredients. Make your own meals.

you can stir fry all those ingredients together in the same pan and eat it right out of the pan in less than 10 minutes you fat lazy fuck

>Scrambled hen period, diced potatoes, mangled corpse sausage and coagulated baby cow food
Why the fuck would you eat that, might as well dig up a graveyard
Fucking psychopath

If you dont want to cook that's an okay alternative. Its pretty easy to make eggs and sausage tho. The potatoes are gains stealers, and the cheese is bad for you.

triggered vegan? triggered vegan. get off me precious board faggot

>LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU TELLING ME THE TRUTH BECAUSE THE SAUSAGE IS DELICIOUS

every day i am more and more glad that im not a pussy like you.

ya shouldnt have more than 5-8g of sodium.

not for "muh health" but to save your aesthetics from moonface/water retention bloat.

If meat serves as your self affirmation of sexual identity, more power to you booboo. Go for that corpse, I mean sausage if it's the only thing keeping your manhood intact

The USDA recommends less than 2.4 g per day

Calling it a corpse doesn't make me not want to eat it. Also, I'm a woman. Whenever I meet a male vegan I throw up in my mouth a tiny bit.

>Calling it a corpse doesn't make me not want to eat it.
Eating corpses is not normal, and sugarcoating the reality by calling it "sausage" is burying your head in the sand either. You wouldn't eat roadkill "sausage", even if it had been sanitised. You wouldn't like it if your pet went missing and later found out that it's head had been cut off and it's body had been turned to poop by another human.
>Also I'm a woman.
Tits or gtfo
> Whenever I meet a male vegan I throw up in my mouth a tiny bit.
I don't feel physical discomfort because of other people's bad choices, glad I'm not a pussy like you

Alright yoy had your fun, stop b8ing now

I would eat my pet if my pet was a cow, pig, or chicken and it died

I am not having fun. Speaking to people with closed ears that don't engage in discussion is not fun. However, I'm hoping someone will eventually listen and take the red pill.

veganism: the pussy pill

Believe whatever you want to believe. Oops, that was the blue pill definition. Shoot.
Oh, amazing argument btw

Just scoop a piece of shit out of the toilet. Less sodium and most likely more nutrition.

vag-anism: the pussy pill

also btw, if you think sausage is bad, i would have to try it first but i would also eat my pet if it was a dog. open to anything. since im not a pussy. and i don't emotionally identify with dead animals like a bitch.

also i don't eat corpses, i eat meat. vultures eat corpses. scavenger animals eat corpses. i eat prime rib.

Jokes on you, I live in India, free gains errywhere.

>You wouldn't eat roadkill "sausage", even if it had been sanitised.
been there done that, a fucking deer jumped in front of my car and i beheaded it, so i threw it on my trunk and ate it for 1 weeks, also gave a lot of it to my dogs

>if you think sausage is bad, i would have to try it first but i would also eat my pet if it was a dog.
Bismuth.png
> open to anything
Except eating normal food like a normal person
>since im not a pussy. and i don't emotionally identify with dead animals like a bitch.
But you seem very keen on emotionally identifying as a man because of your emotional attachment to eating corpses
Anyway not like you can see the double standard you've set for yourself
>also i don't eat corpses, i eat meat. vultures eat corpses. scavenger animals eat corpses. i eat prime rib.
Here is what you wrote sans sugarcoat:
>also i don't eat corpses, i eat corpses. vultures eat corpses. scavenger animals eat corpses. i eat corpse ribcage.
You are literally sugarcoating it
You are eating corpses
Eating corpses is not normal

someone fell for the vegan meme

Why not just make that shit yourself, probably would take a lot better

This LARP about veganism is embarrassing.

Make real food OP.

>(You)

>Eating corpses is not normal

humans evolved to their current state thanks to eating cooked meat. To say "eating meat is not normal" is so fucking stupid. You can argue it might be morally wrong, which I don't agree with either, but it is definitely normal for animals to eat animals bellow them on the food chain.