Why do p*pists hate America?

Why do p*pists hate America?

Other urls found in this thread:

chick.com/m/reading/tracts/readtract.asp?stk=0074
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regnans_in_Excelsis
youtube.com/watch?v=HwmweSQX9GM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dunno, why do Protestants love Jack "I worked for Jack Parson's JATO marketing team and will believe literally any lie anyone tells me" Chick?

Jack Chick was a kins of autark baptist though.

The pope runs a city smaller than the little town I grew up in. His political power is that of a Mayer.

Everything Chick "knew" about the Church came from a Spanish con artist who falsely claimed he was a priest (and claimed among other things that the Church was responsible for creating Communism, Nazism, and Islam)

>the Popes political power extends only as far as the walls of the Vatican

Seriously?

>American Protestants aren't actually Christians and worship the state and think it is more important than their own "religion".

I knew it.

>reading comprehension

>Miscontruing religious power as political power.

I'm a Catholic. We don't really care what he says unless it suits us or offends us.. His influence doesn't extend to politics. Its not like the Catholics of the world will unite to wage a holy war these days.

>Catholics identify with Vatican

Damn stupid heretics.

He was spot on here
chick.com/m/reading/tracts/readtract.asp?stk=0074

lol
>America has at least 40 million protestants who decided the United States needs to be the slave solider of Israel so the Jews can literally destroy the world because it said so in revelations.
>Letting plebs read the sacred scripture.
>Not even once.

T. 1st world catholic

If God commanded a protestant to betray their country, would they do it?

the mexican church has always been shit

They would use circular logic to justify whichever way suits their own best interest

I did the measurements, He politically runs a city smaller than the few blocks I live in.

>Be America
>Whore of Babylon
>Corrupt all the earth with your decedent
>Explicitly Anti-Christian country
hmm I wonder...

>the pope is God

Scripture teaches that the Word of God is the final and highest authority everywhere and at all times.

The Papist is enraged by christian doctrine

this. bloody heathens.

Pope is a faggot and so are you

Maybe America should stop being one big gay disco that spreads homosexuality to the world.

Not a Catholic but I'm pretty sure the Pope just gives official interpretation of the scripture, doesn't add or subtract anything that is already there. The point is that even protestants are supposed to, in theory, regard their faith as more important than their country, nation, or government, so that if the two were ever in conflict, they would also 'betray' the interests of their country out of allegiance with their religion.

Because p*pism = globalism

>homosexuality "spreads"

God's word is above the Pope, but protestant revelation isn't

Why are Protestants always stupid white trash or dumb wailing nignogs?

If your faith = loyalty to the pope, the pope is your god

Catholics just blindly accept the RCC false teachings.

what are the words of Jesus on false teachers?

>implying that's unique to Catholics

Yes.

His MORAL power and social authority is obviously very influential, but the Pope has no legal or political power in any part of the world sans the Vatican.

I agree, all American citizens should be atheists. We can't have people following the bible instead of the constitution.

If what the Pope somehow conflict with the bible, the bible has is right, but this never happen

The pope claims to be king of the world with the power to unseat and dethrone any and all rulers he so desires
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regnans_in_Excelsis

>Satanists shitting up a good Protestant thread

The pope says salvation is by works, the bible says salvation is by faith

>Implying Protestant isn't an heresy that purposefully misunderstand the bible

Lol, Pope didn't says it at all

Daily reminder that in Greek or Latin, there's a work for adoration (only for god) and respect (for saints, but protestants "managed" to translate both as the same work and start calling the respect for saints and holy men heresy.

Freedom > faith desu
Then again I'm both not religious and a patriot so

Fuck off until you learn English you damn foreigner

>being this bad at conditionals

>I'm egoist, thus superior

I'm an actual Catholic. I care immensely what he says (albeit know when it requires assent vs. consideration) and would put my loyalty to my Church above my country in a heart beat

This' what Americans call an argument

I see proddies wanting to establish American theocracy more than Catholics.

this but unironically

At least we believe in the Bible instead of whatever a pedophile Argie says is true

Actually true, the mexican church has overstayed its welcome for a millennium.

At least most Catholics follow what bible says instead of preaches and sermons

Traitor, may your descendants spit on your memory

And he was exposed by a Protestant publication of all sources (Christianity Today).

because they're the spawn of Satan

His descendants may spit on his memory, but God will be proud of it.

Maybe his god the pope, but not the true God

>pointing out that "protestants" can just as easily fall under the influence of a charismatic false teacher is Satanism

>Century XIV

When was the last time a Pope did that?

Hopefully, I pray

Nah, I love my country but repay to Caesar what belongs to Caesar and God what belongs to God. The latter is a much higher priority

>following the American state is more important than following God

>the pope is God

>God is a Protestant

No, but that's the spirit of what this thing is saying.

America isn't holy, and trying to make it so is explicitly against what God said to do.

I'm not even a Catholic.

1 Timothy 5:8

Don't you have some nigger feet to lick?

youtube.com/watch?v=HwmweSQX9GM

No, just the Vicar of Christ

No, more than the US is a pretty good place to be all told but I place God's laws over it. To the extent they directly conflict, religion takes the lead.

Protestants seem to want to set America up on a pillar and idolize it like a golden calf

>Anyone who does not provide for their relatives, and especially for their own household, has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

What?

Despite how crazy Jack was he does actually have a point here, Catholics should be more loyal to the Church than their country.

>most Catholics follow what bible says
Must've missed the part where it says to rape children and lick negro feet

>Fuck pr*testants, you are the sunni Muslims of Christianity

Martin Luther had a good point, and I'm agreeing with you on that. Jesus' word is above the word of any preacher. If the exact stuff in his reform is what's going down in Protestant churches (no personal experiences here; virtually no protestant communities nearby) then that's a good system.

The general principle regarding the Pope is that he is supposed to be guiding Catholics in line with God's will, especially with regards to modern issues. Can he be wrong? Absolutely. I'm sure somewhere there's a doctrine that says I am not allowed to disagree with the Pope, but Jesus is more important than any man. I think most people see it that way.

Lutherian denominations have a totally valid point, and I can at least respect it even if I personally disagree. Anglican denominations however have just replaced the Pope with the Monarchy of the United Kingdom so they could commit sin and have it be accepted in their church. Idk why everyone likes to shit so hard on Catholics when Anglicans are running around like at least the Pope is supposed to be following the Bible.

Pope's most likely washing the dude's feet because it's Holy Thursday and it's supposed to be an observance of how Jesus was humble and he washed his Disciples' feet. Just out here trying to use physical displays and actions to better understand Jesus' teachings.

Diddling children is not a Catholic teaching and that big thing with all those priests happened, but it's not acceptable. Shouldn't smash the entire church for having some shit people in it. There's probably trash leaders in every faith.

What are the Mormons of Islam? NOI?

It's his own not relatives, and includes their tribe

The French had the right idea of enforcing secularism.

>an observance of how Jesus was humble and he washed his Disciples' feet.
But those aren't disciples, they're heretics.

>Shouldn't smash the entire church for having some shit people in it.
No, but you should smash it for actively covering up hundreds of thousands of abuse cases for God knows how many decades.

>those aren't disciples, they're heretics
Jesus liked everyone and probably wifed a known prostitute and probably would've washed those dudes.

>actively covering up
that's fair

go away gnostic

>expecting to be taken seriously when you cant spell

>anti-christian
anti-catholic, maybe.

Ahmadis

This is false. Denying the finality of Muhammad's prophethood is not comporable to denying that there is one God.

>Falseflagging proddie

Every proddie would put their church above their country though. They just start saying the USA is being unamerican as an excuse to support their church over their country, then try to pretend to be true americans as an excuse in an attempt to institute a protestant theocracy.

I wouldn't, because I'm not a traitor

Sorry, I mean every evangelical. Moderate mostly secular proddies are okay.

Nah, cradle Catholic who's becoming more and more of a trad

>implying I'm "moderate" or (((secular)))

As usual, protestants/evangelicals are the least Christian

Why does this image trigger people? Do you honestly expect the pope to not kiss his feet because he's black?

The current pope is a shame just saying. Youre a fool to think otherwise “im an actual catholic but ill say it in a way that makes me a better catholic. Fuck id still be catholic too if it werent other catholics

WE

Not an argument.

There are things the current Pope does and says that annoy me, to say the least, but he is the Holy Father and the Vicar of Christ. I don't abandon the one true Church because of minor hiccups. Nor should you.

>be Catholic
>be rabid American nationalist
>be me
eat shit faggot