How do you make sure you dont get with a slutty non loyal girl in disguise as a qt gf once you make it brehs?

How do you make sure you dont get with a slutty non loyal girl in disguise as a qt gf once you make it brehs?

How does one not end up with a roastie?

You don't. I thought she was cute, I fell in love, perfect girl, plays vidya with me, works out with me, my best friend, cutest little pussy. I asked how many men she had before me 5 months in, 9. She's 18.

I'm in love.. it's too late to turn back.

Stay single

you dont

Trying to find a nonslut in this post sexual revolution society

Date someone that is entirely reliant on you, like a quadriplegic with down-syndrome.

You don't. That's why I still keep myself isolated from many people, especially women whomst've I want more from than just to fuck.

So is it best to find a gf that is not from western society? (Americunt here)... or is the whole planet doomed?

This might work

Take a step back and view your interaction with the girl in the third person. It's always easier to identify issues in relationships if you were viewing it from outside, otherwise you can get caught up in the illusion of good feels that can cloud things when you like the girl, which makes you mentally block out red flags.

If something ever happens in your relationship where, had you been watching your best friend have the same thing happen to him with a girl it would make you want to scream in his face that he needs to get out, then you need to drop that shit immediately

Maybe find a good ole southern belle but even they have been compromised

Always make sure to not ignore red flags

Maybe deep in Eastern Europe, oh high in the Swiss mountains, there is a small traditional village girl with no access to wifi. Sheltered from the world. Maybe.

But you could take the black pill and realise ALL women are tainted, it is up to you, to put them on the path of righteousness

Most of you are retarded and have no foresight or recognition of red flags, so you're easily fooled.

Basically you just need to build your character and go on with your pursuits and evolve along the way, and you'll gain the ability to discern character traits that will provide short term pleasure from traits that will yield a long and secure relationship. In this way you'll attract many women for being your own man, and you'll attract women with discipline, and morals. Hard to find but they do exist.

>I'm in love
You're the tenth man to think that
There will be an eleventh

I have honestly never met anyone I would want to live with for the rest of my life and have a family with as an adult. I do really want one though, at least I am a man so l still have time.

Why would you ask? How insecure are you

InsightAnon gets it

Marry a virgin in a society that enforces conservative relationships, ie. Saudi-Arabia

Make sure she has a career or strives towards something. Make sure she doesn't indulge in drugs or partying or any pointless and destructive activities, if I were to be precise

Romantic love is a fleeting feeling, it's so freeing to realize it.

Just don't meet her in a club or on tinder

If she is good you need a 3-6 months screening period to find out that she is good.

If she is bad she'll show you red flags in that period.
relationship history is the easiest thing to ask about, but girls will lie to you.

My relationship has truly shown who i am as a man.

I have found out things i never knew before, I am obsessive, protective, jealous. Which all leads to me thinking, I must be deeply insecure. I USE to strut around thinking i'm barry big bollocks, now I feel like a shell of who i use to be.

Don't do it OP. Women are life goblins

This, I didn't realize how insecure I was until I got a gf and she's a pure virgin maiden too

Hey me

I'm not into slutty but I unironically want to have a relationship with a cute but legit crazy girl that has major daddy issues, a history of eating disorders, a history of drug abuse, and a history of self harm/attempted suicide. I think it would be fun.

Check for red flags before you commit and fall in love, they are not a meme. That and don't compromise with yourself, you can compromise inside of a relationship but not before. If you tell yourself she'll be allright despite some trait you don't like you've already lost. Don't fall for cutesie/superficial behavior, it gets fucking annoying. I might be biased though because I can't stand artsy fartsy, flimsy girls as is. I like girls that have both their feet firmly planted and have a sober way of thinking.

What are obvious red flags?

I fucked up and married a puerto rican. It sucks. Her and her family are crazy. Women in general are all emotional trash. Totally not worth it. If we ever break up I swear I won't even have a live-in gf ever again.

I'm not that guy but the first thing I look at when I'm interested in a girl are her friends. Birds of a feather flock together, and you can get a pretty good idea of what kind of person she is based on who she surrounds herself with.

Never ask about it. Never discuss it. Just never.

Some things are better off knowing, found out my girl was with 12 guys before me and she was 19. RUined the relationship for me because I was a FA virgin and she was the first girl I ever kissed lmfao.

Good thing she ended up being psycho anyways.

"I've had more boyfriends than I can remember!"

I guess that's personal, these are some of mine
>live love laugh sign or any other type of cheesy writing on the wall
>art school
>owns one or more horses
>wears fleece sweaters outside the house (doesn't count when doing outdoorsy things)
>any type of obnoxious bling on their clothing
>she doesn't have a lot of (close) friends
>when she's passed a certain level of make-up and vanity
>no hobbies
>no job or rather no history of working at all

There's more but like I said it's personal, you just kinda feel what might be a red flag when it happens.

"You're being sooo paranoid user!"

She's not a virgin

Seriously idk why anyone would bother marrying a girl that isn't virgin. They aren't even that far and few in between, at 23 1/10 girls are still virgins and many of them are pretty

but that's not easy to find out

You cant just go around asking girls
>"hey are you a virgin?"
>"oh you are?! hahah I'm Tim, what's your name?

or

>"oh you're not a virgin..*walks away*

>Having a whore who took 9 dicks before you as your gf
Kek

>Seeks validation through social media
In other words, if you see she post a lot of shit be it contrarian or virtue signaling, she's looking to get her ego beefed up. Especially stuff with selfies etc
>Hypocritical
This one is self explanatory
>Doesn't keep her word
Same as above
>Flimsy
She doesn't stick to one opinion or stance, goes with the flow if asked about just mumbles away and doesn't defend it. Superficial interest in it but goes on about whatever opinion it is but actually has little depth
>Unwilling to be self critical
Basically, she doesn't admit her faults or things she lacks
>Doesn't read
>Doesn't comprise
>Isn't willing to look at others people point of view just to see why they may think that way
>Has interest in meeting popstars/celebrities, looks up to them/constantly talks about them
This one to some may not be a big deal but I personally found it stupid that people go crazy or super interested in actors/musicians and it seems like a lack of ability to place value on things (Don't get me wrong, I appreciate artists, music, art etc but but to a limit the avg normie seems to be absolutely smitten with them)
>Watches a lot of tv
>Has no interests in other than what fashion trend is up, who's dating who etc
>Doesn't strive to better herself
>Flirts a lot
I met the woman that is currently my wife and the thing that struck me about her is that she never, absolutely never flirted which is what drew me to her in the first place.
>Attention seeking/plays the victim card
>Arrogance/quick to anger if having a disagreement or argument
>Doesn't apologize when in the wrong
>Lack of patience
For right now that's all, I'll add more when I think of some

Jelly of your wife, even if she'd look like a fucking bridge troll you've won the jackpot.

Where can I find a female that isn't flimsy or artsy fartsy but has a sober mind? I like girls that are straight forward and know what they want. Seriously, where y'all hiding?

There was a 10/10 a grade above me in high school that grew up in a rich cult-like religious family but she rebelled the perfect amount and kept her innocence while still being so down to earth it was incredible
I think she had one boyfriend toward the end of high school and then married her college boyfriend
Pic not her but related
>ywn have classy wedding.surrounded by closest family and friends :(

Ya got me, don't hate.

She is considering dating me

We met online playing video games surprisingly enough, didn't even know what she looked like 3-4 years after being friends. Thought she was a guy at first for the longest time, very tomboy-ish.

She's changed after having dated me, a bit more ladylike and feminine but otherwise everything I listed is pretty much the opposite of what I saw in her versus what I saw other girls doing.

She literally has no social media except for gaming and even that it is never anything personal. I lucked out and to my surprise she is an absolute babe.

Did she grow up in a good family, what is her family like, what are her friends like, does she care about her life and career, is she fair, does she recognize her faults etc a big part of it like another user was saying is that you need to learn largely on your own, experience helps you find that center. It's easier said than done though. Just live your life, everyone's can get messy but you can smoothen the ride by caring about the quality of woman you date.

>Fuck her
>If she bleeds, work on building a relationship

heck

only love, brother

Great white buffalo right there, I hope to find someone like that and have a kid and do everything 10 times better than my parents.

I know this feel.

I don't know what the fuck happened to women but they have become trash in general.

>My relationship has truly shown who i am as a man.
>I must be deeply insecure.

>Don't do it OP. Women are life goblins

Well, which one is it? You can't blame women just cause you're a bitch. And if your woman does do this to you then you need to get the balls to find a better woman

It's natural to feel those feelings of protectiveness and jealousy but not to the extent to which it drowns you.

>radical feminism
>every woman is beautiful kind of bullshit
>didn't learn traditional gender skills from their terrible boomer parents
This goes for men too actually
>spoiled princesses
>social media

I lost my virginity to a whore on Tinder that had been with over 40 men.

Was it worth it my dude?

I think most of the good ones got married out of high school or college and even if they ever get divorced they're going to come out of it all with crazy trust issues and probably a kid or two

be humble, not a lot of sluts like humble guys, girls like nicer and fit ones

What does it mean when a girl doesnt get along with other girls?? Is that a red flag as well?

Yes, I loved every minute of it. I paid $5 in gas to fuck and cuddle with a 7.5/10 for 2hrs. Hell, she even told me I could help myself to whatever was in her kitchen while she put on her makeup.

I left my social and insurance card at her house, so I had an actual excuse to go over and fuck her again. However, I felt kind of hollow and empty after the hook up. I actually enjoyed the cuddling more than tbe sex, I just want to be loved. I need a GF, famm

you left your social security card at her house??? How does this even happen? wtf

It's a gamble, 9 out of 10 times she's catching dicks left and right. On the off chance she just genuinely doesn't like female dramatic friendships. I guess finding good females is just as hard for girls as it is for us.

"I only hang out with guys because they are less drama"

She takes miles of dick, and if she doesn't she has trouble forming basic human connections with her own gender

What's wrong with asking?

It fell out of my wallet while I was digging through it looking for a condom. I was using a fake name on Tinder, so I started to freak out when she started calling me by my real name in texts.

Why would that mean shes catching dick? What of she says they dont seem to like her or they talk trash about her or gossip behind her back? Legit or nah?

Having lots of male friends makes having casual sex way easier and acceptable, but like I said there's an off chance she genuinely just doesn't like female friendships.

this is exactly what my current gf is saying, im worried brehs.

But wouldnt a girl be having casual sex if she had girl friends too since they encourage each other? Shits confusing girls

Why you you carry the card with you dipshit? Save the number on your phone

Do you want your wallet to just be a 1-stop-completely-take-my-entire-identity-shop or something?