How the FUCK does one even get to this point ?

How the FUCK does one even get to this point ?

Working out and eating clean for years

Roids.

You dumb fucks. You have to get fucking LITTY

take the midnight tren going clenywhere

manlet + good insertions + good genetics + best quality trainers, food, and "supplements" money can buy

emphasis on manlet, dude would frankly look pathetic if he was a normie

3ish years of solid training and diet

Look at his fucking forearms/wrists/hands holy shit, his proportions are hilarious

a single cycle of test, tren and winnie

making good choices and working hard.
he's definitely natty. who would roid for that? he's not even that swole, just very aesthetic. you don't need roids for that kind of body.

Because it's his JOB to keep a good body. He has a personal trainer, unlimited budget for food and all the time in the world to.workout.
Just like Hugh Jackman in Wolverine
It's really all diet with plenty of cardio.
He will also fast/adapt his diet for days when they shoot scenes with his shirt off

just some roids and good trainers/training

I don't go below 9% bodyfat whats it like being 5-7%?

>holy shit he has so much control over his genetics
Fucking retard...

lol this dude some spic italian manlet. I literally seen people 3 months in the gym doing lazy versions of bro splits with more aesthetic bodies.

there is no fucking coincidence that he only started looking like this right after hanging out with the rock you fucks

ye lmao what a fucking idiot who skips bone day.

Roids my dumb, idiotic friend.

>bone day

His workout is out there, it's some form of PPL.
Although I feel like they released some made up garbage to appease the fitfags.

He's looked like that since Dirty Grandpa and whatever other movies he was doing around that time. This phsyique is not recent at all to Baywatch.

he was always respectable but it's so blatant he's not natty anymore since he was seen around the rock. and it's so obvious. compare him in neighbors to baywatch. not enough time to get that jacked.

who gives a shit? dude's probably got a team of fitness experts with a personal physician on speed-dial. i'd juice up too if it meant being of the most desired men on the planet atm.

or he's got the rock who's got his fucking gear man on speed dial. hurrdurr fuck off

>manlet
>most desired man on the planet

I got news for u

i'm not saying they actually gave him the roids, dipshit. doesn't mean they won't still take his money.

>falling this hard for the manlet meme
you need to get outside more

wow you really got me, I don't "go outside".

whatever helps you live with yourself my man

Coping in action

You mean working out and eating clen for years

You're either fat or a DYEL

His body is impressive, but hardly difficult after couple years of work as a manlet.

he's 5'8 that's not a manlet

Why are you so autistic about steroid use? It's not a big deal my man.

>5'8
>not a manlet

Ill take some bait too

5'7 detected.

Looks like he aged 20 years. He looks like he's the same age as Ryan Seacrest.

Sides in orbit rn

So what, even if he is good looking how many women do you think it is physically possible for him to fuck? With a regime like his, he would hardly have the stamina left to please a woman at the end of the day. Real women know this, and they laugh at the pathetic little monkeys who dance in front of cameras for a living. Instead, they opt for the real men who are smart enough to get these cocky little pricks to dance for them, and who don't spend every waking moment on the minute details of their nutrition. This little faggot's probably had TONS of disappointing sex with girls who were too awestruck by him to care. Sure he looks good, but I tell you what, you probably wouldn't wish for a life like his.

Like I know this is bait but fuck me someone actually had to produce this literature at some point

lmao

t. fatass incel

Keep telling yourself that

that fact makes me uncomfortable

6 packs of cigarettes and 10 lbs of pussy a day

That's 5'8 in Hollywood inches. Dude is probably around 5'5 at most..

>fact

idk about bone day but i do know that i boned ur mom today

Juice

i'm not autistic, it's just after knowing what it looks like it drives me nuts when people try to pass it off as "good ol fashioned hard work and an impeccable diet" like they even know what that means

Got me good.

Be honest with yourself. Zac is getting more pussy than any of us could dream, even you.

yet he did them

you cant spot someone who's a loser/neckbeard instantly when they talk about "real women"

There is hope for us handlets/wrsitlets out there
>tfw dick (5.7) almost as girthy as wrist (6)

Making it brahs?

>be Veeky Forumsizen
>see picture of Zac Effron
>post manlet
>unironically convince yourself you won something
>unironically convince yourself you are better than him
This is one of the saddest things that goes on, on this entire website.

Just stop man cmon

Just look at the shading, he's absolutely covered in body makeup.

He looks retarded, his head doesn't fit his body.

He needs to stick to built/athletic, roided up he looks retarded

Dude wasn't even focusing on training, he just bought roids in the guise of "paying for nutrition plans".

Remember that this body was obtained in less than half a year. do you see any natty good 6 month transformations in this entire board? no.

It is a big deal when people try to pass this as just a "normal hardworking individual" when anyone that has spent any ammount of time at the gym knows that you can't look like that in such a short ammount of time as a natural, he looks on par with people who literally focus on nothing else but bodybuilding.

he's jewish

user pls

good heh