What do you guys think of the jason "inner cittyy" blaha vs kali "chuck 'colon' basher" muscle feud?

what do you guys think of the jason "inner cittyy" blaha vs kali "chuck 'colon' basher" muscle feud?

anyone with an iq over 80 doesnt care

this is how I know that you wear glasses and have a beard that appropriates Muslim culture you fucking weak ass numale dipshit

Big guys coming through.

Jason is a tryhard snake oil salesman bullied too hard in school and is now trying to make up for it faggot. Only marginally better than that KING OF FIT Billy guy or whatever. Never heard of the other guy before.

imagine if tmz were about people who lift weights are even less interesting than real celebrities and thinking whoa this interests me

for clarification, does the beard appropriate Muslim culture, or does he appropriate Muslim culture. thanks

>never heard of kali muscle

wut?

he's only the biggest gigga nigga fitness youtuber with CT fletcher being a close second.

selling online shoutouts lmao get out of here you fucking retard. thats not a product

haha youre a clever boy

inject some hyphy mud directly into your autistic body and maybe youll get the gains you always wanted your dyel permaloser

>being mad about my superior intellectual capacity
brainlets detected

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

tfw not using your enhanced intellectual captivity to breakdown the kali muscle bloho beef point by point

le random

So there's a chick in my class I like; unfrotunately im quiet, calculated and intelligent and she likes big dumb jocks. So anyway one day me and her boyfriend are walking among a group of our felow students when a gang banger appears and threatens with a gun. Her 'big and though' boyfriend instantly freezes and loses the ability to speak. I on the other hand squint my eyes and step forward pulling my katana for judo practise out in one fell swoop. "Go ahead" I say. The gun is only 400 years old while the sword is the child of many millenia. Do you fancy the odds?" Instantly the gang-banger drops his weapon and runs. My other classmates cheer while her jock boyfriend pretends the whole thing was funny. She looks at me and sees what she didnt see before. She thanks me with a kiss, but I don't smile because I was only doing my duty. Safe to say she saw who a real man was that day. I may be quiet and collected, but raise a weapon against me and youll face your worst nightmare

So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

I think kali is gonna regret making fun of jason's mental capacity its gonna hurt his internet stock

maybr the fitmisc can get him to lose $50 in pretax income per month with a 3 year cyberwar of attrition

literal cringe

continue pls

Who is the smartest fitness YT'er?

I'm gonna go Herman, Blaha, and Cavalere.

Then there's some average guys like Elliot and Hodges.

Then everyone else is completely fucking retarded.