Pic related

well, Veeky Forums, do you have that friend?
or are YOU that friend?

I have no friends.

I need a friend like that.

yeah I post fat fucks in /fpg/ everyday

Same

Is there a self texting service I can get to do this? Don't want to lose the friends I've gained by some miracle

You fat fuck.

Graffiti on your wall with massive letters, that way you can't miss that shit, and it's the first thing in the morning when you wake up.

>Dad said I was getting fat
>"Oh am I?"
>Checked bmi and bf%
>Lost 15kgs.

What happens if I texted this to a grill?

I try to be that friend but he's really stubborn

>Or are YOU that friend?
IIRC, the fat guy agreed to do this. I'm a better friend. I don't need my fat friends to ask me to do something like this, I just do it for them on my own initiative. Even when they tell me to stop, I keep it up because I know eventually they'll thank me. I also get a new phone number every couple of weeks, so they can't block me.

I sleep well at night knowing I made a difference

you'd be on the news because she killed herself

21 stone

294 pounds.

even better, a sign inside the fridge. reminds you exactly at the time when you were about to break your diet.

also put them in cupboards for best effect.

Thanks man.

user, if you pay me one bitcoin I will make this service for you. I am massively price gouging you since this really wouldn't take long to set up, but you are hiring me on a sudanese monkey meat recipe exchange forum.

You must feel so smart copying someone else's screencapped joke from this very forum

Nah just coping with crippling depression and trying to not die at 35.

Same

Thanks Dad

My sister is that friend.

My brother is easily 35%+ bf.

Trying to scheme a way to get him to diet.

>Losing all that in 6 weeks.

Umm no sweetie

maybe you should lose weight you fat ass, you're never going to make it if you stay fat

reading comprehension

fat shaming works