What is the absolute fastest way to lose 28lbs without surgery?

What is the absolute fastest way to lose 28lbs without surgery?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a2alHCNpx7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

starvation. You can also take DNP or HGH if you have a shit load of money

Don't eat 28lbs of food

cut off your arm

fuck off

PERMANENT LIFESTYLE CHANGE

Run naked in freezing temperature on an empty stomach while high on meth

Cut off your feet.

Paint muscles on your fat to trick gainz goblins into taking them from you

gee I wonder what the absolute FASTest way to lose 28lbs without surgery might be

Cocaine?

Chop off your legs.

Cut off your dick. Would work for me anyway.

Hahahahha I get it. It's because You have a big penis.

PSMF. Or DNP. Or Clen/T3.

I've been cutting at 1700-1900 cals per day for the past 63 days, and now I'm running a PSMF for the final 3 weeks. My goal is to have my abs constantly look like my left pic not flexed.

Hopefully I can achieve this before June 23rd, for Paradiso bby

The main key is consitency and a lot of will power. This shit ain't easy. You gotta earn it

>have
had

*have my abs look like the right pic
My bad

Right pic looks good. I'm trying to lose this weight after not working out for a year. I'm 13st 7lb atm but I want to get to 11st 7lb

>PSMF for the final 3 weeks.

Goddamn that sounds miserable, godspeed user.

height, weight and lift stats?

Thanks man. Nothing kills my soul more than starting to go down on my lifts. Shit SUCKS. Also the anxiety of coming off without with a major rebound is real lmao

God speed my dude. Just stay consistent and never give up. Never let any fat body fucker tell you you're fine the way you are, I get that shit daily.

6ft
Right pic was 188lbs
Left pic is 175lbs

Deadlift: 385lbs x 5
Bench: 215lbs x 3
OHP: 130lbs x 5
Squat: 245lbs x 5

I'm starting to transition into weighted calisthenics since I'll be in the field for the final 3 weeks of my cut, so I gotta do the best with what I got.

Here's another before pic. Edits were done by some other user a while back

I lost 40lbs in 4 months with just diet, lifting and cardio.. seriously not that hard to do.

fuck, I weighed the same and an inch shorter and except for deadlift my lifts were slightly better than yours and I still never looked as good as your right picture.

cool thanks. Dat squat is weak compared your DL. Ive been stalling in my squats, theyre a fucking pain

Left is around my goal body for the end of this year

I just wanted to check my options before initiating any plans.

EC stack and Fork Putdowns xf

youtu.be/a2alHCNpx7A

Well I mean I got that slight Connor Murphy angle going on, also good lighting. Not flexed you can only see a slight belly with a visible two pack. Also tits and stomach still jiggles a little bit when running, which I HATE.

Yeah my squat is weak sauce. It used to be up in the 285lbs, but military life can fuck up your lifts. Also cardio. Fuck cardio.

The best thing buddy is to do something realistic and sustainable. You a social guy? Try IF and eat healthy when going out with friends.
Social isolation allows for a more strict diet imho kek. Do what works for YOU

Im social but i dont drink, smoke or any of that shit. I will be able to any plan as long as I know it is confirmed to work.

These are all surgeries.

Then get after it my man. Best time to start is NOW. Myfitnesspal all your shit and start eating below your maintenance.

You got this lil nigga

I'm on it

amphetamines and severe dehydration

worked well enough for my wrestling team leading up to weigh in

where do I buy dnp

What is it that you don't understand about "not fit for human consumption"?

Nothing beats dnp + water fast