Starting powerlifting and i fucked my back while deadlifting, any tips for betas that just started out?

starting powerlifting and i fucked my back while deadlifting, any tips for betas that just started out?
pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

strongerbyscience.com/how-to-deadlift/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lifting belt!!!!

Don't go so heavy.

don't do powerlifting

Stop watching anime

Watch 10 form videos on youtube one after another, take screenshots and save a folder for references. When your back gets unfucked, hopefully, get someone to take a vid of you deadlifting with moderate weight. compare form. you'll probably even do better now that you're more mindful.

Shitposting professional I see

Videotape your form or have someone else do it for you?
Probably shouldn't be going heavy enough to hurt yourself if you are just starting out.

If the guy can lean his phone on something to get the video then that works, otherwise he'd need to ask. He should not lift heavy until he figures out how to into form.

Rack pull instead.

strongerbyscience.com/how-to-deadlift/

read this shit. read it all. don't scroll through it either

You literally just paraphrased my post.

You used a question mark so I was answering. The second part was confirming your thing though.

Glad we could figure this one out.

You're not the OP.

>being this retarded

An original contribution would be optimal, dipshit.

rehab your back with the McGill big 3

>any tips for betas that just started out
yeah stop powerlifting

In case you didn't understand this The question mark at the end of your first sentence is the reason why he responded in such a way. He was confirming what you suggested to OP. The latter part of his post was for reiterative purposes however.
Hope this helped you.

Don't blame this on powerlifting if you never did a meet. You're just another dyel trying to get fb likes.

stop doing starting strength.
reverse hypers and ab training faggot. 4times a week

You didnt start powerlifting you went to the gym theres a big difference mongoloid

Look up form cues and then use weight you can easily manage to practice. The one that finally got my form fight was thinking about pushing down the floor, because I was lifting it with my back until I focused on really pushing the floor down, there might be another cue that helps you better than that one, but look them up and make note of all of them.

Why would someone answer a quiestion not intended for them?