Pic one

left or right?

G Y N O
Y
N
O

youtube.com/watch?v=2WkNVOUo-Io
>none

Your gyno looks worse on the left but everyone says lowering bf% and putting on muscle makes your gyno more visible.

>putting on muscle
>implying right has more muscle than left
wut u smokin user?

right minus the cocoa butter

friendly reminder that this dumb nigger does not look like this

he lives on the internet, samefags his own threads, stays at home 24/7 and rages about not having a white gf

if you believe anything this miserable, pathetic waste of oxygen say on the internet about his life, penis, body, or otherwise, you are a fool

please refer to:

i wish you retards would learn what gyno actually is

None, i'd rather be a skeleton than a nigger

it's fine because you are a skeleton, a skinnyfat no gains skellington

Left>>

either one but get rid of that trash mustache and goatee and show your pretty face

lmao wtf is this?

Fuck off GynoDyno, you look like deadshots crosseyed, illegitimate nigger son

shave your fucking mustache

Why the fuck are tripfags encouraged on this board? It's fucking cancer. Nigger tripfags are even worse because they racebait for attention, then act shocked when people call them a nigger.

not sure if waifu or husbando

butthurt! saaaad!

Neither you fat nippled fuck, what is it you even do around here besides selfsuck? You're trying to get praises on an anonymous supplement mixing forum and you cant even do that. Just leave or stop tripping, even the tripfags that got here when you did have long left, but your milkdud ass still hasnt moved on.

Right, it's less blurred.

you are not even a nigger

This.

I have gyno and its nothing like that. Thats how my nips actually look like when I pinch them lel

>brown nipples

The one where you don't clearly live with your parents, sniper rifles.

>when you own a 200k house 30 min outside of miami and have 6 figures in the bank
you can talk shit to me lel, go program python

Bullshit.
You were at KSU like 2 years ago.
Programming doesn't pay nearly that much out of college and KSU isn't even a good school for comp sci.
Why are you addicted to anonymous people riding your tiny dick (which I'm sure you'll try to show me again)?

>6 figures in the bank
>posting on Veeky Forums in your own thread all day
How do I avoid becoming you?

>200k house
Why would you think that's impressive? My parents house cost that much in 1985 and it's a tiny God damn house now worth 500k.

Property value must be trash where you live.

>lives in a house he didn't pay for with money he didn't earn
The more I learn about you the more it all makes sense...

not sure if negroid or chimpanzee

and look the jello comes out, haven't even got my degree, i've been trading stocks for about a decade now, I got on us steel before trump went into office, amd when it was @ 2.5 and ad 10k in nvidia before it was @ 100, lol, also get phat checks every 4 months from my fitness clients, get rekt

Oh look, you got on MS paint to try and support your dick riding addiction.
So jelly over here.

why would I use ms paint when I have 2 dedicated internet connections including 1 that doesn't care about torrenting and PS CS2 is literally free?

what did he mean by this?

>BigNig™ !!v8XUBGLLoUb
Go back to bb or reddit, homo autist.

Only prometheus and lotus are any good now

Forwarding this thread to your employer.

>LARPing with no screen shots
You are truly the saddest trip.
You make and samefag so many fucking threads, everytime seeking validation like your parents fucking ignored you.
Why in the fuck would you expect any sane observer to conclude that you're anything but a lonely narcissist based on your posts?

lol good luck hacking into my computer, finding all my clients, and sending them this like they give a fuck if their trainer is an asshole online, lol im making bank training anons