>cook up half a pound of beef
>somehow only 700 calories
WTF m8's? I'm full as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23317525
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8769347
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do more main lift training volume.

Don't be a bitch. Also you get used to it.

Skip the onions next time.

Also lift moar and appetite will come

>late shift at work
>eat before i go in
>get home, heat up leftovers
>not even hungry
Am i dying or am i gonna make it to shred station

>Skip the onions next time.
w-why?

Add butter and use less meat. You'll get full slower

You'll feel less full

>half a cup of brown rice
here's your problem OP

Were those black beans?

Yes it's hard to get to 2000.
But 700 in one meal is not bad. You don't have to get all 2000 in one meal.

yes

Cool, I eat food like this for cutting, by the way.

Brown rice being this pleb... Shits worse for you also more fiber means feeling fuller and I bet your beef was lean as fuck mistake no 2 saturated fat is good healthy don't believe the (((lies)))

>cook up 150 grams wholewheat pasta
>half cup pasta sauce
>1 pound 5 percent fat beef

somehow 1300 kcals. i cant fucking live like this, i love food too much

How is brown rice worse?
It has more protein and fiber is necessary for digestive health.

Fuck off why do you think asians take that shit off? don't be fooled by bs media humans can't digest that shit and it has waaaay more arsenic you need to soak that shit in baking soda for forever just get white rice... FIBER is not that awesome if you get more than 35g a day it has diminishing returns and fucks you up by increasing shbg which equals less free T the most important type of T so if you already eat a lot of fruit and shit then fuck that.

Let me guess you fell for the fruit has too much sugar bs nope again. Seriously everyone is fucking retarded and protein you can easily get from meat and fish don't go over 25% protein in your macros it will lead to low T you need space for fats and carbs *your fats should be way higher in sat and mono than pufa the (((healthy))) fat another lie.

>why do you think asians take that shit off

Because they want a stickier, fluffier texture.
After processing into white rice, all the nutrients are lost, and its value as a food is so diminished that it's literally prohibited by law to sell unenriched.

>Half a pound
>Not a pound

What are you doing

Trying to produce an appetizing ratio of rice to meat.

Lol fuck off I'm trying to help your faggy ass here your rice is not going to be for micronutrients you need spinach, fruit, meat and shit for that grains suck. If you don't have money for good food then switch it with potatoes way more nutritious but many people are allergic to nightshades (they don't know it though) again soak that shit too... all of it needs to be soaked.

Are you on a bulk and your trying to tell me that eating brown rice is the way to go because you believe the media Asians know about rice they do not eat brown rice ever trust them over shitty corrupt media.

He's feigning incoherence as a trolling strategy, it's boring, stop replying.

>Fuck off why do you think asians take that shit off?

Because it can be stored longer that way.

> FIBER is not that awesome if you get more than 35g a day

35 a day is the minimum you should be getting. More is generally better. You should realistically be eating more like 47g+

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23317525

>and fucks you up by increasing shbg which equals less free T the most important type of T

Increases in SHBG don't mean decreases in free T as testosterone production can also increase while SHBG increases

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8769347

I just looked up the difference in nutrients between white and brown rice. White rice has more B1 less b6 and b5 but not as much as you think white rice has more iron Look it up on cronometer and compare its brown rice is not impressive at all and we probably cant digest it.

Thats some bad science just because shbg goes up which it will if your T increases doesn't mean its good for you to have high shbg because it literally blocks free T it goes up as you T goes up but if you were to eat a vegan diet of 90g fiber your shbg would go up withougt overall androgens going up so it would be bad. AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THIS! and fuck you good goy.

> just because shbg goes up which it will if your T increases doesn't mean its good for you to have high shbg because it literally blocks free T it goes up as you T goes up

I'm just saying it's not as simple as
>anything that causes an increase in SHBG means your free T will plummet
Or that high SHBG is bad, or low SHBG is good. Being obese lowers your SHBG. High insulin levels lower SHBG. Being diabetic lowers SHBG. Exercise increases SHBG. A healthy diet increases SHBG.

>There are people on this earth that think a cup of rice and half a pound of meat is a lot
lmao

>rice
Are you trying to gain weight? If so fuck rice, eat pasta with butter.