SIP BOYS 2K17!

Like 19 glasses of water (not kidding)

about 2 and a half litres on a good day and about 0.5 litres on a bad day

2 to 3L

500 Giga-Niggas

About 2 litres

1 rep 250ml x 8 sets

Does this include the glass?

Don't you get sick of having to pee every hour?

I shoot for a gallon everyday but usually I fall between 2-4L

Are you suppose to count the glass?

At least 2 bottles of my nalgene everyday (32 oz per fill)

I try to drink a gallon or so. No matter what, I'm always thirsty, and it's annoying. If I don't drink at least 48 oz of water, my lips look like I do crack.

i can drink a liter of water in less than 5 seconds, when i'm thirsty i usually do that, i end up drinking maybe 4 or 5 bottles a day, i read that the liver can only process a liter of fluid per hour, i drink a bottle every few hours

like 5-10 liters depending on my activity level. 5 is if I just on computer all day. as a kid I drank diet soda all the time but eventually I replaced it with water. I don't like it if I don't have something to sip on

Check your blood sugar level.

> I don't like it if I don't have something to sip on

Same, I would end up having 15/20 cups of tea/coffee a day because I just liked having something there to drink, I recently (mostly) switched to water instead.

This thb senpai

A gallon of water

¿por que?

Because I said so.

I don't wanna!

2-6 litres.

M A N U A L
A
N
U
A
L

The guy may have diabetes. People with diabetes are thirsty a lot.

I went to a doctor's office to get tested, but apparently, I'm not. But it's a shit place in California, so that helps nothing. Most things do point to diabetes.

Surely there's nothing to process?

5-10 FUCKING LITERS?

WHAT THE FUCK NIGGA?

I have a 1.5 liter glass pitcher on my desk and at home. I drain it about three times at work and twice at home. So 7.5 liters.