Progress Thread

>5'4 ~145lbs 20yo, a year and two months apart
optimistic OP edition. we're all gonna make it bros. if i'm a little ahead of you on the path, don't be afraid to ask any questions. if you're a little ahead of me, fuark.

>lifting for an year and a half
>no gains, no change, no hope

I am able to ohp you for 3x5

Increase weight/intensity. Increase calories.

I'll post a new pic after my three weeks of PSMF are done.

Results of 63 days of eating at 1700-1900 cals per day. Hoping to have my abs look like the right pic non flexed by the end.

Y'all think that's realistic?

6ft
188lbs - 175lbs

mirin

>if you're a little ahead of me
Pretty sure I've got a whole head on you, Mr. Munchkin.

>the doorknob is almost at his chest level

How often do you work abs, and what do you do for them?

>this manlet again

sure, here's one in March

and here's one couple days ago

6'3" 200lbs

are you the son of tinytrip?

How big(inches) are your arms in the pictures?

Lol I haven't measured in a while, I couldn't tell you. Not very big because I'm a lanky dude

hi beerbro

try to drink less

Routine? Tell your 5'6 superior :)

Stop posting your fucking body on Veeky Forums every single day you insecure manlet

How do you guys figure your calories? I'm not that new here but I recently just started going serious about working out, so I wanted to know how to get the calories. For example, my family is going to be eating together soon at home but the meals will be homemade spaghetti, some pork, and some potatoes on the side, but the spaghetti will have a bunch of vegetables and mushrooms in it and I can't really count the amount of every vegetable I eat, so how do I figure out the amount of calories I eat?

break it down mate !
how many grams of this do i have, how many grams of that .. etc!

Like weigh the food before eating?

Rough estimate. You can get a general idea from myfitnesspal and go from there. You could also do IF until that meal.

Easier said than done desu because I personally get autistic as fuck about that when it comes to cutting

>Stop posting your fucking body on Veeky Forums every single day you insecure manlet

how often and how much do you eat? Also gg!

>I can see the autism happening to me
Ok so rough estimate and myfitnesspal, but what about TDEE? From what I hear the use of those calculators and formulas are not very accurate, but I don't know any other way of getting accurate results except from calorie counting, measuring weight and exercise then let my autism mathematics flow from there

hi

slowly but surely... all you need is time

inb4 way 2 less core training

Post in speedo. You know you have one.

looking good man, legs? How long have you been lifting?

>tfw manlet (also 5'4'') dicklet asian skelly
>never lifted before

I'm still trying to get a little stronger at home with babby dumbbells before I try to hit the gym. I was so fucking weak from doing nothing but being on my ass playing computer the whole day that I couldn't even do a single rep of pushup on my first day.

Hope I make it bros.

This body at 6'4''

Asians make great bottoms.

ty lads

over a year now but dont have any pictures of current shape as im still cutting, will post body in full in about a month

just take hormones and become a girl

4 months of lifting.

>5'4

6'2 187

Yes I starved the fuck out of myself and ate a lot of fiber one bars lol

But party season is on. :/

just go to gym
wasted at least 6 months with unstructured home workouts and baby weight dumbells

whats your phone model?

natty?

I'm in your boat, just not manlet status. I'm trying to escape skinnyfat mode

Now after a few weeks up I'm up to 60 pushups and situps daily, and down 7 pounds!

You can fuarking do it brah

Grill here. You're all hot.

Nice face.

I kek'd

yup

Started having striations on the delts, yay!

baka weak
thanks bro
never gonna make it while you hold onto that jealousy bros
i practice engaging them constantly but my only actual exercise for abs is a heavy squat routine
im his dad
PPL, i can get more specific after i get off work
don't count calories, just cut out the BS and compare every day to the last one. keep a benchmark day of eating in mind, and don't be discouraged if you deviate.
rad

Get a haircut hippie!

4 years lifting and I'm finally confident enough to be seen shirtless in public desu.

BEGONE, THOT!

>5'4
damn

If it was a foot more I'd be impressed

this is a progress thread, not a project your insecurities while you wallow in your stagnant life thread :-)

>Spence !!tYVwM2ANYSH

My shoulders look similar to this. Why does it look so weird? Is it due to shoulder insertions or improper training of the medial and rear delt? Btw lookin joocy mirin' the chest

>if i'm a little ahead of you on the path
But not on the wall

rah

Main goal for you should be to learn how to take a progress pic without standing like a ponce.

Don't know. Only thing I do for for shoulders if OHP so if anything they're an illustration of what just strength training alone gets you.

211 lbs to 202 lbs, over 3 months
>eat clean
>high protein
>caloric deficit
>mfw no difference

10lbs is nothing, I fluctuate 5lbs in a single day (morning vs night)

You should be aiming for about 10lbs a month.

>41656346

Manlet 5'6" here, thanks for the motivation
Routine?

This is the face of a tfw no gf poster.

10lbs in 3 months is too little, try doing HI cardio or eating a bit less if ur already doing it

>9 pounds in 3 months
apply yourself

Your shoulders look too good, are you natty?

Who gives a shit about tripfags, fuck off

>5'4
>we're all gonna make it bros
yeah we might make it but you will never make bro

Bet he gets more pussy than you, dumb frogposter

hahahaha
i imagine that roided manlet hitting on girls

that would be funny

Do you take something for cutting?

he is 5'4, roided, he literally has no dick and a boyfriend