Why Veeky Forums?

Saw this being retweeted by some flat ass bitch, why do people think this works?

For the untrained girl, it probably does induce some mild hypertrophy, and results in a shapelier bum.

are you retarded? it won't just magically cause volume or shape, they need to be doing squats with weights and taking in protein too.

untrained or not, the results are the same. if you have a flat ass THIS WILL NOT get you a nice ass, and all the "before and after" pics out there are lies!

>stacy eats pizza and has a nice ass
>you do 30 day squat challenge and get nothing

autism flaring

>autism
I'm just saying SS is a far superior method and will give you results after 30 days, this won't.

Progressive overload is still there.

It will probably do SOMETHING. Not absolutely nothing. Even with shit protein intake, it will probably do something.

Most sloots probably don't even stick to it though.

desu if you want better glutes FAST you would do better to do step ups or lunges in this scheme.
Squats are significantly more quad than glute

>Leave fit for years
>Come back and click this thread
>People STILL think SS is a good program

You're a God damned idiot. I doubt you even fucking lift.

Since this thread is dumb, why is SS bad? Is it because you're sacrificing bench for two days of OHP and vice versa?

SS isn't bad breh you got baited

flat assed girls will never get an amazing ass, no matter how many squats they do.

>SS isn't bad meme

fuck off retard

So add Lunges and Step ups to the Squats in the same fashion and you can get a better ass?

this isn't true

why not faggot? it's genetics, unless they go under the knife.

fuck off retard

SS ins't bad for woman... it's mainly focused on legs and that's what they want...

they want an ass, more likely one like in the OP

Stop promoting your favourite programme, nobody gives a shit about it

Is this b8?

It still wouldn't change the fact that any chick doing a bodyweight squat wouldn't even get good glute activation. Either they'd do atg and bounce or they'd stop too high for the butt to even matter in the lift. It'd just work their untrained lil quads mostly.

Not to mention every chick I've seen doing a bodyweight squat just sandwiches themselves inward instead of actually squatting down.

why would that be bait

it's easy to do at home and seems like an """"extreme"""" challenge for normal people so they think it works

not true, as an asian with pancake ass i saw gains when i was doing weighted squats and back extensions. lifting can make up somewhat for genetics, but of course the best results come with superior assgenes and lifting.

its not bad, it's just not the answer to every single question regarding programming.

>girl: i want a nicer ass
>normal gym goer: do a mix of cardio and moderately high volume weight training with a focus on glutes
>Veeky Forumsautist: SS IS THE ONLY WAY ANYONE CAN MAKE PROGRESS, BEST PROGRAM EVER, WORKS FOR ABSOLUTELY ALL GOAL

whenever anyone suggest SS for anything i know for a fact they have been lifting for