How the fuck do you get rid of pimples on the back?

How the fuck do you get rid of pimples on the back?

They are the only place on my body that I get pimples. and they never seem to stop.

get a backwasher, get a suntan.

Change your sheets and undershirts more often

Wash your back.
Don't use plastic loofah scrubber thingamabobs.
If you use a natural loofah/sponge, keep it clean, let it dry, and replace it every month.
A washcloth works great provided that you wash them after every use.
If you have long hair, keep it off your back.

can confirm that loofah works great.

Please post what you mean by this loofah. I

I shower every day in the morning with a classic soap bar and finish with a cold shower to close pores
After the shower I immediately put on body butter because of dry skin and I still have terrible back and shoulder pimples
Nothing fucking helps

Here you go. They usually have handles attached to them.
A washcloth works just as well, just remember to wash it after you're done.

Stop consuming dairy

ta

I did this. I even stopped consuming whey protein a year ago, hasn't made a difference.

Classic soap bars clog your pores m8, look it up. 'Classic' soap is actually shit for skin health.

Washing yourself doesn't stop acne, dumbasses. That's momscience tier advice

what kind of soap doesn't clog pores?

i did notice when i stopped washing my face with soap that i stopped getting pimples on my face entirely

>clogs pores with body butter
>wonders why he gets acne

OP I was in your boat too. No acne anywhere but my back, not terrible but a few pimples here and there just ruining my asthetics. Here are my tips, I rarely get pimples anymore and if I do it's because I don't follow one of these things

>unless you wash your sheets every day, wear a clean shirt to bed
>use a loofah to exfoliate
>change undershirts often if you sweat a lot (I sometimes have to change mine 2 or three times a day at work but trust me it is worth it)
>whenever possible don't leave sweaty clothes on your body, remove shirt and shower immediately after lifting
>when drying off after a shower, use a clean towel. Like actually fresh out of the dryer clean
>if you can't use a clean towel just don't dry your back off, let it air dry before putting a shirt on
>don't use lotions or shit, even "anti acne" lotions clog your pores and create pimples

Thank me later

>I did this. I even stopped consuming whey protein a year ago, hasn't made a difference.
I bet you had it much worse a year ago.

Nope it was the same as it is now. It's like they just never go away and keep refilling with puss.

I wonder if its sitting on a computer chair for so many hours that does it.

I mainly use classic soap bars because I don't want to use chemical ridden shower gels

I use a moisturizer on my face and don't get pimples on my face and it doesn't matter if I put body butter on my skin after shower or not, I get pimples either way but with the butter my skin doesn't itch and feel stretched
Also
>I sleep naked
>I don't wear undershirts

Maybe you have cysts
But it must come from the food you eat or the water you drink

Change your gym shirt every time you finish a workout ASAP

user i got this neutrogena body wash from cvs thats deremetologist recommended* but its actually been working quite well.

Amen brother. I used to get the worst cystic acne on my back.

Tried every medicine possible, and nothing worked.

I noticed when I was travelling for work for 2 week stretches, that it all cleared up. Wasn't diet, hygiene, etc. It was regularly changing the bed sheets from hotels that was my problem.

I changed my sheets once every 7-10 days before, so I wasn't a savage. But regularly changing bed sheets made it all go away.

I also started drinking RO water instead of tap water. I think I get a lot of cysts from the massive amount of clorine they use in North American tap water.

Whenever I went to Europe for work, my acne cleared up immensely because they don't put as much clorine in the water over there.

Hope this helps.