Would you be willing to give up your lbm to become a cute girl?

Would you be willing to give up your lbm to become a cute girl?

2D, yes
3DPD, no

I'll at least see how far I can get without pills.

I'd be willing to give up my lbm to be WITH a cute girl.

he actually turned out cute though. but i think he's angry because of those stretch marks. basically fucked up his entire body for a meme.

For some reason I want to say JUST

No I like being a man.

That's just angles and lighting. No trap looks good in person.

I'm 6 foot 4, atrociously hairy and 270 pounds, technically obese. Am I kawaii?

that's an ftm
jawline gives it away

>ftm
what a fucking waste jeez. how can someone be this mentally ill

wow, he was well on his way to becoming a sick cunt

what happened?

So now she's a dyel with a vagina. What a waste of her cute potential, she'll never be a real man.

Googled the name and found the reddit account. It's MtF

Nah, he was a low test manlet using gear to compensate. Probably always felt like a bitch inside.

>I can tell the sex based on their jawline
>just call me septic frank because I'm full of fucking shit

I think there's a mtf at the gym I go to but I've only seen them for a minute or so in the locker room.

Then good for him. This is what manlets need to learn, they make better women than men.

post feet

damn he made a good looking guy :(
Cute girl too though.

there's a ftm at mine. He has a hairier chest and thicker beard than I do. It's not fair.

100% guaranteed hand job on first date, head on second, and anal on third... what is not to like?

no homo

FFS, the surgery they need to feminize a jawline, is very expensive and why you see so many hons walking around like ogres. If they have a jawline like that is it always more likely it's FtM because the chance of someone that young affording FFS surgery and not getting a botched result (which is likely since few respectable surgeons do it) is very small.

Pretty sure she's a lesbian.

>Pretty sure she's a lesbian.
WHY!!!

Why get a sex change and still date same sex...
This is Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner level of mental illness

Gender identity is separate from sexual orientation.

>Gender identity is separate from sexual orientation.

How to spot/select the pivot man in a circle jerk

He decided he wanted a sick cunt instead

I dated a 16yo trap for a bit and she was easily one of the most attractive people id ever seen both irl and online.

>I dated a 16yo trap

Impressive

Sharing is caring user. Let's see some pics

You can see the stretch marks on the tit from the fresh boob job, come the fuck full on how stupid are you

>stretch marks from fresh boob job

Did ypu not know that syretch matks can happen from a boob job? How can you not comprehend this? If you look at the make pic theres no stretch marks on the chest. Now look at the female pic and the top of the tit wuthout the ugly tattoo; those are fresh stretch marks- you can tell because they're still red, old stretch marks turn pale. These happen when you over stretch skin in a short period of time
>this dude seriously doesn't understand stretch marks
Have you even been on fit before ffs?

He probably has a cute baby dick from the roids and later hormones.

The majority of m2f transsexuals are lesbian.
Go to /lgbt/ and ask.

They transition because they have some itch that makes them feel wrong, not as a fetish.

>you will never pound that boipus and watch his cute baby dick slap around dripping precum

Excuse me, do you know how mad you were going?

Caveman go boom boom?