Wolves of vinland

thoughts?

thread pic and video guy are brothers. do you think they are natty? is jack donovan natty? what is Veeky Forums 's official take on these guys?
youtube.com/watch?v=rgCtgkINukg

Other urls found in this thread:

jack-donovan.com/axis/
youtube.com/watch?v=vTJ9G5xGTz8
youtube.com/watch?v=1FJUdC-9vQE
youtube.com/watch?v=4v48H9FreyY
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/british-nazi-jihadis-mirror-investigation-4847059
operationwerewolf.com/mission/
jack-donovan.com/axis/2014/06/a-time-for-wolves/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anyone oyu non-ironically make threads about is not natty. i have yet to see an exception in too many years on Veeky Forums. thanks

info on those guys?

It's all marketing for a brand of outdoorsman products and certain types of beer. All the guys in the "inner circle" are on roids. Don't waste your time.

This. Paul and Matthias are clearly on Roids, also Paul is turbo-Manlet at about 5'5 or so give or take.

Great writings, I love almost everything they publish, couple good shirt designs in the past.
Shit's been slipping lately, like they have gotten comfortable despite their own writings and have stopped pushing themselves except in the realm of body. Sadly, I get the vibes their minds and souls are stagnating. Standard Americans

They let themselves go corporate, which is the trend of all the right leaning groups in the US. I was part of a loose knit group a while back and every time we did anything complex someone wanted to start a business out of it. It's poison and destroys the spirit of the group as you've stopped doing it for the art/self improvement.

Nice. I bought a few things from OP:WW and met a handful of guys around the world. OP:WW mind you, haven't met any of the actual Wolves besides Jack - who is a really genuinely solid guy. Great host, fun to chill with. I actually think he may be natty or on very low amounts of Sterons. His progress has been steady for the past 5 years or so.
Granted he worked out of Chris Duffin's gym for a while so it's obviously not impossible he got some exceptionally high-grade stuff.

The vast majority of people who tag operation werewolf on instagram and such look like the failures Jack disavowed in his newest article.

>do you think they are natty?
with those traps?
probably

Donovan is not trustworthy. He says the right things but all he's actually doing is cultivating dependent young men to prey on.

Donovan is a predatory homosexual and a pedophile, so right off the bat the sign that he's leading a """""Right-wing""""" group is a big red flag.

Ever met the guy in person? Or is this based off him being an Israeli soldier and undercover CIA operative honeypot?
>I disagree, thus he is ________ and _______

>go into business for yourself so you can fund your group's interests
>sell out

so are they a right-wing organization or what?

they're ''right-wing'' but a apolitical movement. Their whole shtick is just self-improvement and dropping out of society in favour of building a close knit community with like minded individuals.

I already follow The Golden One so this sounds interesting to me. Im gonna check them

bad part is that most people are inherently greedy fucks and the true spirit of the interests get corrupted

That's always the justification, and here's what it always means
>I'm in charge now
>everything that was once a principle is now a branding
>women are now allowed
>nonwhites are now allowed
Yeah, fuck that shit.

What a funny way of saying they're a 24/7 larp group

Good goy, stay a slave to the system. Living your life how you see fit is just embarrassing role play.

>It's poison and destroys the spirit of the group as you've stopped doing it for the art
So you lean more toward classical Fascism? Fascism began as a piece of performance art. Nobody talks about this.

>check them

>you will never part with the old school fascists before hitler and the rest of the fuddy duddies joined
>you will never get wasted and climb a mountain to dance on some deeply frozen ice while its cracking sings to you the songs of the waters
"Performance art" is just the desecularized way of saying "super-rationally" oriented action though.

old school nazis would shoot larpers like richard spencer in the head back of a old worn out shed and call it a day. There no room for spergs and retards in the reich.

>and certain types of beer
I don't think I've ever seen them market beer. Source?

>Nobody home brews these days

Something I'd like to get into one of these days. I thought that poster meant they either had a stake in a brewery or endorsed the same. I've seen pictures of homebrews with totenwolf labels on them at their events.

>caring what Nazis do or want
user they're irrelevant. Even the hardest black sun tatted skinhead is just slightly to the right of a libertarian. We need to rebuild that [political/mental/spiritual] infrastructure and end the Yuga before we get any sort of successful mass movement going.

I wouldn't doubt if they have good ties with people who do own breweries, but afaik there is no "WOLVES VINLAND LAGER" or anything.

To try to bring this back to Veeky Forums relatedness:
Anyone check out the early Centurion Method stuff Paul Waggener co-wrote with Craig Fraser? (Who now runs "New Troy" unless he's changed it yet again) A while ago he had "Sigurd-Strong" but is now a devout catholic and has thrown away everything he previously wrote, despite being covered in Heathen-themed prison style tattoos. Kek.

I got myself one of the last few copies of the Centurion Method Age of Iron edition with all the philosophical approaches behind it too. Amazing read, and some really clever fun workouts. Maybe one wouldn't see progress if you followed ONLY them, but it's a fun outdoors oriented crossfit workbook essentially.

God, how can you type that without seeing how big a group of fucking poseurs these guys are from all the self-branding? I blame Grant Morrison, he popularized the idea of brand-as-sigil in the late 90s.

>turbo-Manlet
Idk why but I laughed

They seem cool

>I wouldn't doubt if they have good ties with people who do own breweries, but afaik there is no "WOLVES VINLAND LAGER" or anything.
Gotcha. In that case, I don't think I've ever seen what styles of beer they're into. Recently discovered Cascadian Dark Ale and I fucking love it, so I'm going to guess it's something along those lines?

>Jack disavowed in his newest article.

link pls

jack-donovan.com/axis/

Since the main chapter are from Virginia (or something, I don't know the layout of the states) I wouldn't think Cascadian, though Jack and his crew may do that.
I'm pretty close to straightedge, I'll have a Hefeweizen from a tiny brewery in my town once in a blue moon so I can't really comment on the seemingly infinite varieties of beer these days.

Any Centurion Method folks here?

Is Veeky Forums mostly Christian? Athiest? I see a few Ramadam Muslim threads? Pagans? Hindu? Other?

active post-modernist retro-syndicalist celtic pagan here

>Reclaim Noviodunum

Interesting read thank you!

I think they're natty. Nothing wrong with improving yourself, but a lot of the esoteric practices and black metal imagery mixed with biker club "cuts" is a gimmick.

Reading the instagram comments from people is very cringe-worthy. Like, walking into a bad D&D game session cringe-worthy.

The founding members and those who frequently partake in their moots and such are solid guys.

95% of the people who tag them and buy their stuff seem to be massive edgelords. Way too many DYELs and Fats repping it on their own somewhere with no Tribal structure/network. Missing the whole point.

What is the centurian method? Is like an ancient rome workout? For what I know, centurions were not only skilled with weapons and leadership but pretty strong

I think a lot of that shit is weird. But, I just tell myself "it's 2017, everyone is into weird shit these days."

I can't help but keep lurking on their page just to read those edgelord comments. Some of them the cringe factor goes through the roof.

But isn't it part of it? If you don't have an existing chapter near you, you're supposed to start your own.

What in return can mean you have to start alone and hopefully find same minded people on the way.

The funny thing is, the people who look like they have their life in order, don't post cringy shit. Always the small, untalented and/or White Power dudes.

A book Paul Waggener and Craig Fraser wrote together some years ago bringing concepts of Crossfit and explosive primal movements into a natural environment, working out with logs, tree climbing, lifting boulders, trail running etc. Training yourself to work out with anything you have available.

youtube.com/watch?v=vTJ9G5xGTz8
youtube.com/watch?v=1FJUdC-9vQE

And basically Antifa started tormenting him and his family, some Neo-Nazis got arrested, credited Craig with giving them "training material" (The book recommends working out wearing a balaclava and numerous workouts involve a sledgehammer) so they dropped everything. Resurfaced a few months/years later as Catholic warriors for God.
Had some bloody brilliant articles hosted on the old Sigurd website, can't seem to find them archived ANYWHERE

This is gold
youtube.com/watch?v=4v48H9FreyY

WTF, where do you guys get that kind of informations from?

Not the guy you're asking, but there was a pretty good smear campaign on Craig by the british media:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/british-nazi-jihadis-mirror-investigation-4847059

Note how they compare a bunch of white dudes working out to ISIS. Except British law enforcement evidently had the resources and motivation to bust up Craig's operation, whereas they just can't seem to find, or even care, about all of the explodey goat fuckers in their country.

>Sigurd-Strong
Didn't the British government crack down his movement because he ran a radical right-wing military training camp?

>can't seem to find them archived ANYWHERE
Yeah, it's surreal how basically all evidence of SS existence has been wiped from the internet.

>implying a group of white guys exercising in the woods doesn't meet the Bong governments definition of a radical right-wing military training camp

>larpers
This is always such a stupid and meaningless insult. How is Spencer LARPing when the faggot is literally out there organizing political events and shit?

I have a good handful of SigurdStrong articles saved. Will re-upload them. Gimme a few minutes.

Craig apparently does this from time to time. Just deletes whatever he's been posting online. I kind of wish I'd bought his Sigurd books. He deleted all of his Sigurd stuff after the cops got on his ass, then became Catholic.

The app I used to save them no longer works the same way. Needing to find them on harddrives.

If this thread is still going in a few hours I'll have them.

I think I even remember him being interviewed for Chaos&Pain that's gone now from Jamie's blog.

Bump

Can anyone explain what Werewolves of Vinland and operation werewolf exactly are? There's not a whole lot out there and I'm interested.

Meme answer is that it's ironpill.
operationwerewolf.com/mission/

I don't get it. It seems like a lifestyle, but then I see them posting cuts on instagram. Is it a biker gang? How do they communicate?

I don't understand the '92 part... Is that someone's birth year?

I was wondering the same thing.

Stands for Blood and Iron, their motto

Er, Iron and Blood I should say. B being the second letter of the alphabet and I being the 9th

>Is it a biker gang?
Similar organizational structure, but not a biker gang as such

Everything about them I don't understand. It's a hodge podge of various life styles... fitness, music, spirituality, philosophy, motorcycle club, etc.

I think that is what makes them interesting because it all seems to connect in some way.

Ah okay. They just flipped it around to make it sound cooler.

>'92 not '29

I thought so too. I was hoping they'd at least have a discord for people to talk through, and it looks like it's just a bunch of guys who lift and ride, and they talk to each other through social media. Disappointing. Are they white nationalist, too? I mean they seem to have that vibe.

>Are they white nationalist, too?
see

>I was hoping they'd at least have a discord for people to talk through, and it looks like it's just a bunch of guys who lift and ride, and they talk to each other through social media.
The Wolves of Vinland are literally a gang. It's an inclusive group that you have to prove you're worthy of joining They basically have a commune for get togethers like their pagan ritual bullshit.

Oh that's disappointing.

You just have to ask yourself if it's worth it to you.
jack-donovan.com/axis/2014/06/a-time-for-wolves/

Exactly. The black metal kiddies on instagram follow them because they like the LARP aspect.

But they are essentially a gang. They're categorized as a neo pagan white nationalist group. Antifa has a huge hard-on for this group.

>Antifa has a huge hard-on for this group.
>these people are going to fuck with a literal gang founded around the virtues of physical strength and combative ability

Kek they're keeping themselves weak for ideological views.

Time to lift, drink some organic brew, and roll a d20 for perspective checks, and another d20 for initiative on who achieves entrance into bro'halla.

>The vast majority of people who tag operation werewolf on instagram and such look like the failures Jack disavowed in his newest article.
op here. sauce on article?

nvm just saw you posted it earlier in the thread.

d20? what's dat.

how bout dem articles?

Don't disagree with the premise necessarily, but I get tired of the sort of attitude that our ancestors had everything figured out. The 'good ol days' rose tinted nostalgia.

bump

d20 - 20 sided die used in table top RPG's like D&D for example.

I am a part of the local Asatru/Heathen community where I live. Some of these guys came by a gathering a while back, one I didn't go to that year. Suddenly ,everyone was talking about them, and it seems like everyone either hated them or wanted to be them. That, at least, said something about them.

They're Operation Werewolf blog is OK, I read it sometimes. It didn't make me want to hang bones off my jacket and buy their gear, but I do appreciate their rhetoric about self delusion and surrounding yourself with like-minded people.

The romantic idealist in me admires what they're doing. The tired cynic in me tells me to focus on the basics, get my own shit in order, and not worry about people I don't really know.

>The romantic idealist in me admires what they're doing. The tired cynic in me tells me to focus on the basics, get my own shit in order, and not worry about people I don't really know.
Seems like both sides of you are in the right, here.

b u m p 4 thread pic's cummies

t. hot 3d

Jack pls

We tend to glorify our ancestors too much like they were perfect. Is good and healthy to respect our ancestors but everything they did wasnt good just because it is old.

FUCK doxxed

I disagree. Should we be critical? Yes. Do we overvalue ancient wisdom? No. In matters of the human condition, we spend a lot of time reinventing the wheel, and doing so poorly. Ancient culture, religion etc. is a well of information the utility of which is beyond the conscious understanding of ourselves and even the ancients. I say this because old ideas are far better tested and optimized than anything one person can develope by themselves. Culture is subject to tinkering by the same blind watchmaker that shaped the complexity of the biological world, which we also don't fully appreciate.

>old ideas are far better tested

Well sure it's just that some people do a piss poor job of recognizing what failed that testing. Even knowing history you can be doomed to repeat it with enough selective bias.

think some old ideas resurface not because they were wise or true, but because they're connected to old vices we've haven't yet shaken off.

Lurk, I'll post them with a picture of the Centurion Method when I find them and have time. They're Veeky Forums related so it won't be making a pointless thread

>kek