I used that pickup line fit was always raving on about and now the guy won't respond to me. Fuck you fit

I used that pickup line fit was always raving on about and now the guy won't respond to me. Fuck you fit.

Btw grill

"A bone for you" or "A bone you can"

you fucking austist

>I have a bone to examine

>Current year +2
>Not wanting a trap gf

You dodged a bullet OP he's a bigot.

>screenshot taken immediately after hitting send
>uploaded to Veeky Forums a minute later
>you are not a grill

Why make this thread?

How do you fuck up a line you've seen so many times

He responded to me actually. Thank you fit!

>Ahahahhaa

people wonder why i hate girls

>women are funny i swear guyz

fucking faggot

dude is way too desperate

Because you're lonely

what the fuck is wrong with you

that true but i want friends. women disgust me

That guy has a haircut that screams "3 or 4 times doesnt make me gay!"

Tits or GTFO

Why so?

>Are you an archaeologist?
>Because I got a musty tomb for you to open ;)

Does your name start with M ?

proof that being a woman does not protect you from autism
jesus christ

Look closely. Is this dude wearing a choker?

Not even close

i dont like people. the more i learn about psychology the more i hate people. i dont want to be edgy though. i can talk to people easily. sometimes i go out and there are guys who restore my faith in humanity. sometimes i genuinely enjoy meeting people, having a small talk with some drunk dude in the toilet, talking with people who ask for a lighter, these things. but going past this is hard for me since i know they would stab me in the back at the first possible occassion for their own personal gain.
women are basically selfish guys on speed. they stay together when they absolutely need it, but i have never heard a guy talking so badly about women than girls talk about each other. they rather act stupid and naive than take responsibility. they don't give a shit about people's feelings. theyre a lot more mean and more likely to use people. they don't realise how privileged they are in many aspects.
i think most guys would agree with me but they simply dont care because of the pussy. i cant help but hate them. im not short but this 6'0 thing drives me crazy. i lost my virginity to some slut who had beta orbiters at the time. outside the biological attraction there isnt a single thing i would like about women

Oh, sorry then.