Girls will like me once I hit 1/2/3/4, right?

Girls will like me once I hit 1/2/3/4, right?

checked. No, it doesnt work that way

nope, you'll still look like shit. you need 2/3/4/5 and even then your chances are slim becasue it's all about the face. sorry bro

>t. dyel who hasn't reached 1/2/3/4 and therefore no gf

Girls will like you if you have defined abs and shoulders.
Everything else is complimentary

not true
squatting 100kg means you are a strong person
you core must be on point, otherwise you'd collapse under the weight
so you have a strong core, strong legs, nice ass
id est: a pwerful prescence
your posture will be better (look taller even)
and your confidence will be boosted
the point is: you'll never look insecure and have a bad posture if you have a strong body

arms and shoulders are nice
but being STRONG is an important foundation

>100kg squat
>strong
kek

Borderline skelly here and I've fucked plenty of grills. My tip would be to put an effort in looking good, (e.g. good hygiene, hair, clothing style, posture etc.) and actually talk with grills and make a move. Basically, stop being a pussy. Also, don't be fat, that helps. As for good genes, no point in discussing them. You can't change that, just adapt to what you got. Just keep lifting, improving yourself and talk with girls.

no
dont lift for girls
lift for yourself
girls are mostly trash, without any discipline or drive to improve themselfes
you will discover it sooner or later
most girls are not working towards a beauty standard like we are (greek gods for example)
all they do is put on some makeup and paint their faces in order to not look like total shit
once you find out about their habits and their approach to beauty you will lose all respect you had for them in the beginning
either they win in the genetic lottery and live life on easy mode or they lose in the lottery, look like shit and get miserable fat and blame everyone but themselves instead of busting their ass in the gym and eat right to have atleast a decent body

best way to get girls is dont give a fuck about them
just care about yourself and improve in every aspect of your own life
career, gym, education, art etc.

Yes, once you hit 1/2/3/4 for 5 reps, just fill out the appropriate paperwork and you will get your free gf in the mail.

Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery, slow government bureaucracy and all.

Also, your form better be perfect. They will know if it isn't.

>tfw lifting for 5 years and still haven't hit 1/2/3/4/
>tfw still no gf

>I squat 100kg
>my ego thinks I'm strong
>squatting 100kg means you're strong

100kg for reps takes like 2-3 months max from completely untrained.

>idk how to eat
>I fell for the SS/SL meme of 3x/week
>I fell for the start with the bar meme
>I fell for the low volume high intensity meme as a noob

Your lack of effort is why your progress is shit. If you fell for the SS/SL meme it's not really your fault. You basically had a program telling you to be lazy.

Baring none of the above are true:

>I weighed 120lbs when I started bc I'm basically a woman

another user here but i got 145kg squat in one year with SS

>100kg squat
>strong
Nice try sweetie

>one year on SS

Jesus fucking Christ.... y u do dis?

1/2/3/4 for a 6/10 that will cheat on you after a year just as you cheated on your reps to reach it after a year
1.5/2.75/4/5 for a 7/10 that will cuck you with one of her beta orbiters after 2 years due to you neglecting her feewings
2/3.5/5/6 for a 8/10 that will leave you for a slayer after 3 months, at which point you realize it's all about the FACE
2.5/4.5/6/7 and rippetoe will be your gf

I look forward to green text stories about you hovering around the leg press telling kids about dem der glory days before your injuries

>tfw he's not memeing and this is actually true

Why do they all look like this. Had an old guy do this to me once.

Ask anyone you know who goes to a commercial gym, almost every one has had a run in with that guy. It's truly fucking bizarre.

My guy could press three plates or some shit

>you're going to injure yourself with all of that volume work!
>brb doing another new 5rm on SS wondering why this shit wears me down physically and mentally and why my joints hurt

lol

Eat through the fatigue you skelly

>claim 1/2/3/4 takes more than a year
>calling others skellies

lol

Never claimed that. Should take maybe 9 months if you don't get sick / injured.

Then we mostly agree.

Nice. This doesn't happen much.

Forget the grills, will hitting 1/2/3/4 help me in a street fight/bar brawl?
And how much?

What would you recommend for a beginner willing to do a slightly more complex workout? I get the sense around here that SS/SL are not as useful at gaining mass as people claim, they're just simplistic programs that hold your hand all the way through and that appeals to people.

Should people tend away from SS/SL completely, or should they just be looking for something more in-depth after a few months?

I hit implying/3/4/5 and my body looks like shit at 5'9" 181lbs. Strength =/= aesthetics. You can't only train ohp, squat, dead and bench. You NEED accessory work. For example, Klokov does a ton of accessory work and is strong af holding a silver medal in weightlifting, now look at the Gold Medalist and tell me he's aesthetic.

This trailer trash looking motherfucker is literally a gold medalist in Olympic weightlifting.

Forgot pic

Simple is fine, but use much higher rep ranges. Like 3x10-20 for the primary lifts except for deadlifts. Deadlifts do 1 set with a weight you can for for 15 reps or so touch and go (don't reset each rep), and if your form starts to suffer cut the set short.

You're much less likely to get hurt, but that's just a small benefit. Far more importantly the weight is light enough to both actually ingrain proper form, but is still enough stimulus to build muscle and get stronger.

It's so much easier to create the proper motor engrams in the first place than to unlearn shit form later.

Don't take this lightly either. This isn't "fluff and pump", you still need to push yourself hard on this rep range. You will still get stronger, and you will still build a lot of muscle, more so due to the volume than the 15 reps on SS.

This will also let you progress linearly MUCH longer. If you start with 3x20 and continue adding weight until you're at 3x5, you'll have basically done a very, very long block of periodization. Building a lot of muscle with the higher volume and gradually and naturally lowering the volume and raising the intensity as the weight gets heavier and heavier.

Now, this won't translate into a huge 1rm, but you'll have built muscle that low rep training will train to max with down the road. If you doubt it, do you think going from 100lbs x20 on a lift to 200lbs x20 on a lift won't get you stronger?

Do not neglect accessory work. Add direct arm (curls, tricep dips or pushdowns), direct shoulder work (lateral raises and rear delt flies), and most importantly high volume DB rows (5x15-20) at a bare minimum.

"BUT THATS NOT THE PROGRAM...", who cares? Those programs suck ass.

>100 kg
>Strong
U MUST BE THE STUPIDEST NIGGA ALIVE

What the hell is 1/2/3/4

I see it all the time, I've only been lifting for 4 months

Plates on each side of the bar for the big four (overhead press, benchpress, squat & deadlift)

thats a tasty looking steak

donny shankle? maybe in the special olympics

I think you mean aramnau, who is that fat pudgy shit who BTFO klokov

Only if you receptionist signs your 1/2/3/4 ticket and you pay for the tax stamp.

I see, thanks