How do you drink this shit black?

More importantly, why? Where's the fun?

Other urls found in this thread:

ricochet.com/archives/make-perfect-cup-coffee/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>waking up with 100g of sugar in the morning

no thanks bro

Ween yourself off sugar-milk and you'll learn to love the sweet nectar in it's purest form. There is nothing else like it. Tastes like pure vitality and possibilities.

Buy good enough beans that it actually tastes better without milk, also how are you brewing it? Espresso with hot water (long black) is the best way to have it black. If you have instant then you should probably just kill yourself, and if you're using a french press it's ok, we all have rough patches but try and get your shit together.

Also those little pods are pleb tier.

Because it makes me look rugged and mysterious

You can't drink latte black because its literally milk bases you retard.

I have 3 heaped tsps golden coffee, 2 tsps brown sugar.

I drink it black because I don't have uggs boots to go with a nice girly drink. Also the only way I can see coffee taste better with milk and sugar is if you buy shit beans or get it from the jews that charge a fuckton for shit-tier brew.

>thinks lattes are inheritly made with sugar
The only sugar in a good latte is in the whole milk that you better be using. You sound fairly uneducated/ naive to assume something so stupid. Let me guess, you're the type of person who thinks Starbucks is coffee and not pure corporate piss?

what? i'm not going to "ween" myself. ween you, asshole.

Milk is great protein and will prevent the acidic espresso from corroding your tooth enamel and stomach lining. You should at least be having a macchiato

I can't do x bc y does x. Therefore I'm cucked by y.

>sugar milk
Where do you live that that's a thing?

You know supertasters? Some people are the opposite.
Supposedly 25% of people are 'non-tasters'. It's my theory that they are the ones who enjoy long blacks and espresso.

>ugg boots
Wow, you really need to update your bad stereotypes. Uggs haven't been a thing in like a decade. How can you expect us to listen to what you say when you don't know what year it is?

>tfw I have black wool ugg boots

There is coffee that genuinely tastes good black, it's just rare to find. Not only do you need good beans, you need to grind to be right, the pull to be timed right, the barista needs to add just right amount, tamp it just right, machine needs to be in good order, and espresso shots actually go stale after about 20 seconds( adding milk helps prevent this). Any of these mofos who arent chugging that shit right as it's out of the machine is an idiot drinking stale espresso and trying to desperately seen manly for doing so (when in reality you look stupid to anyone who actually knows)

Shut up, you own-son-molesting faggot.

you are retarded, your post makes zero sense, i award you 0 points.

By not being a disgusting pleb. Coffee is to be consumed black, no milk no sugar and dear god no cream. Get some taste.

Only pretentious, wanna be macho, insecure faggots like it black.

says the soy latte 3/4 strength sipping fagooooooooooooooooooooooootttttttt

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Am I the only person who likes the bitter taste of black coffee?

Because it's good.
The darker the better

I don't think females can be "faggots"
Of course it made 0 sense to you, you're a fucking idiot. I worked in cafes for about 6 years, the average person doesn't understand espresso much at all, how could I expect someone like you to even begin to grasp the concept of what it takes to make quality coffee?

Same reason I drink water instead of soda: It's better for me. Now I can't stand the sugary taste, makes me nauseous because my body's no longer accustomed to it. I thoroughly enjoy black coffee, provided it's not overly strong.

bitterness is for the white man

Coffee tastes great.

>make stronk espresso
>chug it down all at once
feels great desu

cream and sugar doesn't improve coffee whatsoever

not unless you add so much that it is literally on a dessert menu

And yet you molest your own son. For shame, woman. Only a man should molest his own son.

I like it with just a tablespoon of cream. Black is yucky unless you're drinking it with a donut

Get out of America and see how the world does it.

Drink Espresso black.

Drink Cappucino with steamed milk.

Pour gas station drip coffee down the toilet where it belongs.

How to make a perfect cup of coffee:
ricochet.com/archives/make-perfect-cup-coffee/

Good black espresso is not bitter.

Suck my penis you faggot. You fucking kidding me bro?

I like my coffee dark, black and bitter, just like my heart... thanks onitis

Flat white master race.

Probably America

>huuuuu weeeee, I CAN'T stand bitter tastes, I need my SWEET SWEET WEE WEE SUGARY GOODNES :3

If you don't like the taste of coffee, but like the taste of sweet milk, why don't you just drink a milkshake instead you fucking faggot, and what the hell does this have to do with fitness and health!?

ugg boots are still in bro, just because you and your nigger friends wear the newest AIR FORCE ONE's doesn't mean the thots aint flashing uggs

I love flat whites. Good loli outcome, many such cases! Erect!

I enjoy black coffee. I drink it daily from my french press. Your pic is not black coffee but it looks really good.

dont ever, ever, ever drink coffee. Drink an energy drink that has no dyes, or take caffeine pills. brush with peroxide for whiter teeth

>brush with peroxide
>not garguing with bleach for extra clean mouth

I used to drink my coffee double double but I would always be rushing in the morning so I started drinking it black to save a bit of time. Can't stand the taste of coffee with sugar in it now, it's way too sweet.

I never drink soda but I have at least a cookie a day of extra sugar. I have always preferred it black. Will only add milk if I need to cool it down quick so I can chug it and stay awake.

Coffee is like fighting games.

I love it, but goddamn people that like it are cunts about it.

I just want to play and learn it by myself, I don't need a 5-hour lecture, it makes me just want to excuse myself away.

i like it black just like my 6'7, ripped black boyfriend

That milk is calories galore. You cut out the milk and use an artificial sweetener like stevia and you have a 0 calorie drink.

Short macchiato is God tier coffee. Espresso shot with a bit of milk foam put on top.

1. tongkat ali powder
2. Shilajit resin
now take those both and spread it all over your tounge after about 1-2 weeks of that nothing will taste bitter anymore.

If you don't want 100gs of sugar dont buy a drink or add 100gs of sugar into your coffee dumbass

some of you guys are pretty misguided, coffee tastes great by itself, and I don't mean "yeah it tastes like dirt licked off my boots but I like that" it literally tastes delicious when done right, really intricate and interesting flavors, and with basically nothing similar to it
go find some hipsterish coffee shop where the beans are labeled by where they're grown, they're ground and brewed to order, and the brewing looks like pic related, with manual pouring by someone who gives a shit, and you'll see what I mean

sugar ruins a good coffee.
american style is pretty shitty.
shot-sized cups.
2 sips, that's it.

>cappuccino in a tulip cup
why
>taking sugar in your coffee
WHY

No, I don't get people that load coffee with sugar and milk, why would you drink coffee if you don't like it?

Milk has sugar in it you nub

what is lactose

>3 spoons of sugar
>basically fill 1/4 or half the cup with milk

feels good

nah they're still a thing especially among white girls, up there with lululemon yoga pants and tattoo choker necklaces

I used to be you, but then I gained 50lbs.

Now I'm down 25lbs, and the only thing I changed was the way I take my coffee.

ok katsuji daibo
(the depicted kettle and cone are made by the japanese and used the world over, and even a double ristretto is more than two sips)

> buy a bag of coffee beans
> grind up a scoop of beans so they're coarse
> throw it in a jar and fill with filtered cold water
> throw in the fridge for 48 hours and stir jar every now and then
> strain coffee grind out of the jar with paper towel (several times) after 2 days
> pour cold black coffee over some ice and throw in a bit of full cream milk

This makes decent strong cold brew coffee with a completely ghetto set-up and costs fuck all effort and time. Better than instant coffee and the cold temperature reduces some of the bitterness.

You don't

>He hasn't experienced the deliciousness of oats with milk and a cup of black coffee
tasty
easy to make
good macros
will forcefully empty your bowels

So how much cancer do I get by using sweeteners? I always used sweeteners for this shit.

>acidic
>stomach lining
>corroding
>coffee

>stomach; pH1.5 - 3
>coffee; pH5

How fucking dumb are you

The simple fact is that sweeteners are not healthy for you straight up.

And for 50% of the population they are actually worse than sugar in equal quantities since they react with certain peoples gut bacteria causing them to grow uncontrollably and leading to insulin spikes higher than sugar would.

I can drink it without milk but i've got to have sugar.

Even Stevia?

not coffee related, but I've been putting this shit in my green tea every morning for the past year so it doesn't taste like boiled grass. am I fucked?

So you like your milk with a splash of coffee?
Why don't you get off the cow tit you fucking baby?

I've been drinking black coffee for a few years now. More importantly, I've been drinking cold brewed coffee, which is stronger. Every once in awhile I'll have espresso over a cup a ice. I started off drinking espressos with added creme, and whatever else. Now that all tastes sweet to me, like a dessert. If you're making coffee on your own, and you learn how to make it right, it won't taste as burnt or over cooked. You'll start noticing and appreciating the flavor your roast has. I recommend cold brewing. Because you aren't hot brewing, the coffee is less acidic and has more flavor. Dilute it with some water if it's too strong.

Pic related. From this morning.

The cup of "coffee" you're used to has so much milk and sugar you're basically drinking melted coffee-flavor ice cream.

No shit you don't like coffee. It's an acquired taste and you've never had it before.

>not putting a stick of butter into your coffee
You're never going to make it

I'll have a flavored coffee black only. Community Coffee ftw

It's espresso you dumb shit, not watered down drip filter garbage

He meant sugar/milk, you fools.

>tfw caffeine has literally no effect on me

I only ever drink Iced Long Blacks (2 shots of espresso, ice and around 300-450ml of water) OR Cold Brews.

Highly recommend getting into that shit. I used to only drink Mocha when I wanted a coffee which was rare, but now Iced Long Blacks (no homo) are so fkn good

Why do you call a capuccino "flat white"?

Cappuccino and Flat White are completely different. Cappuccino has more froth and chocolate powder on the top.

Because I'm not a little fucking pussy.