90% of the training oly lifters do consists of leg exercises. Yet they don't look T-rex mode...

90% of the training oly lifters do consists of leg exercises. Yet they don't look T-rex mode, most of them look pretty athletic.

Has Veeky Forums lied to me?

they are not "leg" exercises

But they are, all the force comes from the legs and hips. You use your arms only to pull / push yourself under a "weightless (in air)" barbell. Ofc it's a bit taxing, but even one heavy set of bench press / OHP gives better upperbody results than a snatch / C&J session

They also regularly take high quality steroids from reliable sources under professional supervision

Would just boost the leg gains more than anything else

that is a full body movement not a leg movement the barbell is pulled by the back into position

they do bodybuilding, look at their training clips.

So your hobby is lifting but you don't know shit about human anatomy? Back can't do dynamic work in pulls unless it's rounded. The strength comes from hip extension, which is done by glutes and hamstrings, and knee extension, which is done by quads. Your back stays straight, so it does only isometric work (holds your spine straight).

True, but it's still to a less extent. Most accessory work is abs and back. I didn't say they do no BB at all, its just mostly leg exercises and they still dont't go T-rex mode.

Bulgarians for example did only front squat, snatch and C&J.

once you get to your third month lifting you will learn more big guy, dont sweat it

>This is what you do when you run out of arguments

No, that's what someone does when they recognize a knowitall newb who's not worth arguing with anymore.

>what is accessory work
Also, do a complex of c&j and snatches and tell me it doesn't work shoulders upper back and arms like a motherfucker.
A lot of their training revolves around legs-very true- however they need to have solid core and upper back strength to actually receive the weight in a catch position. Any oly training method has a ton of upper body work- you just won't see shit like bicep isolation.

You usually don't go above 3 reps with the main movements.

the guy's right tho

Yes, he is.

And this is what I hate about Veeky Forums. All the arguments are always the same.

>Guy 1 says something stupid
>Guy 2 Corrects him
>Guy 1 challenges his information
>Guy 2 gives further detail to corroborate his original post
>Guy 1 resorts to personal insult
>Guy 2 calls him out on it
>Guy 1 attempts to justify his response with a can't be bothered attitude, effectively leaving nothing gained yet nothing lost, rendering the entire argument pointless

You know, people come to these boards to learn information as well, completely devoid of the shit talking that guy seems so desperate to perpetuate. Arguing against each other is fine, if it produces some verification of information rather than a fucking asinine battle of egos.

Thank you, dude who actually provided information. The other guy can go fuck his dog while I proceed to murder his family.

Guy 1 won

no he didn't

Because almost all olympic lifters do some sort of bodybuilding multiple times a week, in addition to GPP exercises like push presses, presses, and bench.

>t. Guy 1
running away from the discussion without providing a single argument is hardly winning

>knowitall
>hes right

no user, you're not worth arguing with anymore.