Why do we shame tripfags?

I've noticed a common trend, that every time a new trip comes along everyone just flames them incessantly. Everyone on here wonders why this board has gone to shit and wonders why theres no actual good info on Veeky Forums but like 5 years ago there used to be several trips who were actually experienced and provided good info. Now every time a new trip comes along they are shooed away by people trying to attack them with their personal info and they just get attacked regardless of how much good info they provide.

Just look at bignig, every single time he posts its nothing but racial remarks and people flaming him for whatever reasons. I dont understand why we cant accept tripfags, this would be a better place if people felt more comfortable being "known" members

90% of trip fags are retarded faggots shitposting.

I do miss other tripfags that actually posted serious advice and progress.
Also the literal tripfag scooby made some entertaining threads, sad he isn't around anymore.

you forgot to turn on your trip

who cares though? Is trip fags shit posting really much worse than the abundance of anonymous shitposting? Shit posting is part of it. Im not talking about masT-tier type shitposting, but trip fags have to tread carefully on here now because doxxing and personal attacks are becoming the norm and are almost encouraged.

>Also the literal tripfag scooby made some entertaining threads, sad he isn't around anymore.

and why do you think he left? Because of the exact reasons im talking about. The dyel shit posting faggots on this board that dont even come here to discuss fitness related topics run them all out and they are the ones that are ruining this board. Not reddit, not normies

>but like 5 years ago there used to be several trips who were actually experienced and provided good info
t. someone who has a shit memory

90% of tripfags are just cunts who get an ego trip by believing they're cultivating an image when really they're just generic grade shitposters
some are good but most are shit. Also people hate on bignig because pol faggots have invaded this board with 'muh ironpill'

I would never. Part of what I love about this board is that you can't trust ANYTHING people tell you.

Keeps me sharp.

>I've noticed a common trend
>noticed
So you're a huge newfag. Also fuck these attention whoring shitposters. They can go to reddit.

ive been here since 2010 bucko

I get what you mean, Veeky Forumss always had that though, I can recall SS memes from literally the very start of me lurking this board. Im just saying that theres no body on here willing to give out good info because everyone is so hostile and on a mission to "expose" people

Its because this is an user board yet retards think they need to gain special status and notoriety for no reason. They deserve everything they get for being attention whores.

Because they're attention seeking faggots, usually from leddit

been on here since 2010 and has a physique that is obtainable within a year

m8, come on now.

Piss off DYEL scum

Because they're attention whores who post random shit. At the most you can get a trip in a thread in which you're the OP or the guy providing pics, but otherwise we don't give a flying fuck about joelxdd!!02361 who's going to shitpost here and there.

When I started I got a trip because I thought "oh I'm different I'll make some epic progress and thus whithin 1 year they'll have to know who I am" when in fact I'd just post in random shitty threads and annoyed people with my useless trip.

>but what if it's bigdick from /fraud/??
Keep your /fraud/ or /plg/ or whatever trip in that thread.

ok show your body then faggot, if thats attainable in a year i bet you look atleast 4 times as good right?

>been on here since 2010 and has a physique that is obtainable within a yea

are you trying to call out someone for being a newfag and you dont even know who tinytrip is? you sir, just showed your hand.

Tripcodes are a very good indicator of mental problems.

All the trips nowadays are just seeking attenion, and the ones in fraud stay in there to circle jerk saying the same shit they said yesterday and crave attention like some pathetic instagram whore...I mean look they were the ones pushing to ban source talk so their secret club can stay secret longer

The only good trip was Quad

It has always been like that and it'll stay

No one wants skinnyfat retards to tripfag here.

Point being:
Trips are deserved.

First of all, it's a low-key form of hazing.
Secondly, it's our culture; it's like our damn tradition here.
Lastly, trip fags exposes themselves to the anonymous thoughts of strangers; wtf do you expect?

Do I give shit to trip fags? No.
Do I give a shit about trip fags? No.

Another fair question is why trip fag at all?

It's most certainly born out of a need to validate the ego.
I can't think of any valuable information, that hinges on the confirmation of the poster's identity (barring impersonators)
Basically, good information stands on its own; and doesn't require an ego to verify its usefulness.

But then I realize we are a bunch of fucking apes on a rock; and we have an implicit bias in our evaluation of information.
We have built in shortcuts that test for things like social proof, and while these built-in biases helped our ancestors survive in social settings thousands to millions of years ago; it may or may not be relevant to this day in age.

An age where we have accumulated generational knowledge, compiled an encyclopediatic understanding of many topics, and have all this information available to anyone within seconds.

"But hey look: this guy has so many downvotes; he MUST be wrong."
So much of what people believe hinges on the information's popularity.
Popular information then becomes common wisdom, and passed on.

So it helps if the information has a means of propagation.
You fuckers already know what memes are.

Trip fagging is just a way for the thoughts in one person's brain to propagate into another person's brain.
They form a brand, an image, a name, for their posts.
In the hopes that their information gets remembered and passed on...

Is tripfagging any better than anonymous fags? Not really.
The posts you make here will live and die; just like any other name-fagging post.

I do believe however, that tripfagging goes against the spirit of this site.
We are all equal here my dudes, we are all anonymous.

Yes

Also kys tripfag

Quad was the best tripfag

Because they turn threads in to circlejerks. Look at plg, fraud, etc.

I would know, I used to tripfag all the time.

I'm a medfag and I've been providing advise since 2013.

I just don't browse very often and would rather spare myself the shenanigans tripfagging invites. You end up with a bunch of snotnosed arts major fuckwits googling everything and trying to outwit you or catch you out not knowing everything, leading to pages long debates with them ultimately being proved wrong.
It's a shit show. Tripfagging is awful.

Haha holy shit whos that faggot on the pic? I mean jesus christ that hair and shades.

Come on mate don't be this new

Going to pick on you for a bit.

You've been a medfag since 2013, or 4 years.

medfag?
As in practicing medicine?

And you are drawing comparisons to "arts major fuckwits"

How are you still in the college mentality?

Don't refer to people as "art majors" or "engineering majors",
This isn't college anymore.
You should be in the real world by now.
It makes you sound immature.

Because all the trip fags now are cancer
Some examples
>Brandon
>vegantrap
>trappy
Those are or were the worst where did the good ones go

Undergrad, then postgrad, if you absolutely have to know.

I've had too many e-arguments with retards on Veeky Forums not to be inherently hostile to everyone on the internet, and thanks to posting as anonymous, I don't have to worry about hurting peoples' feelings.

>tripfag makes a thread
>forgets to put on tripfag
Epic

Didn't read, cause you can't read, you illiterate fuck.

And Keep your validation, to yourself.
I write cause, I feel gansta af doin it.