Should I just get leg lengthening surgery...

Should I just get leg lengthening surgery? If I get it done in china it will be around 15k and i'll be able to go from 5'8 to 5'11-6'
If i'm lucky, there most likely wont be any complications. it will take a few weeks, and around a year to make a full recovery.
I'll probably never be able to full on sprint again, but ill be able to jog and everything fine. its literally the only downside.

Should I go for it? The amount they let you have really does not make your proportions look out at all. I know it wont fix hover hand autism like in pic related though.

may aswell kys

What are you going to do with the rest of your life?

have fun explaining the scars if you ever get a gf

Or do hgh therapy and get a bigger dick aswell

>have fun explaining the scars if you ever get a gf
Car accident cut through them at the same angle
Get married and have a normal life hopefully
well thats the alternative i guess
My doctor wouldn't give me hgh and there are lots of complications apparently like an overgrown mandible

christ, you're going to have to convince your family to go along with that lie and live with it forever.

just stay the height nature intended you to be, very few girls are taller than 5'8.

>just stay the height nature intended you to be, very few girls are taller than 5'8.
the "just go for girls shorter and it wont matter" meme is a fucking meme.
not even 5'5 girls will consider me

>christ, you're going to have to convince your family to go along with that lie and live with it forever.
what if i dont care that its surgical? people get braces for teeth, the cost isnt even that much different

Take all that money and put it in whatever shitcoins Veeky Forums is pumping today

Being rich > being tall

the difference is that your body is perfectly functional while teeth braces are socially acceptable and help prevent actual problems that affect chewing and talking

I'm shorter than you and have a girlfriend as tall as you. I've had girlfriends taller than you. Stop blaming everything on your height. The surgery won't fix it.

>Should I just get leg lengthening surgery? If I get it done in china it will be around 15k and i'll be able to go from 5'8 to 5'11-6'
>If i'm lucky, there most likely wont be any complications. it will take a few weeks, and around a year to make a full recovery.
>I'll probably never be able to full on sprint again, but ill be able to jog and everything fine. its literally the only downside.
>
>Should I go for it? The amount they let you have really does not make your proportions look out at all. I know it wont fix hover hand autism like in pic related though.
I'm right around 6 foot. Grass isn't much greener. Unless you're 6' 2 or taller it literally doesn't matter.

I'm 6'2". Grass isn't much greener. Unless you're 6'7" or taller it literally doesn't matter.

I'm 6'7". Grass isn't much greener. Unless you're 7' or taller it literally doesn't matter

6 foot sucks for natties. Too tall to get nice, thick, quick results in weight training but too short to tower over everyone.

Who cares about quick results 3 years of work will look way better on a 6 foot frame then a 5 8

Maybe you've got a shit personality so girls tell you your height is the problem because they don't want to hurt your feelings.

I'm 5'9" and here's a list of past girlfriends and conquest heights
>5'10"
>5'3"
>4'9"
>5'8"
>5'4"
>5'6"
>5'9"
>6'
>5'2"
And some others I don't know the height of.
You're single because you're an insecure faggot, not because if your height. Improving your personality is a lot cheaper, has more lasting benefits and less drawbacks.

Why would anyone even consider doing this? Like what is wrong with you?

topkek
when will they learn

Do you think maybe it's not because you're 5'8" that they're turning you down? That maybe it's because you're an insecure sperg or something?

Don't fucking mutilate yourself, especially when it's not going to fix your problems. Spend that 15k on therapy.

Do it faggot. Maybe afterwards you'll finally learn.

I'm 5'11 and I feel like a manlet most of the time. It isn't worth it OP.

Just know if you do it, you'll always have your 5'8 manlet frame on 6' stilt legs. You will not look proportional, you'll look like a fucking circus clown. On top of that, you'll never be able to run properly ever again.

Is that REALLY what you want?

OP you should get ball surgery, i recommend 2 attached between your legs.

>not even 5'5 girls will consider me
Then the problem is you, I'm 5'8 and get plenty of girls

im 7', i can confirm that the grass is greener here

5'7 here. Grow some balls OP. Flying to fucking China, dropping 15k on some less-than-perfect surgery and having to lie to people for the rest of your life won't fix your autism.

I've seen 5'4 kids get fucking jacked and even I don't look at them as short.

are you that chink girl in the pic, chinese are know for their shortness, there is point going through such risky operation

Take that money, and make more with it, or just move to europe if you are american.
I think in middle-east europe everyone will suck your english-speaking dick if you are atleast avarege looking.

bump

>ate like shit as a kid
>didnt exercise
>5'5
would've been 5'6 at best anyway but I really want the surgery to at least get to 5'7 so I don't feel like such a child around other men my age.

THIS.
My mum was fat growing up and got bullied so we were only allowed to have 1 meal a day and it was never calorie dense food
i'll never fix the fact that i'm a complete wristlet though
I really should be at least 5'10 not 5'8

>tfw 5'4

Be fucking grateful OP because that's a decent height you've got. I've developed a Napoleon Complex from a young age and I've excelled academically (IQ wise I'm only 135) to make up for being a manlet but it doesn't mean anything. Being short is and always will be an indication that you're just holding back's humanity's physical potential.

But if you can't get a girl OP, it's not because of your height. I'm a manlet and I've dated only twice, one of them was my height and the other was taller than me. Outside of dating, I've slept with 3 women and still have one of them as a fuck buddy.

Use that money to invest in some social skills. Read books. Watch videos. Go to classes and maybe get therapy too because you sound mentally and emotionally fucked.

t. malnet

>manlets actually consider relearning how to walk for an extra 2 inches of height

thank god im 6'3 jesus christ

mirin that confidence brah

you are pretty much average male height, most of my friends are around that height and do just fine with the ladies. It is 100% your appearance/personality holding you back, not your height.

Just be glad you aren't one of those freak 5'2 turbo manlets or something.

Good luck running away when them terries come for ya.

M8 let me tell you something. Height matters little, as long as you are at least the same height of the girl you want you should be fine. Confidence, dominance, charisma are what gets the girls. Yes it sounds fucking cliche, but it works. I'm 5'8 as well and have never had trouble getting laid. Having a nice face helps as well. Plastic surgery is a nice option. Certainly better than crippling yourself on purpose for life just because Veeky Forums memed you into insecurity. Think about your fucking parents you Autist, would they be proud? No.

>very few girls are taller then 5'8
t. australian
literally 1 in 5 girlls is talled then me
im fucking 6"
what are you talking about cunt

same bro, i like to see a guy in the distance who looks well proportioned and tall, then come upto him and realise im the same height as him, feels good. Small shit like this will cure the manlet in your brain, and if guys are taller then you there is nothing you can do, just fuck it bro

>lying to convince some poor women to have your MANLET child

why the fuck would you do this? why do you want to ruin your kid's life?

Im 6'2 and if i was your height and in the position to do it i would.

Sadly women are very visual creatures.
It wont solve all your problems but it probably would solve most of them.

>It wont solve all your problems but it probably would solve most of them.
only piece of useful, well thought out advice in this thread.