Anyone else noticed that they are treated differently after they started lifting?

Anyone else noticed that they are treated differently after they started lifting?

A few things I've noticed:

- More people call your sir.

- Not having to wait in line at the bar, grocery store, etc.

- People get out of your way when walking through halls at work.

- Don't have to pay your tab at small clubs.

- Women blush spill spaghetti when talking to you more.

- Older milfs will make up excuses to feel your muscles.

What else is there?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/1isfv7/holy_shit_women_retain_dna_from_previous_lovers/
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3175875/Does-semen-control-woman-s-genes-behaviour-Exposure-affect-hormones-fertility-overall-health-study-claims.html
newscientist.com/article/mg22730313-500-semen-has-controlling-power-over-female-genes-and-behaviour/
wondergressive.com/women-have-semen-in-their-brain/
pnas.org/content/109/37/15042
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone?

>Don't have to pay your tab at small clubs.

yeah that's bs

t. dyel

not me but that's part of the reason I do it

i get these from not wankin.

fuck off

More people call you sir when you don't jack off?

When kids from my neighborhood started calling me sir at 20 I cried myself to sleep that night. I always looked older than my age, I'll probably look like shit at 40 and die at 60.

>Older milfs will make up excuses to feel your muscles

topkek

People are shit at telling other people's ages.
When I was 16 I'd get into places without getting carded.
Somebody thought I was 30 when I was 20.
Somebody else thought I was 25 when I was 32.
Someone I've known since I was a teenager recently asked me why I don't seem to be ageing. I don't know what to think.

>- Older milfs will make up excuses to feel your muscles.

Fuck I hope not

t. started lifting 2 months ago

Why does this article make tall scientific claims and back it up with no credible sources? Saying that women hold dna from men they have sex with is quite a big claim, where the fuck is the evidence? Why don't I write up an enormous pile of bullshit saying how masturbating and sex with hookers is good for you?

lol mad dyel detected.

No this one is defiantly true.

Older women at work are constantly squeezing my arms/ass and touching my chest.

>having a job a woman can do
Pleb.

not even that user but I recently read some articles that said sperm penetrates the vaginal wall and actually goes into the brain and body of the female, sperm from previous partners will ALWAYS be present in a girls body once yyou cum inside her.

Also dna from that sperm that chad left in your girl 5 years ago can end up in your baby. it's not a lot like 0.1% of your baby will be CHAD dna. kek

don't believe me just try and google around and you will find the claim to be true and scientifcaly backed up

0.1% DNA Is a huge difference.
I've tried googling and didn't find any 'scientific papers', only some forum discussions and lookism tier blogs.

This would be huge, and very interesting if true, but don't make claims if you can't back them up.

People call me sir when I do.

Police, you know.

>People get out of your way when walking through halls at work.

Always happens if you're tall

man I don't want to be googling for you but I found this, will this be enough for you
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/1isfv7/holy_shit_women_retain_dna_from_previous_lovers/

it seems to have some scientific sources but I'm too lazy to read and google it all again myself you have to do it yourself

This shit happens to me and I dont even lift.

I've been able to grow pretty decent facial hair since high school. If I have a beard I never get carded. People think I'm late 20s at 18. Then I shave and people realise that I'm a little boy.

>Reddit
>Scientific

Thank you for your service.

here's some more
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3175875/Does-semen-control-woman-s-genes-behaviour-Exposure-affect-hormones-fertility-overall-health-study-claims.html

newscientist.com/article/mg22730313-500-semen-has-controlling-power-over-female-genes-and-behaviour/

wondergressive.com/women-have-semen-in-their-brain/

inb4 not scientific

when I meet people they always ask "what sport do you play?"

i am a DYEL autistismo who hasn't played a team sport since tee ball in elementary school

Deserved kek

found a le study but i'm to le stupid to read it le heres' le brain sperm woman study

pnas.org/content/109/37/15042

>Oh my basketball shorts? No I don't play basketball, I'm super uncoordinated. Ask me how much I low bar squat though.

no

>tfw 5'6''

>tfw get carded for R rated movies at 26 if i shave
>tfw get carded for cigerretes even with a full beard
I dont get it. My beard is really full. I look like a homeless/hipster faggot if i go for 3 weeks. Forever babby faced

It's probably because you're masterbating.

gypsies trying to shank me from behind.
idiots think I woun't shank them first.

such is life in Judeo-Germany

Quality post

B-but sex with hookers is good for you