This is what I currently look like. 2 years ago I was 235 lbs. Anyone have any thoughts...

This is what I currently look like. 2 years ago I was 235 lbs. Anyone have any thoughts, also I would be happy to answer any nutrition/ training questions

stop posting bait

Why do DYEL fags always start these threads and offer to give advice like anyone wants to hear what someone who needs advice themselves has to say?

2 years and you still look like shit, good job.

Let's see what you look like then?

Just came to say good work

Also as a 6'3 competing boxer with background in martial arts and previous division 1 football offers I'm not some beta fag

Hey no offence bud, you look good in your pic and you've made great progress, so good on you.

That being said, if you respond to trolls this defensively it makes you look tryhard and insecure. Just let it roll off you next time, you know you look good so why bother ya know?

I'm not shredded either but I'm not about to ask this fucking guy what to do either, he looks like garbage.
Also by having to justify whatever you think you just did there by listing off your meager accomplishments, you are in fact a beta faggot.

I get frustrated for the next guy. Because if people reinforce this negativity then the next guy who's trying to lose weight or get in shape has misperceptions about what is "fit" or whatever. But thanks for spreading the positivity!

Current weight and maxes?

You aren't fit, you are skinnyfat at best dude.
Tryharder/10

I think it's just a bit of skewed perspective as well. This is a fitness forum, right? So whatever is considered "fit" by this forum's standards is the fit of the fit, so to speak. For regular joes, the "fit" of Veeky Forums would be gods, and the dyels would be fit.

Currently 183. My dumbbell numbers are better so I'll post those.

Dumbbell press: 100lbs for 5 reps

Dumbbell incline: 85lbs for 8 reps

Pull-ups: 28

Chin-ups: 24

That isn't skinny-fat retard. The average soccer player looks like that. Hell this dude's physique is better than Beckham's ever was.

Not saying I like his look and I'm a fair bit advanced of that myself but there are a lot of dumbasses here who are easily provoked into passive-aggressive comments if someone just has a "normal" reasonably fit physique.

>post good natty physique
lel DYEL

>post dry roided buffalo
routine? nice progress bro!

As usual, I blame the fat fucks for this

>better than Beckham
You're retarded and nobody should ever listen to anything you say.

I need to lose weight what did you do to get lean

How'd you get your pullups and chinups so high?

Up your protein intake, get as much sleep as possible, and head to the gym as much as you can tolerate. You're the only person that can attain your fitness goals so it just takes effort

I have a deceptive amount of lean muscle lol but literally two years of 10s of pull-ups and chin-ups every time I workout got me to there

How new are you here buddy?
You lost some weight, good for you (I mean it, being fat sucks)

However, your transformation isn't worth starting a thread. Personally I've been lifting for 7 years and have a deep knowledge on nutrition, I'd be glad to answer any of your questions

so you'll be the first one to know that nutritional needs vary by the individual depending on a myriad of factors. I have a pretty solid grasp on nutrition but to answer your question I've been exercising daily for about 3 years and on and off weight training for a few years before that for football

Post body

I've posted every picture in this thread cause I am op

I don't have a pic on my phone, but I don't lie on the internet.
5'11 205 same bf% as OP. Natty