Come in and laugh at me

Hi Veeky Forums, I've been training for almost 6 years now and I still look like shit. I'm weak as well. I haven't missed 1 week in all those years, going 4 times on average and count macros and everything, eat healthy food for the most part. I just don't understand how this is possible. I still look the same as I did years ago (albeit fatter now).

Currently in the proces of cutting. I started bulking 2 years ago from 71 kg to ~90 kg cause I felt small. Then I wanted to cut start of this year till summer to 80 kg, hoping i'd look somewhat decent. I weigh about 82,5 kg now and I still look so soft and terrible, it makes me wanna cry. More pics here > imgur.com/a/tI5nF 6'0" btw.

I look decent with good lighting and a pump (the photo's don't do me justice), but of course it isn't ideal. Will a few more kg's and a good photo help? Im really starting to think my hormones are just piss poor (on top off shit genetics) and considering getting TRT.

Thoughts?

Hard to work out when you don't have legs.

Have thou tried starting strength?

>2013 was 6 years ago

what are your macros?

You've got child-bearing hips but at least you've managed to avoid gyno.

Even a retard with a shitty diet would have made much more progress on SS + accessories in that time frame.

Either this is bait or you have 0 testosterone in your body.

maybe he just has terrible genetics?

>(18 months)

and damn breh. Get that test checked. Making gains with low t is like slamming your head against a wall repeatedly. And what are your lifts?

Even that is not a viable excuse for that time frame.

Either you are a lying or you just go to the gym and do some "crossfit pull-ups".

My left nipple seems off lately, so don't know about that :(.

Not trolling. Im doing serious lifting. I eat good, it just makes no difference.

Yeah definitely gonna get my test checked soon. The idea has been playing in my head for a while now, but I wanted to wait a bit more to see what difference a few more kg's will make. Lately I don't really do barbell exercises anymore, however my working sets (max in brackets) are: DB benchpress 34 kg (40), squats 100 (120) kg, deadlift 100 kg (140), DB shoulder press 22 kg (30). Mostly aim for 3-4 sets of 8-10 reps.

I'm not convinced anyone truly looks good without roiding. A teenager could theoretically, maybe. Low body fat on a natty always produces smaller looking muscles. Really makes me think. Some people just have really low standards for aesthetics. There's a reason natty bodybuilding is a joke.

This has to be bait.
Does your dick work?

What is your routine and how much weight do you lift?

I eat 0,8 x my weight in pounds for protein, 75-100 g fat and rest is carbs.

Averages to 40 % C/ 30 % P/ 30 % F most of the time

Jump on SS + accessories. Get your levels checked. Clearly you've never done a proper routine considering you're weak as shit for 6 years.

Either retard or you've only been lifting for a month.

Yes it does.

Do chest/tri's, back/bi's, shoulders/forearms, and legs in 1 week, train for 45m-1h with little rest. Weight lifted posted here

>Im doing serious lifting. I eat good, it just makes no difference.

Sounds like the same shit on that 600lbs life tv show about fat asses claiming they diet and exercise

Those lifts are pretty bad for someone who has been lifting for so long. How often do you add more weight?

Pretty sure the sticky says a consumption rate of 1 - 2 times your kg body weight in protein...........

Newfag get out

you are bullshitting/baiting

physique in a pic is literally of a person who hasnt done any single exercise in 6 years. Even if you were shit you would still have larger than average arms, back, shoulder muscles

kys stupid faggot

post routine

are you mentally challenged? 0.8 grams of protein per pound is 1.78 per kilogram. THEY ARE DIFFERENT UNITS

Yeah obviously. Troughout the years my focus was never on adding more weight. Most of the time I just do the same weight till I can do it at least 8 times, then hop on to the next. While bulking the weight went up pretty fast (for me), but now that i,m cutting i can't do that much anymore. can't really give you a concrete number cause liked I said it wasen't my focus.

>Currently in the proces of cutting
This is why you look like shit.
Bulk for two years, while increasing volume on every lift every week.

Then you can cut down to human levels of bodyfat.

>I'm a clueless beginner
> gonna create my own routine, not follow something well-established
>why has my progress been shit?

No sympathy, mate

I don't understand why I would bait or bullshit. For what purpose? Seeing your reactions of disbelief, I'm seriously leaning towards low test.

I have to say again, the pics don't really do me justice. Difference between a good lighting, flexed and pumped photo vs a random cold unflexed photo is big. IRL I look like someone that trains about 2-3 years, not 5-6 though. Thats a problem.

Can you fucking read?

>Troughout the years my focus was never on adding more weight.
Well that's why you are small. Gain more strength first, then train for size.

>While bulking the weight went up pretty fast
5 years is not fast. You can get to those numbers in a year.

>but now that i,m cutting
Stop that, for now maintain your weight and get more strength. Cut when you have some more muscle mass.

You probably need a different workout plan. Your split doesn't seem to work at all. Try to train each muscle group twice per week. Two days pull, two days push, one or two days legs. And eat more protein.

Well, why show us a shitty picture then? I don't get the purpose of this thread if you "made some gains" that we can't see, and you ask us to give thoughts about it.

I'm not the type of guy that makes a lot of photos. I wasen't exactly planning on making this thread and make a perfect photo in the gym where the light is good and while i'm pumped. I just took a few photos at home and went with the ones I already had. In the end, it's still me.

Even then, I don't look like someone that trains for 5-6 years. Thats why I made this thread. Maybe I might be doing something wrong, maybe I really do have low test/shity genetics. Was just wondering what you guys thought about it.

For now i'm gonna continue cutting. Haven't seen my face being not completely bloated for a while now. I will change definitely change things around though. Might've been a bad idea to not try to lift more weight in all those times.

>Might've been a bad idea to not try to lift more weight in all those times.
Yes.

If you are going to train each muscle twice per week like I told you, then add 5 kg per week on barbells. If you can't do 5 repititions per set than only add 2.5 kg. Do that each week.

so are you gonna post routine or what?

Well user, from my experience, I remember after about 6 months in the gym I started to develop clear muscle definition especially in the shoulders/chest/biceps and they were clear even in bad lighting and without me flexing them. There is a problem with your workouts. What helped me was something I got from Veeky Forums, which is recording all the exercises/weights I lift on every workout and working every week to improve on it. I literally had a tiny notebook and a pen and carried it around my exercises. Believe it or not, I have went out on dates because of conversations that were started thanks to this tiny book, so don't feel ashamed and FORCE YOURSELF to carry it around.

You look absolutely nothing like someone who has lifted for 2-3 years, stop being so fucking delusional

ok kid. show us your god tier rippletits physique.

Nah bruv, you don't look like you train at all. You are fat as fuck.

You need to cut A LOT. I don't know what routine you are doing 4x a week, but you should focus on compounds with 8-10 reps and 3-5 sets. Go as heavy as you can while getting in these reps. Do not do 3-5 reps, do 8-10 and 3-5 sets. After you've done your compounds, do pull ups cause you have nonexistent lats and wide as fuck hips. Do things that help your V taper. Then do some curls and tricep work.

Stop deadlifting if you are doing them cause they will make your hips appear wider.

Do cardio for 15 minutes each workout (run, not walking) and cut your calories by 300-500 a day.

You obviously aren't eating healthy "for the most part" if your hips are storing that much fat. Either you are eating too much sugar, eating too many carbs (and not enough fat/protein), or you really are just eating shit foods.

I would highly recommend doing an audit of your diet and reading a few books to learn what proper nutrition is. In my opinion, you should be eating this and ONLY this every day until you start to look better

>Breakfast
Scrambled or hard boiled eggs, 3-6 eggs depending on your goals.
Bacon, 2-6 strips depending on your goals. Dietary fat is good and will help increase test if you think you have low test.
Avocado, 1/2 - 1 full avocado depending on goals. You can eat this instead of bacon if you want.
Banana - 1/2 or 1 small banana at most. Limit carb intake until a few hours before/after a workout

>Lunch
Lean meat, 30g of protein. Doesn't matter what it is but limit red meats to 3-5 times per week
VEGGIES, lots of them, doesn't matter
Small carb source, Post workout
Just have a whey shake with water. 2 scoops 30G protein. Don't mix it with milk you fat fuck and definitely do not add carbs (fruits) to it.

>Dinner
Same as lunch, small carbs. Eat loads of fat with dinner to slow nutrient partitioning

Get your test levels checked

You're def lying about your diet and do not take your routine seriously if you've made minimal gain in 6 YEARS, female lifters make more gains. do you have ass gainz?

Run more

Eat less

Do more shoulder, upper chest, and lat work to start the V taper

You either have no test or are doing something terribly wrong with your routine. I was on and off lifting when I started due to leg injuries and poor time management and I was putting numbers better than you then. I changed my doubting and got better at managing time so I wouldn't skip workouts and I've only gotten better. So yeah, it's probAbly a combo of low test and bad routine

You've successfully wasted your time, you should have been skeptical after year 1 of training. something in your program is dead off

Oh and do each set till failure, but you probably already know that.

Can't prove shit over the internet, but this is me and I'm natty.

Veeky Forums has such a poisonous mindset. Either everyone roids, or everyone is DYEL. There's no in between with this place.

Dammit, forgot pic.

what are you 5'2 ?

6'0

i think the fact there's a distinct lack of people like you is kinda proof of what i mean. the average non roided powerlifter don't have a beach body. i see far more blatant roiders and shit bods in body progress threads than anything else.

Well obviously. This place is full of beginners who accidently clicked on Veeky Forums while jerking off to traps over at /b/.

And why are you expecting the average powerlifter to have a nice body? Do you not understand the primary goal of powerlifters?

problem is i see a distinct lack of the in between everywhere

where are all the ss success stories? i don't see any. i see people who got stronger who look like shit.

natural bodybuilders look like shit. that should tell you something.

Please link posts that you think are roiders

you mean you want me to go out of my way to link fraud posters who post in body threads? why? you realize this board had a very active roiding population, don't you? there are daily fraud generals.

please link me all these great natural bods. i don't see any.

I think you have a warped perception of what is achievable natty

SS is for building a strength foundation so when you do switch to a PPL or some other hypertrophy based routine you are able to more effectively build muscle. An SS success story is someone who gets strong, which is exactly what plenty of people attest to on here.

The problem is you're more likely to hear about the people who do SS wrong and get strong but also disportional and un-aesthetic because this is Veeky Forums and we like to make fun of those people.

And you saying natty bodybuilders look like shit proves you've got some body dysmorphia mate.

Perhaps you could help me shape it by proving me wrong. I see no before/after success stories except in cases where they're blatantly roiding. One guy who claims natty isn't a catalog of success. There should be thousands like him everywhere. Where are they?
>And you saying natty bodybuilders look like shit proves you've got some body dysmorphia mate.
Natty bodybuilders look like shit. They're the joke of the lifting world.

You literally fit into what I said earlier about Veeky Forums having a poisoned mindset where everyone is either roided or DYEL because your body dysmorphia is so bad you only think roided physiques are impressive.

Saying that all natty professional bodybuilders are a joke is absolutely insane. I can't imagine you even lift because clearly you think it's a waste of time.

I have just looked at all picks in the CBT and I don't think a single person in there looks like roider.

Thx for the tips guys.
I said IRL, can't you read?
I am already doing most of those things. Think what you said about carbs might be true though. Gonna try a low carbs diet soon, to see how that goes.
I also ate a lot of salt and I have lowered that on average a few weeks back.
Look great man, how long you lifting?

Definitely gonna check out my test lvls after I get down a few more KG's. Might do an update thread when I get them. Got most of the other low test signs anyway.

>how long you lifting

3.5 years or so

>Do cardio for 15 minutes each workout

When does one do cardio user? After/Before/when exactly? I never found a satisfying answer.

Always after lifting.

I don't know how you can look at even an average roided physique and then think a natty looks good.

The best in there don't look much different from a DYEL with good genetics.

My gym coach kept insisting on me doing it before. "To warm up". My cardio is really intense too so I have almost 0 energy afterwards. Fuck my shit up senpai

Doing a bit of light cardio before you lift IS a grrat warmup .. but that's totally different than actually 'doing cardio'. Do it after you lift if you must, ideally do it on its own dedicated day. I alternate lifting and running so I do each 3x a week with one rest day.

Light cardio before to warm up the muscles is fine. Keyword light.

Actual cardio with the intent of burning calories should always be done after.

>fucking 6 years
>Chad is eating pizza

Kek. FUCKING CHADD REEEEEE

maybe he was jus two years early

You need to actually put the effort into your sets, do you experience DOMS after your workouts? You should be deadlifting and squatting far more than that. Also it looks like you don't do any ab work at all

>Stop deadlifting
kys

Roided lifters are the joke of the real world

A low test woman would have much more gains than you have right now after working out for 6 fucking years. You are doing something VERY wrong.