The first sip of the night

>the first sip of the night

Why aren't you taking SIPS at nights ? Think about it, you could be skiping sleep and making more gains while chad is sleeping and losing muscle mass .

SIPBOYS UNITE

>Red bull marketing team desperately trying to win over 4chin

>when you mix all imaginable SIPs and add 10g creatine to it

MEGASIP

Nice try red bull shill. That's not a sip.

I prefer Red Bull to Monster but it's so much more expensive. One of the BIGSIPS of Red Bull is nearly $5, while one BIGSIP of Monster (with the cap you unscrew) is just barely $3

usually when i'm almost falling asleep i take some caffeine pill so i boost my metabolism while i sleep, the dreams are always intense as fuck
i'm also sipping original ultra sips right now

haha sips

About to mix my sip with pre workout and BCAAs before a day of deadlifts. If I don't die I'll be back to comment on the taste.

monster shill LITERALLY on suicide watch hahahahaha

?? the only sips here are 0.5L
Why would you need anything larger than that?

But yeah Price is the reason I go with monster, red bull tastes much better.
Fuck off faggot

Also, I do take sips at night, I go the gym at night, 24/7 Gym in a smallish town in the Netherlands, I'm the only one there feelsgood.

You ok there Red Bull shill? Been a tough year I know.

>shill is LITERALLY shaking because im stealing his meme

Boys my white sips are starting to taste like water have I transcended this flavour??

Running into the same problem, don't know what to do.

How about just stop drinking that garbage and just drink water? Why the fuck would you even pay for expensive diluted garbage? Did the shitty sip marketing horse shit convince you?

Because I like its taste and people with jobs sometimes get tired so we need some caffeine for energy to go to the gym.

I have a job and don't drink caffeine/energy drinks.

red bull vodka ftw

>doesnt have textured cans
why are you even trying????

>tfw /sips/ was the gateway to meth

>meme

red the sip bull tastes amazing lads
would def recommend