Is a "strong" runner an oxymoron?

Is a "strong" runner an oxymoron?

>"jealousy you have to earn"
>proceeds to take steroids
yeah dude so jealous of your ability to stick needles in your body

Think of the steroids as a kind of food...

Fagget, who the fuck cares if someone sticks needles in their body to get strong

Dis bait is good bait

He's not talking about working out he's talking about winning mr. Olympia and being the best bodybuilder in the world

Would you rather they take them as pillz? or up the bum? Im sure youd find that amenable

Nah, just can't imagine caring about what another man does with his life

I'm strong and ripped af but put me in an ultramarathon and I'd literally fucking die

you sound kinda jealous

Spotted the roiders.

whats the matter, i struck one of those hundreds of unnaturally pulsating veins in your body?

were you too timid and scared to just lift natty like everyone else?

Alex Viada is a pretty well known "hybrid" athlete. He has a bench of 465, a squat of 705, a deadlift of 700 at a bodyweight of 220, regularly completes triathlons and ultramarathons, and can run the mile in 4:32.

nope not a roider. im a fatty, but jealous can recognize jealous, my dude.

i mean, i do a decent amount of running but i'd be ruined by an ultra as well. Might do one some day though

Goals

>go to the gym 3hrs in the morning
>do a several mile run
>go to the gym again for 2 hours
>eat most efficient food for muscle growth (diet)
>do all of the above for 20 years straight
>your achievements get called worthless because you took steroids by a out of shape retard posting in the fitness section of a Chinese girl cartoon forum

>by a out of shape retard
>a out...retard

>Alex Viada
nice

You tell me OP

>400m master race reporting

Fraud af though unfortunately

Alex is a fucking liar. He has no proof of his lifts, nor does he have proof of a sub 5-minute mile period

He's a snake oil salesman making his money off appealing to "hybrid athletes".

I think his best 5K is 26 minutes. It's pathetic shit how he's lying to people who don't know any better because they're too shity at lifting and at running to know the difference

yes because if you pinned you'd look like arnold

L FUCKIG O FUNBCEAING L

MY ASS OFF

Source?