is she natty?

no its trans

no

damn now the roids are starting to JUST her face, it's time to stop

she has that omar isuf look going for her

not with those traps

not bad

yes very natty

The real question is, would you make her your wife?

>wife

This was her before roids..

instead of getting lasik she got DECA

>dat hairline

feels bad man

ITT: insecure, soft little faggots who feel INTENSELY emasculated by the presence of a woman who is clearly stronger than them.

IG?

implying she can have kids.

>retarded jewish comic pic
>emasculated
she is disgusting bro. End of story.

not an argument, squirt. you're just scared of being exposed as an insecure, soft bitch. too late btw.

being fit doesnt mean you have to lift. In fact, it makes you a lame nigga. Real mean do cardio only, outdoors, no membership fees.

>No traps

>Android phone

Good girl

>insecure, soft bitch
Wtf? You really are hilarious, bro.
But she's disgusting bro, I could look like Danny DeVito and it wouldn't be less true.

If you are the girl in the pic, I feel bad for you.

>Wanting to have kids

Never gonna make it.

If this bitch could rip off your dick, you're probably a skinny manlet dyel anyway

fit is full of closet homos. thats why they like their muscle girls.

>refute nothing
>double down on the whining

here's your reply.

ruined her face
judging by the glasses she was a dumb bitch before anyway though

Do roids in women also give you the facial wrinkles of a 40 year old man?

what is there to refute?
The women in OP's pic disgusting. She doesn't look like a women.
Refer to this:Idc if she is stronger than me(unlikely tho bro, I got a Y chromosome that no amount of steroids can replace) she is FUGly
PS. She is not natty

>being this desperate for my attention

i get wanting recognition from your superior, but i'm doing other shit and you've gotten particularly lame surprisingly quick. so yeah, you're gonna have to go fuck yourself or something because all of these non-arguments aren't funny anymore. final reply. fuck off, retard.

You can read on her blog about how her father repeatedly molested her as a child. You are all terrible people for mocking her.

100% sure is the same person.

DON'T FALL FOR THE BAIT GUYS

You got dubs, I will give you that.
But seriously tho bro, you can't lay a finger on me. If I continued, it wouldn't be fair.

not the same person
model is jessica clements

Damn, Lara got big.

Yeah she's natty, when i see guys who are smaller than the body builder girls i just laugh at them.

All you gotta do is work your ass off and anyone can look like that, the thought of her taking steroids is just a way for everyone to feel better than themselves, pretty sure she can bench more than the average Veeky Forumsizen.

If you use the excuse that she's taking roids then you're just a weak little shit that think anyone decently big is on roids, i have 100% faith that she isn't on roids and it's just all pure hard work and dedication, something that a super majority of Veeky Forums doesn't have.

this, just because us girls are stronger and work harder than guys doesn't mean you have to criticize us, we're bigger and stronger through dedication.

that's the worst gyno I ever seen on a bloke

Shes ok.................

Pancake tits observed defs not batty

Ps pancake tits is a steroid side efx

Fooking juicy traps

>he was right about you being a jew

It's amazing that just from a few strikes on a keyboard you can spot a heeb from across the internet.

>she