Tfw seriously considering plastic surgery

>tfw seriously considering plastic surgery
What have you done to me Veeky Forums

stop being a bitch, real men dont care about being "pretty". fuck sake what are (((they))) putting in the drinking water

He looked alright in the before...

same here op, got some facial asymmetries that bother the ever living shit out of me.

THEY ARE PUTING CHEMICALS INTO THE WATER THAT TURN THE FRIGGIN FROGS GAY!

They fixed his negative canthal tilt, fixed his cheekbones, fixed his chin. He looks considerably better.

>tfw bottled water is too expensive
>tfw do nofap, cold showers and sports to get them test levels up
Luckily European, so at least no flouride

hes still the same person...

i would bet anything that his "love life" or whatever hasnt changed.

he has the same beta personality

it's more of a byproduct of every single fucking woman being on birth control and pissing pure estrogen

Not really

Fuck your "real men" bullshit. If someone is legit below 5/10 they should definitely get plastic surgery if they can afford it. It will greatly improve their lives and careers. Of course don't do any surgery before you saw what your face at 10% bf looks like.

>f someone is legit below 5/10 they should definitely
kill themselves and help the gene pool out

Still has way too much mandibular asymmetry desu

>ugly parents
>ugly children
this meme is wrong and it needs to stop

>real men don't care about being attractive
>as he posts a picture of a somewhat attractive man

every time

>posts a man with strong facial symmetry, neutral/positive canthal tilt, good cheekbones and brow and thick beard

the irony, I can't breathe

>so at least I also have fucked up teeth
Ftfy

>"real men"
>metal
>right wing conspiracies

why do fat smelly mongoloids like this exist? why do they think intentionally presenting themselves as disgusting is "manly". I think plastic surgery is a bit much, but Ive met so many people like this who grow out their dirty beards, dont shower everyday and dress like shit because they think it makes them a man. their usual justification is shit like "I dont care what other people think" but then they always quick to make what THEY think very clear

How would drinking water help your teeth?
Are you retarded?

>fluoride

You know there's a difference between swallowing that shit and brushing your teeth with it?