Has anyone else just hit an arbitrary level of strength and stopped caring about getting any stronger?

Has anyone else just hit an arbitrary level of strength and stopped caring about getting any stronger?

not gonna make it

This means you don't have autism

I just want to be aesthetic

That is some unreal grip strength.

No, maybe I will sometime.
I recently hit one of my goals of 200kg squat for 8.
Now I want 180 for 15, and then 20.
No idea what's after that.

Frank Yang is the same.

When he hit his goals lift wise he moved onto his aesthetic phase.

You mean moved on to juice?
Because once I stall on mass/strength i'm going straight up to roids.

140 snatch and 200 clean and jerk

post pics plz

Why not just roid right now if that's what you're aiming for?

pic related is about 2 years old I think.
Don't have recent ones on my pc.

fuark, natty?

not natty, been frauding since 18. 23 now
20 or 21 in the picture I think.
100 kg at 183cm in the picture. Not really possible natty.

I am pretty sure most people get limited by their personal life such as job, wife & kids instead of goals.

better be kilos

gonna hit 180kg squat, 220kg deadlift, 100kg OHP, 140kg bench and stop training for strength.

I'll be happy to hit 1/3/3/4 desu, that's fine by me. From then on I'll train endurance and cardio but for most humans you don't need to be stronger than that.

177 cm @ 86kg 26y old here. Lifts are 70kg ohp 115 bench 150 squat and 190 dl. I'm still slowly progressing but as soon as i keep stalling im gonna roid.

Just make sure you know what you are doing by then. And good that you have a strong natty base.
Most guys that just start yoloing roids end up getting hurt really bad pretty soon.

I started at 18, ~91 kg 140 bench, 220 dl, 180 squat for 3
My strength gains are pretty laughable desu, but I look 100 times better.

sry i deleted my post to correct text, my lifts are all for 5 reps. i'm tempted to start test since i found a source but let's see what happens, gonna lurk /fraud/ some more

Yes, or at least I have a year or two before I reach it because I don't want to gain any more weight, as my blood pressure shoots way up when I gain weight and my grandpa died at 50 from an aneurysm due to high blood pressure.

I'm 5'10 and 170 and DL around 400 max, squat a bit north of 300 max, and bench 225 for a couple of sets of 5. I might be able to put a little more weight on the bar without gaining weight, but to be honest I'll never hit big numbers and I look fine so I don't really care about constantly progressing.

Instead of pushing the weight up every week or month, I focus on incorporating new exercises, trying out new rep ranges, and doing different types of HIIT in workouts. You gotta keep it interesting if you know you're not gunning for that next plate.