Flat moles

Have you ever had a flat mole removed???

pic related is me. Am i going to make it?

Those moles aren't bad user, they add an interestingness to the face

I would rather work on that jawline

Try Mewing and maybe some mastic gum

Aren't they just freckles if they're 'flat moles'?
Also you'll contribute more to your facial attractiveness by losing weight so your jaw is more defined and you don't have those pudgy cheeks

You don't need those removed buddo, everyone finds those cute. They're like big permanent freckles

If you had big ass moles hanging off your face it would be a different story

Dont you liem my bulking face user?? :(

i want to cum on your cute bulking face user

if youre lucky you can laser otherwise youll have to get them cut out

just accept them and move on

Hahaha faggot!! You forgot to say no homo hahahahha

no you won't make it with a fucking neckbeard fag

N-NO HOMO I MEAN

I'm a huge fan of face moles. no homo cause i'm a girl.

Do many grills like these? Just on the face or you don't mind them at all? I have them on my face, arms and back and figured I should just kms.

Being weird about flat moles is retarded. Embrace them. They're not going away. I have a bunch and I have no issues with girls. Then again im 6'4" so that might have something to do with it, but again. Embrace them.

Raised moles, that's different, remove the ones that bother you.

thank user. Would you fuck me tho?

most girls i know don't actually care that much, and most people don't seem to notice them until someone tells them. I know a girl who had a few face moles including a couple above her eyebrows and her boyfriend never noticed them until I told him.

I like moles in any part of the body is they're big, like half a cm or more cause I think they're interesting otherwise I barely notice them either.

Your hot user. But im gonna have to ask you to post your feet.

Yes, one just to try. Going to remove at least 6 more from my face this Winter. Shit is expensive though, ~200 bucks per mole in my area

this

I got clear af skin but would trade it in for just a little bit of stubble desu.

I'm 20 but i look 14. Might just start injecting a litre of TREN in my ass

Trade OP

Y-youre beautiful....

No homo.

Sounds like you have low testosterone which would explain the clear skin and lack of facial hair. How does your body fair in terms of hair?

I've spoken to my doctor, test levels are "normal" I have crazy hairy legs, lower back, under armpits, but the rest if just blonde light hair. None on my chest.

As I said, I might just get on the needle if things don't look up in the next 5 years. Already on /nofap /coldshower /meditation /nordicgirlfriend might as well get on TREN to reach my true blood potential

>be me
>used to be you
>now Thor, god of thunder with beard even god is jelly of

It's just genes my man don't think tren is going to help you grow a beard. Just give it time and you will eventually reach Viking mode

minoxidil

PLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE