How do you resist food ?

How do you deny food ? Especially when it's cookies and it's on front of you, I'm losing control help. Food temptation.

Don't buy shit food!

Instead prepare loads of good and tasty food and keep it in the fridge. You'll only have to cook maybe once a week, maybe twice if you want variation, save money and time on not going to the store to buy garbage you don't really want.

Get a slow cooker if you're bad at cooking, just throw in a bunch of good shit in there and wait 8 hours, then delicious food is done.

- Saves money
- Saves time
- Saves gains
- Better mental health
- Better physical health
- Better financial health
- More gains

Keep at it, user, I'm sure you can do this. You're an adult, aren't you?

Fuck you.

Fuck your search for external motivation.

None of us can stop eating _for_ you.

Either do it, or don't.

I saw user talking about this a while ago they said that when you have the urge for somthing that will fuck up your whole plan just straight up punch your thighs, more specifically the quads, idk if this works, its just something i saw before, still a suggestion

lmfao my sides

You need to replace the addiction with another stimulus. Try snus

wish I could paint my nails

No one's stopping you, go fabulous annon!

>wish
¿Wait, what? Why are you wishing nigga just do it the only bad thing that could happen is that someone would call you a faggot

You need those cookies for some other reason. Trying to get through or recover from a shitty day?

Why not buy some apples instead of cookies next time?

I'm too lazy to use a slow cooker. How do I get Veeky Forums without cooking anything????

I don't have fingernails any more
they got infected when I was a kid and stopped growing back

found the beaner.

Let out a primal scream in the bathroom.

No one is too lazy to use a slow cooker. Just throw in a can of beans, a can of tomato sauce and some ground beef and bam, you've got chili.

>canned

ignore this idiot

Oh sure, preparing stuff in a slow cooker is easy, but then you have to clean the slow cooker afterwards. I'm too lazy to clean it after i make stuff so I just put it in the sink.

>Don't buy shit food!
this honestly, moving out of the house made it so much easier for me personally, not I have to pay for everything myself and I only have to be in the right mindset when actually purchasing the food. Also it helps having a tdee of 3k so eating too much isn't really an issue.

That's fucking disgusting, post a pic.

Are you fucking 5 years old? Clean the godamn pot it's not fucking hard, takes 10mins.

I'm trying intermittent fasting. It's a fancy name for stopping snacking. With structured work meal break times it helps.me.to regulate my intake.

I walk away. Dumb nigger.

>Can't have basic control of his own behavior
>is a fucking faggot loser who likes ASMR shit

It all adds to a complete picture of you being a faggot

Well microwaving a burrito only takes 2 minutes you brainlet. I don't have time to clean

What happened to her? Anyone see that weird ass video that she down? Than she defended that shit too

This is why fat people exsist. I can't help you, no one can. If you can't find 10mins in your day to scrub some plates then your clearly too far gone.

Raw eggs and blended vegetables. Literally 15seconds to a minute to make. Faster than ramen.

Guess I'm lucky, because I fucking hate sweets. Chocolate of any kind, cookies, whatever. I get sick of them after eating just one.

My "sweet tooth" is a salt tooth. I crave things like chicken wings, salty meats, salty soups, etc. So what I do is eat them, and portion it. I eat what I like, hit 2,300 calories per day, and that's it.

I guess the difference is the shit I crave is actually workable, whereas cookies are pure fucking shit. If I have a salty bowl of beef stew, I can work that into my calories. Cookies are pure garbage, so you kinda can't.

frozen grapes

>posting asmrdarling

this tbqh

try something like ephedrine or meth, it will stop you from wanting to eat

Could work as negative reinforcement or punishment. I think positive reinforcement for a replacement activity would be more effective, so whenever you're hungry, just have sex with your girlfriend instead.

When you're done eating that junk you're just gonna feel like shit after anyway. Just save yourself from that shit feeling and dont get the junk. That's how I think of it.

alot of people of often confuse the craving for food with thirst(because of years of shitty lifestyles and shitty diet) If you have a proper meal you shouldnt need to eat cookies afterwards, if you get enough calories again you should need snacks.

Eat good food, eat the right sized portion if you still feel the need to eat afterward drink pure water, do this for a while and cravings should stop

There's also that study that shows that carbonated beverages lead to increased hunger compared to flat beverages.

Additionally, some people don't feel satisfied until they've had something salty or savory.

What version of Metroid is that mane??? Looks fucking cool

That whole is a huge redpill on fatties desu

I do IF.

you only crave food because you always have sugar in your bloodstream.

fan remake of gameboy version

>microwaving a burrito only takes 2 minutes you brainlet
>spends time microwaving food for several meals during the week. Total time microwaving (active waiting) 40-60 minutes.
slow cooking during sleep, 10 minute wash and batch big enough to feed several meals or for several days.
KYS

People say it is bad for you but fuck them consume all the zero calorie/ sugar foods you want. I drink diet soda every day and eat zero sugar jelly every second day and I put Stevie in my coffee.
A cut isn't forever so do whatever it takes to get abs.

Idk how I did it, but eventually it just happened. I started off with just eating healthy in general for like two months. Mostly juiced veggies with some shit added to make it a smoothie. Brown rice, fresh meat here and there, etc.

After like a month or two of only eating healthy like that I tried some of the food I used to eat and it didn't have that same appeal as it did before. They didn't taste as good, or weren't as gratifying as I remember. It was more like something to just chew rather than a tasty treat that it used to be. Maybe just stick to a healthy meal plan for a solid two months and see how you feel after that.

This was about three months ago for me in general since I started exclusively eating healthy and I've lost a lot of fat, about 20lbs. Still looking to cut down another 30lbs in total before I start heavy lifting again.

Dieting is easy. I never understood how you can fuck up losing weight when it comes to counting macros. You either want to make it or you don't. You know that single cookie puts you away from your goal instead of moving you closer. Break once and you'll break again and again.

Don't spend any extra time in the kitchen. My biggest problem is when I get home from work and sit in the kitchen for an hour or so, surrounded by food. Or when I use my laptop in the kitchen and just keep grabbing things to eat because they're there.

I just love ASMRdarling so goddamn much.