Hes not doing gomad

>hes not doing gomad

whats your excuse

non whites/weak cunts no need to apply

b-but it will make me fat

I don't do GOMAD because I'm not interested in raising by BF% despite likely improvements in strength or muscle size.

GOMAD is useful for endomorphs and fatties interested in attaining bear mode. For skellys or skinny-fatties, I don't think GOMAD is worth it at all.

milk has fantastic recovery benefits

if i was skelly i would be tanking more than gallon

i've been doing GOMAD ever since I was a kid.

milk gives me acne =(

How do I get a husband that looks like this?

BUT ERRRRIC

Skelly here, it blows my mind that people can drink a gallon on fullfat milk a day on top of normal food, I drink about 3 litres of water everyday and something's that's difficult.

US people are lucky, 1 lt of milk here in DR is 1.30 dollars and the minimum wage here is 300 dollars so you can figure out the struggle here

Its hard to bulk in this country if you are at the minimum wage

eric is a genetic monster lmfao 99% of fit will become a fat pasty cottage cheese skinnyfat by doing GOMAD. Also horrible gas

he drinks raw milk from grass-fed cows.
not supermarket milk

>MUH GENETICS
>I'll just claim physiological inferiority instead of actually making an effort to not be DYEL

Well, I'm not a spooky skeleton, and I have no problem getting my calories in without dairy

Tfw no bf

>300 dollar minimum wage
u wot

tfw no gf to be big guy for

>2018
>Not doing MADMILK
>Not becoming a Lactose Lad

Eric is so fucking cute.

im already obese bf but 195lb lean body mass.

I'm not a child

is that Hanma Yujiro?

no

u know he is on roids right?

hello

Because gainin muscle doesn't mean shit if you gained twice that amount in fat as well. GOMAD is for skeletons, and even then only to get them out of skeleton mode.

>muh steroids
Another excuse to justify you being a bitch. None of your shit lifts are your own fault, right?

>tfw lactose intolerant

Because it's unhealthy and full of estrogen.
I also get cramps and headaches when I drink it in large quantities.
Fuck milk. Squats + oatz was the better meme.

LordT I'd suck him dry. No homo though.

>I also get cramps and headaches when I drink it in large quantities
Sorry for your melanin, bro.

Wow, I wonder what broscience was conjured up to assume I'm a nigger somehow. Congrats on drinking your estrogenic cow cream.

>people who literally developed bitch tits through soy consumption: 1 reported case

>people who literally developed bitch tits through heavy milk consumption : literally everyone else

Don't EVER do GOMAD
It gave me bitchtits

black guy here.

My melanin provides me with strength peasant. I absorb the energy of a star without it burning my flesh.

Plus being an east african master race lactose tolerance is said to have indepedently developed there, but i don't need to commit to weak white diets to get big. I just workout and my muscles grow fast because of my superior genetics.

Technically, drinking milk is absorbing the energy of a star, in a convoluted way.

>Mfw hispanic
>Mfw I drink delicious whole milk every day

I can drink milk comfortably, but drinking a liter or more at once usually makes me have some gas

am i intolerant?

you have no gut bacteria

eat some raw yoghurt or some kefir

>african
>master race

why doesnt he say "to gain weight for bodybuilding" or something like that instead of GOMAD?

>insecure nigger needs to justify his existence

Define

More caucasian, half native or half black?

Thinking of going MADMILK after summer, is there a particular kind of milk to go for, and is it possible to do without looking bad in the process before cutting?

There's not enough estrogen in it to have any effect on the human body.

You know how people inject steroids because taking them in pill form is so ineffective? It's the same concept.

300 dollars a month

>tfw will never be eric
Can you even achieve his mode with average genetics?

Im europoor so i know what you are talking about.

only id you reach his intensity

his chest seems proportionally small

wish he'd do more press movements in his videos

If anything it's too developed for how little he focuses on it. How does he even have any pecs or delts?

He said he finds pressing boring

I shoot on a Minolta srt model, user. keep film alive brother

lmao look at this weak ass blackboy. Hed be scared asf in real life the instant he sees a white man who will beat his ass down shit happens every time and they curl up like a bitch when you show youre more aggressive.

I am more Caucasian admittedly, My mother's parents were Spaniards, my father was mestizo. I have fair skin and burn in the sun easily but have dark hair

What are GOMAD alternatives for the lactose-intolerant?

pic unrelated

same here senpai. It's harder when you are a uni student with no income
>tfw too poor to get on the cheapest bulking diet

He just takes steroids and can convert the excess calories and fat into muscle or lean mass.

>non whites
Fuck off /pol/, go back to your containment unit.