How the fuck do I eat?

5'2" 105lb DYEL Manlet poorfag here
How the fuck do I eat?

I ran the numbers and my TDEE is 1667cals doing fuck all according to the internet, Yet I only get 900 - 1300 each day eating as I feel like it and have somehow maintained my weight at this for over two and a half years.
I'm convinced I'm some kind of mutant leprechaun bred from the Irish potato famine.

According to the sticky, to gain weight with moderate exercise, I gotta shovel 2650+ calories into my manlet gullet, on a budget of moths and belly button lint. So I can't even afford the +120$ a month for GOMAD to my food budget, nor can I generally get that much shit down in the first place.

Weird as fuck to ask, since to most people this shit is natural, especially in America, but is there some kind of weird technique to eating where you can actually get more food without feeling sick? Also what kind of food and what brands are dirt cheap and still fit the bill for calories and protein?
Should I try for foodstamps or some shit?

Assuming I don't take Veeky Forumss usual advice and just kill myself...

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/rice-cookers/b?ie=UTF8&node=678540011
amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=garden&field-keywords=cooking pot
walmart.com/ip/Great-Value-Long-Grain-Enriched-Rice-20-Lb/10315883
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why not become a qt grill?

Because according to /lgbt/'s /mtfg/ I'm already fucked at 22 years old with my shoulder-span, skull shape, and body hair.
No amount of E will help.

dude you're almost a fucking midget, focus on something else

They are a bitter bunch. Ignore them and follow your heart.

I believe you will be beautiful

I really pretty much got nothing else.
Currently, I'm technically homeless and squatting from place to place.
College Drop Out, don't have the money to finish up my senior year. I have the charisma of a dead cat so I can't get or keep or an entry level job. My work history and resume looks worse than most felons.

At least the Chair Force will take me if I can get fit enough to survive Basic. I know I can get good enough scores on the tests to get in some kind of comms job.

Oats and beans? That's considering your tight budget.

I get the bulk of my calories from my shakes.
>two scoops
>half a banana
>1/3 cup of oats
>1 tbsp of peanut butter
>ice water, not milk cause I'm not a sick fuck

Comes out to like 660 calories. Two a day plus food and I'm guaranteed to hit my calorie goals and macros.

Your job standards are too high, work in some shitty restant or bar.

Can't even get that, kek.
I'm a borderline robot. Any job involving sales or customer service I just won't be able to get.

Thanks mate, I can probably get those real easy given where I live.
Probably needed to stop looking at the pasta and start looking at the beans and rice.

Brand name Quaker shit is expensive, but the local mormons sell that shit in bulk because of some doomsday-prepper clause on being able to support their family/community if the govt gives out.

Can't afford honest to god meat, but the peanut butter and bananas seems doable for the shakes. How's it taste?

I wish I could take you under my wing :/

Yeah, rice and beans are the cornerstone of my diet (other than chicken breast and protein shakes.)

Generic-brand oats are dirt cheap where I am, they're like $2/lb. Meat might be out of your price range, but I'd still check out the giant bulk bags of frozen chicken breast or thigh. Best value food as far as I'm concerned.

The shakes taste alright. Gotta blend them well, obviously. Sometimes I add day-old coffee to my pre-workout shake for a boost.

>day-old coffee
Okay that's pretty fucking genius

tfw 6'1
tfw manlet

im 6" and am the same, even my brother @ 6"4 doesnt look much bigger then me

>5'2" 105lb
jesus

at this point you should probably just become some Veeky Forumsizen's little fuckboy slave

>157 cm
>47 kg
>doesn't even have the dignity to wear a wig and post body, butt, dick

Cheap food? Easy mode. Rice.
You can get a rice cooker for 20-100 USD
amazon.com/rice-cookers/b?ie=UTF8&node=678540011

Or just use a pot to cook it, for like 15-60 USD
amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=garden&field-keywords=cooking pot

The Rice is incredibly cheap.
YOu can buy a 20 lbs (9.1 kgs) bag of long grain, white rice for:
10.44 USD

100 grams of uncooked rice will yield approximately 356 calories after cooking.

That means you get a total of 32,396 calories per bag.
1 USD = 3,103.07 calories

Rice source:
walmart.com/ip/Great-Value-Long-Grain-Enriched-Rice-20-Lb/10315883

So with rice alone you can get just about your entire TDEE for 50 cents.

Of course you'll want a more balanced diet.
So I suggest adding in cheap meat, or some other protein source.

Point is, you start with a base of rice as your calorie source, then substitute it with protein sources until your budget is met.

How much are you looking to spend each day for food?

>5'2" 105lb
You should become a twink and then become a part of my harem ;)

THANK YOU FOR READING THE STICKY

You can easily hand out around food stores when they throw out the "expired" food. Dumpster dive bin raid will be a good source of free calories, especially around bakeries. Or just hit up food banks too. They have to give you free food, especially if you're homeless.

There's plenty of ways to score free food. You can buy a bag of sugar, two tablespoons a day will load up the calories and last a while. Sprinkling it over some rice will mean easy calories too.

>sugar

Olive Oil is way better for you and won't lead to OP becoming a fatfuck who's addicted to sugar on everything

>letting a few centimeters define whether you lift or not.

Not going to make it anyway