Any one of you guys don't count your calories and grams of protein fat carbs?

Any one of you guys don't count your calories and grams of protein fat carbs?

I only eat home cook meals from my wife so I can't count and be accurate.

I have been going to gym since I was a teenager so I don't know if counting calories will make a big difference.

What do you think guys?

Calories in vs calories out is mostly a myth, anyway.

I counted calories for like a week just to have a notion of how much I eat. The way I proceed is quite simplistic but effective if your diet doesn't vary too much from day to day.

on a bulk:
Are you gaining weight? No? Then eat more

on a cut:
Are you losing weight? No? Then eat less.

Depends on your goals. Generally not.

See

My goal is to all times gain strength. For me I focus on powerlifting and do competition. I read that some big powerlift athletes do count calories but I think this is more for bodybuilding.

I just make sure everything I eat has a ton of protein. I am to lazy to count things. If I have to cut then I just do a water fast on 3 days of the week, or I just eat one meal per day.

That's absolutely false.

Are you asian?

The first couple weeks of lifting I counted to make sure that I was eating enough of the right kind of food, since I have a tendency to under-eat. Since then, I've kind of just been eyeballing it and getting good results.

No not Asia

Awesome pic. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

if thats you in pic and not someone else then you made it, well almost, for that 100% made it you need to stop browsing /fit and Veeky Forums altogether

Personally I don't count calories at all because my nutrition is flawless.
I only drink water, eat a ton of vegetables, lentils, oats, fish, egg whites etc... I eat when I'm hungry.

General rule is to eat less carbs on days you're not training, if you eat late in the day try to eat something with a lot of protein and some fat.

haven't seen this pasta in ages

Wtf i thought powerlifting didn't get you big arms?

God I gotta stop coming here and getting memed.

You look very good Op
.even though you're an old fuck. Also you look scary.

>fat
>Looks good

care to elaborate on which part is a myth?

You can easily count calories by obtaining a food scale and writing down what you use and quantity for meals. You can count and be accurate, you could even micro.

some people like chub daddies.
you a twink man?

wtf your fucking massive lad

No I'm aesthetic actually. I look 10 times (at least) better than OP. Girls don't even look at him. And you know it.

post pic

.see

I hope you're joking mate. You're a fucking twink.

That pic on OP of that thread is you? Where do you think you look better than this guy? A community college campus?

Actually I'm gonna be zyzz mode by the end of the year. I'm putting on mass rapidly. My insertions are the same as his. Also go ask any girl if they'd prefer me or OP and the answer would be me every time.

top kek
kill thyself

That's because girls are faggots.

This has got to be a fucking troll but for some reason I believe you honestly think you look better than op...kys asap

dyel

Bosnia and Herzegovina

op proof thats u?

Post your body right now. I bet I look 10 times better than you as well. Fucking sick of this fat powerlifter meme.

I don't because I'm poor and eat for free at work. Also intermittent fasting as a result

Nigga is probably asleep he's from Bosnia.

Not him but I also don't believe calories in / calories out ("out" in the sense of "burnt away through exercise") is the only law of gaining / losing weight.

I've been granted skelly genetics so keeping my eating habit constant I end up losing few months of gains if I stop exercise for like two weeks.

I believe skelly bodies cannot stock all the calories in the food thus leaving us thin and converting the extra calories into "high energy shit".

That being said, when I am gaining body mass, I notice I am more hungry for carbs than when maintaining my weight and I shit less often.

So to sum up
>skelly shits are calories out

Reverse body dysmorphia

Nah you're retarded. You just don't eat enough.

Well, I eat until I'm full. I turn the surplus into shit.
Ofc I would get fat (more likely skinny fat) if I were eating nothing but deep fry stuff but why would I do that in my right mind?

Why are you so jealous? He doesn't even look that fat dude. Completely normal bf%

Even if you ate completely healthy food you can gain weight.

You are as big as you eat. As your diet increases, so does your diet. If you reduce what you eat, your body plateaus at whatever the caloric intake supports. Calories are a form of heat, we "burn" them in activity throughout the day in all activities, even just breathing.

You basically just said you're a math denier.

As your size increases, so does your diet*

Eating until you're full gives no sense as to how much you're actually eating. Stop posting anecdotal evidence, some people might actually take you seriously. This is coming from a former king of skellingtons at 6'6" 165 lbs. Just had to eat more to gain weight.

>Well, I eat until I'm full
not gonna make it

>stop posting anecdotal evidences and listen to mine.
Sure, I do gain weight when I exercise. I go back to skelly if I rest for few weeks.
Undergrad detected

Can you go be retarded somewhere else?

Whatever makes you feel comfortable with yourself :^)

How do I achieve this mode? This is my goal right here exactly. I'm currently 5'9" 190 lbs and about 17% bf (probably more lol) don't have the guts to post a pic tho.

Lift heavy and eat more.

How much does Op weight and how tall is he do you think? Since it seems he abandoned tho disastourous thread.

Taller than you so you'll probably never achieve that mode. Likely heavier than you too.

you got a wife that cooks for you, if your blood pressure is ok and your dick still works why bother?

looking for some side chicks?

Are you fucking retarded? Get off the Veeky Forums.
Caloric expenditure vs. intake is the most basic principle to mass gain / weight loss.
Dont ever fucking post here again

What makes you think he is taller than me. I'm the average male height. So chances are we are similar height.

youre as stupid as the fatass who say its impossible to lose weight. Give in to science and facts or fucking kill yourself

I'm not sure if you're baiting but 5'9 is a little short and looking at
OP is at least 6ft easily proportion wise.

Baiting about what dude?

Is 5'9 not the average male height? Correct me if I'm wrong...

When will they learn?

>I only eat home cooked meals from my wife
Food going into your body is literally the most important part of your life, it keeps you alive, it determines the efficiency of your cells, it can keep you alive to 110 or kill you by 40.

Letting anyone else be the sole and independent determinant of that input is irresponsible. Learn to cook.

Ignore this fag. Your height is fine. So long as you're not a beta high-bf% faggot you're fine.

I don't count calories either. Not anymore.
But when I was obsessed with calories and macros, I did count them for years, so I have an idea every day how much I've been eating. I think this is the most comfortable but still mentally healthy way of eating. I eat 800g of meat for protein, 400g of frozen veggies and 10g of psyllium husk for fiber, oats or rice or bread or pasta for carbs (the amount is whats feels alright for the meal), peanut butter, olive oil, mayo, fish oil for fats, and take multivitamins for the micros. Of course I eat out and drink occasionally, and I will buy that chocolate bar if I want to.
It took me years to make sustainable habits, and counting calories helped a lot, but definitely not my way of life in the long run.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
you look like a boy

Shave that stache boi

Dude chill the fuck out. You're not short or tall. But average being 5'9 is only in some countries...op is from Bosnia.

Tallest people on earth lol