Instagram.com/barbellsandbadassery/

>#girlswhopowerlift
>#powerliftingwomen
>#grrrlarmy
>#thisisfemalepowerlifting
>#gainz

Why are women so fucking terrible at lifting weights?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Becca_Swanson
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because most of them are retarded and do it for validation and to look coolz

Leg tattoos on wymmen are so bad. They're not any better on men but they're especially bad on women.

because they have fewer muscle fibres and less testosterone obviously

there are however many very strong women. Im willing to bet Jen Thompson out benches you by alot

>specifically mentions extreme outsiders

Closet feminist

Why hate on women?

You must be some fag, go back to your board

ehh... the worst place is stomach/chest

I am a feminist. I think women should be able to vote and try for any achievement a man can do. I just also think they should choose not to.

>le ebil feminazis meme

why do you hate women lad? is it because big lass Jen benched your boipussy?

How much weight is actually on that bar? Are those 5kg plates?

who cares

I see this at my gym a lot too. Girls in rogue gear, belted up, using chalk, wearing lifting shoes. All fine, until you see that they're putting 10lbs on each side and then squatting for 30 minutes, or deadlifting with 25lbs on each side and clapping chalk all over the gym. They don't care about actually lifting, they just want people to see them looking like they care about lifting

incels btfo

>if you don't support this useless political movement that hasn't had any legitimacy in decades, you're a misogynist

Bollocks. For the mentioned lower testosterone, less muscles and more fat, they can be pretty good.

Plus when the do lift, they're usually better than 80% of male loiterers.

Can someone explain to me how Jen Thompson can bench 140kg but not deadlift 200kg? How the fuck is that possible?

>Why are women so fucking terrible
fixed

Stop white knighting, we hate on everyone here and that includes women

>Plus when the do lift, they're usually better than 80% of male loiterers.
Complete garbage

lmao. Im not going to "debate" a mongoloid about feminism. youre thread is literally shitting on some random woman and her hobby because shes a woman. youre a bellend and it likely stems from the fact youre weak and feel validated pointing out another weaker person

no test

>letting women work
Cuck

We're shitting on her for bragging about achievements that are pathetic at best.

Not at all opposed to women lifting and didn't make a single post in this thread except to call you out as the faggot you are.

I actually enjoy this because I know that as she tries to go up in weight, her horrible form will cause lifelong injuries, and it's all because she wanted her horrible ego inflated.

I only regret that I can't be there to witness the great snappening

correct
If this sint actually bait then this shwos what you simply do not get cause you are a white knight. We are making fun of her because of equal oppurtunity. Shitting on her is actually including her. Cause everyone gets made fun of here. Now please go back to r/fitness

shes tagging her videos with common tags to be involved in the PL community. there are tons of people out there who are happy/proud annd want to share what theyre doing. some of them are going to be weaker than you, why do you care

lmao (you)

while your women work and end up with zero or one children tops, fatima stays at home all day and has 8 children.

50 years down the line, ali and fatima have dozens of grandchildren and a giant extended family.
meanwhile you are rotting away in some nursing home, childless and alone, watching powerlessly as your country turns to islam.

lad Ive been on Veeky Forums longer than you. you need to grow up with this belittling others for their hobbies shit. this isnt /b/

We're "hating" on her because she decided to post her "hobby" (be real, this isn't her hobby, she's a slut preying on white knights like you to get insta likes) on Instagram with tags such as #powerlifting #grrlarmy, and #powerliftingwomen the tags would imply the lifts are impressive, for a woman they are not. The unwarranted self importance is worthy of ridicule, so is the pathetic weight, if she was a power-lifer there would be more plates on there. This is the equivalent of pic related posting himself doing 135 for reps, posting it on instagram and tagging it #nextarnold #aintbendingyourpretendin #swoleleft.

If any DYEL came to Veeky Forums bragging that they're a badass when they made a PR less than 1/2/3/4, they'd be dismissed and ridiculed, rightfully so, for being a fucking bitch. You're a white knight and it's pathetic. Kill yourself.

Can someone explain to me how the world record in bench press is held by a woman and not a man? Becca Swanson.

women are so weak its amazing its like their a different species completely I'm in the Marines and the wooks in the military are shown in the commercials as badass joan of arks but in reality they are the weakest members by such a large margin. even the cross fit wooks that workout 24/7 barley knockout 5 or 6 dead hang pull ups, but 115 pound Pvt ching chang whos never lifted a day in his life can do 14

>lad Ive been on Veeky Forums longer than you
Are you actually proud of that?

>you need to grow up with this belittling others for their hobbies shit
Nigger do you really not get this or are you pretending?
Applauding her for that garbage squat is the same as giving a participation trophy. If you are going to put yourself out there and brag then you open yourself to criticism simple as that.

>Can someone explain to me how the world record in bench press is held by a woman and not a man? Becca Swanson.
Because it isnt? Are you actually retarded as well or just pretending?

>watching powerlessly as your country turns to islam.

which would end feminism once and for all

muh dik

>480 bench
>world record
U fucking wot?

>I think women should be able

top cuck m8

retard lmao
Veeky Forums has muscle waifu threads where we lust after female athletes and bodybuilders all the time

but this shit? this is just a new brand of social media attention whore.
>video of her squatting literal baby weight
>is fat and out of shape
>trashy tattoos
>wears deadlift meme shirt
>cringy "look how hardcore i am" attitude despite being weak as fuck
>puts more hashtags on her post than plates on the bar

What exactly is the world record in bench press for both men and women?

*power-lifter
>im a le oldfag hurr durr
>with this belittling others for their hobbies shit.
WEW, try to stop being so blinded by gender. Now imagine boogie getting up on stage at the olympia, and think seriously if you would ridicule him. Really think about it too, don't lie just because it'll make you look better, this is an anonymous board after all.

>puts more hashtags on her post than plates on the bar
Savage

I'm willing to bet every female on the planet out benches you, faggot.

dat butt wink. someone tell her to stop and work on form.

she isnt bragging and she didnt come here to show off. she has a hobby and thats how you get involved in the PL community and youre out looking for this shit

it doesnt really have anything to do with gender. if you got some random dyel lad and started bullying him it would be shitty too. and boogies a bad example. if Tess Holiday was putting out this shit, Id be shitting on her too

What mode is this?

raw men around 700
raw women around 450

Bigger than mine

jen thompson hold the wr @ around 335 iirc

>272.5 kg Bench press
>600lbs
What am I missing here?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Becca_Swanson

this "woman" benches 450

>hats how you get involved in the PL community
what the fuck?

you get involved in the PL community by attending PL meets. not by posting #hashtags about #powerlifting on #instagram

she isnt bragging and she didnt come here to show off

and kirill has done 730+

AHHH FUCK I FORGOT MEME ARROWS

FORGIVEME

what about in regards to the military

>she isnt bragging and she didnt come here to show off. she has a hobby and thats how you get involved in the PL community and youre out looking for this shit
BAIT
At this point this si just sad. Seriously go back to tumblr no one wants you here
These are the faggots posting here
First off that lift is equipped not raw and if you dont know what that means than seriously consider suicide.
Second the mens RAW record blows that away let alone the equipped record.

PL meets are few and far between. online communities are great to interact with people. I stick to /plg/ mainly, but IG is pretty good for PL

sure if they can pass the exact same standards men have to

Nigga, you stupid.

>I think women should be able to vote
This isn't the 1900's anymore Grandpa

thicc

God i would fuck that, though, I want to live between her legs.

Holy fuck, squatting is the most natural movement in the world (billions do it every day instead of sitting on the filthy ground, or to take a shit). How could you fuck it up this badly?

Shes squatting like 65lbs and you think shes ready to be apart of the PL community?
Thats like saying because a 1st grader learned basic addition hes ready to listen to a phd lecture at MIT about advanced mathematics. She needs to add about 200lbs to that squat before anyone will give a fuck and you know it.

she literally didnt come here tho. she was posting on her own IG and someone sreen capped it and posted to make fun of her. this is sad tho. not really any point arguing with dumbasses like you

Not him, but isn't that higher than

>if you got some random dyel lad and started bullying him
You missed my point entirely. You are not smart, stop posting.

No

Nigger whats your point? We make fun of all kinds of people here. Dont you realize there are daily fat hate threads? You against those as well? again you are the minority here. You dont belong.

shes a hobbiest who'll never be a great powerlifter. that doesnt mean she doesnt want to get in contact with people who share her interests

I dont have a 500 wilks, but Id still like to meet pete runish or ray williams

All you faggots falling for bait.

full retarded

ROASTIES GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD

NOBODY WANTS YOU OR YOUR DRIED UP CUNTS SO DONT EVEN BOTHER TRYING TO INTO FITNESS FUCK OFF

yes. if they can pass the standards but are still ineffective that means the standards are shit.

You are sad, but that is the problem with sad cunts, they don't know they're sad cunts untill they hit rock bottom. Best of luck.

She posted it in a public place.
>this is sad tho.
You're defending women on Veeky Forums boyo
>she was posting on her own IG and someone sreen capped it and posted to make fun of her.
Whats your fucking point? We aren't allowed to make fun of people who are very bad at something and yet pretend as if they are fucking professional hardcore power lifters? Are we not allowed to say or do anything which is "Mean" and "rude" to those who deserve it? Give fucking participation trophies out and give the losers a handjob? Fuck you, you putrid pile of shite, your ilk are the sole reason mediocrity is celebrated in our society.

I know this is bait, and it worked. I'm booty befuddled.

Ok but theres a huge difference between that and posting faggy shit like this for attention
>#girlswhopowerlift
>#powerliftingwomen
>#grrrlarmy
>#thisisfemalepowerlifting
>#gainz
If you do anything like this than youre a faggot as well

>if they can pass the standards
Will never happen. They lower them for them to pass to appease political correctness. Its impossible for women to compete with men thats why sports and the olympics are split up cause women would get destroyed in absolutely everything.

Sexual dimorphism is a biological reality and women are physiologically less suited for combat than men. Deal with it. Not a single army throughout the entire history of mankind has ever considered women capable of performing equal to men.

fat hate is justified because fat people spread their unhealthy addiction to others

at worst this woman is bad at something she enjoys and encourages other people to get involved too. shes really like a granny who gets her friends involved in water aerobics classes. its nothing to look at, but theyre all probably better for it

>Will never happen.
I know.

hey retard. I never implied anything to the contrary.

thats what happens when media tells people that everyone is beautifull on their own way

This thread is a shitshow. Fucking white knights ruining everything. It also makes me wonder why in the fuck people think women are """""""oppressed"""""", and jump to her defense just because she has a cunt

Imagine if this were some DYEL male posting with all these hashtags, everybody would shit all over him just the same but there would be no faggot redditors to jump to his aid

This thread reeks of white knights and roasties

why do you want to make fun of people tho? thats really my point

You have to realize if given the oppurtunity th standards will be lowered to appease them, its that simple. So its better to simply never give them the opportunity.

Nigger this is an anonymous img board. Everyone gets made fun of. I keep telling you you are in the minority. You dont belong here. Go somewhere else.

made my dick hard desu senpai

>unironically posting this on Veeky Forums

Looool. I remember when i started going to the gym. I ran into a girl i had been friends with briefly in the past. She had been "powerlifting" for a while. She encourages me to start and i past her pr's in literally 3 weeks? The best part? I was and still am a total DYEL. You cant make this shit up. Lmao

Because they deserve it for being a retard. Bullying is the cornerstone of civilization, it's a reality check for anybody who's ego gets too big

nothing to do with her being a woman m8. as I said, bulling up some dyel lad and making fun of him would be shitty too. no ones making threads about that tho

Women are mentally stronger than men.

But it's everything to do with her being a woman you spastic fuck

>shes a hobbiest
Why do you keep saying this? Are you privy to some knowledge of this woman that we are not? Just because I sloppily patch some drywall in my house, and then post it to IG with tags like #procarpentry and #watchoutjesus does not make carpentry my hobby, it makes me an attention whore.

> that doesnt mean she doesnt want to get in contact with people who share her interests
What? You're missing the POINT dear. She is putting herself off as some hardcore femenist powerlifter, while doing light weight (even for a woman) with bad form, and we are calling her out on it. Why does this concern you? This is NOT her hobbie, she wants attention, and worthless specimens like you will give it to her, perpetuating this kind of behavior, making a joke out of the sport.

if op had posted a pic of some scrawny paraplegic and said lmao I lift more than him isnt he so shit, I would have called him a bellend for that too

wow man is your dick bigger than her clit too? if so props

this Veeky Forums.
its not even that shes has an ugly face or something like that. shes just completly delusional. she a fat fuck, with a bad form, lifting nothing and using cringy hashtags.
just kys and fuck off to reddit, nigger

Oh god.

ABANDON THREAD, IT'S NOT WORTH IT

it literally is her hobby. and I otherwise wouldnt care about her. I dont pay attention to people doing stuff unless theyre good at it. youre the one giving her attention, all be it negative

But that's different because he's a parapalegic Jesus Christ how are you so dense. You're forgetting all the stupid hashtags she put up trying to pretend she's legit when everybody knows it's bullshit.

Why am I even bothering, white knights like you will pull mental gymnastics and protect women in hopes of pussy and karma points until your last breath, just go back to letting mommy fuck your cocksocket and get off my board

>Lifting lifestyle brands

>She encourages me to start and i past her pr's in literally 3 weeks? The best part? I was and still am a total DYEL. You cant make this shit up. Lmao

That's pretty much how it goes. I'm a skinny manlet DYEL (150lb 5'6") who's been lifting about a year. There's 2 powerlifting chicks who are regulars at my gym - one's about 60-65kg, and the other's easily 85+kg. Both have obviously been at it for awhile and have wrist wraps, belts, lots of shit.

They do heavy singles or doubles with weights that I do autopilot sets of 5 or 8.