Just measured my hands, palm to tip of middle (not me in pic). Considering killing myself now

Just measured my hands, palm to tip of middle (not me in pic). Considering killing myself now.

> 7.25"
I'm 5'9 and 3/4", 175 lbs fwiw.

How do I stop being such a handlet?

I have small hands too. I'm 6'2 205 and roided to the gills so it's even more obvious on my build. I don't care at all. You're not gonna fix them. Ever. Learn to deal with it and work on your body. Nobody gives a shit unless you make it awkward by being self-conscious about it. If you accept it, it won't come back to hurt you.

Big hands.
For (((you))).

If you Multiply your height (in inches) by (.10 for women and .11 for men) it will equal the length of your hand in inches (from wrist to the tip of your middle finger)

WOMEN:
5’0 = 60 (hand should be 6 inches)
5’1 = 61 (hand should be 6.1 inches)
5’2 = 62 (hand should be 6.2 inches)
5’3 = 63 (hand should be 6.3 inches)
5’4 = 64 (hand should be 6.4 inches)
5’5 = 65 (hand should be 6.5 inches)
5’6 = 66 (hand should be 6.6 inches)
5’7 = 67 (hand should be 6.7 inches)
5’8 = 68 (hand should be 6.8 inches)
5’9 = 69 (hand should be 6.9 inches)
5’10 = 70 (hand should be 7 inches)
5’11 = 71 (hand should be 7.1 inches)
6’0 = 72 (hand should be 7.2 inches)
6’1 = 73 (hand should be 7.3 inches)

MEN:
5’0 = 60 (hand should be 6.6 inches)
5’1 = 61 (hand should be 6.71 inches)
5’2 = 62 (hand should be 6.82 inches)
5’3 = 63 (hand should be 6.93 inches)
5’4 = 64 (hand should be 7.04 inches)
5’5 = 65 (hand should be 7.15 inches)
5’6 = 66 (hand should be 7.26 inches)
5’7 = 67 (hand should be 7.37 inches)
5’8 = 68 (hand should be 7.48 inches)
5’9 = 69 (hand should be 7.59 inches)
5’10 = 70 (hand should be 7.7 inches)
5’11 = 71 (hand should be 7.81 inches)
6’0 = 72 (hand should be 7.92 inches)
6’1 = 73 (hand should be 8.03 inches)
6’2 = 74 (hand should be 8.14 inches)
6’3 = 75 (hand should be 8.25 inches)

I feel like I can never wear anything that gives attention to my baby hands, like rings and shit because then everyone will stare at my hands and laugh at their childish size

Yeah I felt the same when I was younger. I used to ask people about it because I felt self-conscious. Nobody cared. People are too focused on themselves and things more important than your hands. All of us on this board are overly self-conscious so we hyperfocus on trivial things like hands. You have to learn to accept it and act normal. One of my manlet buddies has accepted being 5'2. His wife is one of the hottest women on the planet and he's chill as fuck. If he can handle being shorter than short women, you can handle your small hands. I know I do.

oh shit, I am 6'1 but my hand is not even 8 inches, a-am I gonna make it

>palm like a baby
>no calluses

do you even ?

I wear gloves

>his wife is one of the hottest women on the planet
I'm not saying you're lying but you do realize how bold of a claim that is right?

No offense taken. On fit, people are overly obsessed with height. In real life, people don't care as much. Yeah, tons of women want a tall guy, but there's plenty who don't. I would bang her in every hole so hard she'd be puking white for a week and my fiancee is fairly hot. You don't have to believe me, but it would be best if you learned to accept the things you cannot control while working hard on improving the things you can. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

sooooooo, no?

im 5'9" and i have the hand of someone who is 5'4"

kill me

Nigger you misunderstood me. I didn't think you were lying cause he was 5'3 it was cause you claimed his wife was one the hottest women on the planet. That's an insane claim even for a guy who's 6'2 to make. That's was what I was getting at.

>6’3 = 75 (hand should be 8.25 inches)
heh, perfect fit

You're not just a 'hand'let

>6’0 = 72 (hand should be 7.2 inches)

Dead on! That's so weird.

5'10'' and i have the hands of a 6'2'' man. i also wear a size 13 extra wide shoe.
>tfw weird proportions

>5'10
>Hand of someone who is 6' or 6'1
Seems ok

You're literally Charlie's uncle from Sunny in Philly. Looks like you'll have to get large fake hands, you gay retard.

What about the span? Tip of pinky to tip of thumb outstretched?

8" palm to middle tip
10" span

Reporting in

Get on my level

>doesnt take palm to finger length ratio in consideration
dropped

you could have a small palm with creepy long thin fingers and it would look like you have big hands