Raw, cooked or omelette?

Raw, cooked or omelette?

In a ricotta ham and spinach pie.

Hard boiled inserted anally

>making it

uhm no you fucking sub-human scum. eating eggs from chicken is a crime against nature. YOU ARE LITERALLY KILLING THE CHILDREN OF CHICKENS YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE SCUM

Actually the eggs we buy from supermarkets are unfertilized eggs, literally chicken periods

>41666354 (You)
Why do you bother

White piece of shit, white fucking garbage, you will learn your place beneath the audacity of a true man. A black man. Know that even the lowliest of the blacks is greater than your greatest white prodigy. A dick numbering 12 inches or more you cannot compete and while you laugh yourself giddy in denial revel in knowing that every single day while you go to work a real man, a black man, is destroying your gf or wife in your house and on your bed and she will never tell you because she craves what you cannot offer. There is nothing you can do about it. An untamable beast of pure masculinity in comparison to you, you shrivel in cowardice behind your computer screen. Never in your sorry pathetic white-guilted life will you ever call one of us a "nigger" to our faces because you know that you would not escape retribution. Claim your superiority with your guns all you want white children because deep down you know that its a fall-back to mask your incompetence and insecurity over having become worthless in the eyes of those greater than you. Try as you will reality cannot and will not be prevented by the likes of you. You are the minority. We are the majority. We are lord and master - judge and jury. You will not escape the next generation you will be bred out of existence and your children just as your women will bow to us.

Tldr kys twink

Raw in the AM in protein shake, hard boiled for snackies, omelette for dindin

aw whats the matter? poor fragile white man has his masculinity shattered in front of him? getting told off by a woman on an online image board about how black men are the real men? i feel sorry for you sweetie, its 2017 :)

back to /pol/

T. user larping as a femanon

>trap
>fem

upset i get laid more than you? even as a tranny i get more pussy than you ever have in your sorry pathetic white-guilted life :)

Scrambled. I get tall, fluffy eggs because of my method of cooking them.

Also I like to mix in
>chunky salsa
>cheddar cheese
>sausage or bacon
>cottage cheese
serve over whole grain toast.

I have HIV.

>raw, cooked, and omelette

ftfy

None of the above
I prefer not having heart disease

Sounds delicious user

>obviously low self esteem "I get more girls than you fembrah
>needed something to help them stand away from the pack
>falls for 2017fempowerwillmakemebetter meme
>grows tuts
>is more successful as a trap then a man like it's some sort of accomplishment
>Braggs about how much pussy it gets
>doesn't kys because it needed to change everything about its self to become anything meaningful
>goes and talks shit on Veeky Forums

>blah blah blah
>still a pathetic white male
>blah blah blah
get over yourself and stop being so close minded. Black men are the future and there is nothing you can do about it honey. no amount of eating right or lifting will make you equal to their superiority :)

Hard boiled 36 of them per day

Hold the fuck up that isn't even the real vegan trap tripcodes are never in a bold font

Now that I'm grown I eat 5 dozen eggs and I'm roughly the size of a barge

I eat 35 a week, 5 every day desu

I think you should see your doctor because your hormones are out of sync, not very lady like of you.

Muh quiche

Uncorrelated in recent studies.

>cites none

Google it. Recent developments:
>unclear whether dietary cholesterol is correlated with serum cholesterol
>unclear that cholesterol correlates with heart disease, after controling for use of statin drugs

100 half-boiled eggs in the morning
another hundred past noon
and another hundred before midnight

cmon

>just google it bro

Wade through all the blogs and clickbait news reports for me and find a proper reference

>how should I eat eggs?
>prepare your girlfriends asshole, whitey!

People are weird.

Omlette du fromage

Dub-trips confirm.

just eat a raw omelette

"raw" omelette?

Please die in hell

2 raw in my protein shake
2 hard boiled in salad
6 - 7 in an omelette