/Friday Night Feels/

/Friday Night Feels/

The feel bar is officially open. Come on in.
How you holdin' up Veeky Forums? Why are you sitting home on a Friday night? What's bothering you? Come let it out...

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=iNQNqNKFnGY

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0DDEKPiSyMk
vocaroo.com/i/s0rlOdXsscU1
vocaroo.com/i/s0r82rpXiTdV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inb4 generic vegan shitposting

>tfw stuttering retard
>tfw too paranoid to make a decent human connection
>tfw worried I'm too dumb to transfer to a 4 year college from community college

I will pay someone the big bucks to kill me

im so excited i have a super buff black man coming over to my place and hes spending the night. i was so sick of fucking white males and their stupid weak bodies and misogynistic bullshit.

I got put on Zoloft and it does help

Just not sure if it's a good idea kek, but i guess it's better than wanting to off myself daily

reminder that we're all gonna make it.

i went bald. classic horseshoe pattern.

shaved it off. learned my head had a fucked up disturbing shape.

grew facial hair. patchy as fuck.

not sure what to do. feel like a freak. i was already ugly but now it's off the deep end.

>finished first year of
>done enough rehab for my back and leg to be able to do strong lifts after 4 years
>only have 25lbs to go until I hit goal weight

Feels good man. Life is almost back on track.

Fake it until you make it brah. I believe in you.

I try to with my personality, but my stutter gives me away everytime

lol you can fuck right off to your basement and play your video games dumb white male. Black men are the future and there is nothing you can do about it. They are superior to you in every way, shape, and form and no amount of eating right or lifting will ever change that. Ive got some news for you, its 2017, you're history :)

>tfw couldn't get a stiffy when given the opportunity to fuck one of the hottest girls at the river last weekend
>tfw every single one of my boys made fun of me all weekend because they all would have killed for the opportunity
>tfw been dreaming of fucking this girl for 5-6 years since I met her in high school and i blew it

I guess at least I can say I got to finger her, but this isn't 8th grade anymore.

T-tyler 1?

The career thread got me thinking
>CS graduate
>been working a quiet office life but in the dilemma of average pay with great benefits but work close to 50/hr weeks, sometimes even weekends for deployment activities
>about to start my MBA (paid by company)

I want to start slowly getting into becoming a personal trainer. Gold's offers a 300 usd 15 day course after which you can take an ACE certification for another 400 usd - are these two worth it?

I have guinea pigs in the office, a couple of people approached me to be their coach already, they're disgusting fat fucks but if I can get these fat fucks the results I want to see I'd be very confident in becoming a PT.

Home alone. Got a shit workout today. Pretty sure I have a hernia. The girl I'm texting said no to coming over for the second time. Also gaining weight.

Well at least I got dubs

Don't give up user. Look into how to fix your stutter via speech therapy maybe?

misogynistic bullshit is what we do to woman

>Day 9 of no fap
>Try to sleep
>Cant sleep becouse Im horny as fuck
>Remember that I dont have gf
>Sad.jpg
>Listen ASMR Japanese Cute voices
>InfinitySad.jpg

Someone help me pls, I been like this for 3 days

Nope, sorry

Yeah I'm gonna have to look into something like that. I had one in elementary school, but I guess it didn't really help

snoop dog it truly a basin of wisdom for our time

Keeping getting yoked. You'll find someone that will like your odd shaped head, try not to scare her away with a lump of pudge body.

>tfw can't follow up on basic goals like running 30 minutes every day and 30 push ups

I need a bodyweight program plan, too broke for the gym

My girlfriend is probably gonna leave me, and it's tearing me apart.

Jokes on her though I'm already a fifth of bacardi gold in

I was invited out tonight, but I declined the offer.

I have bad anxiety and low self-confidence. Specifically, I'm worried about my social skills.

I'm tall (6'4), pretty handsome, smart, and I just started lifting regularly and my body's pretty A1 but I was always a nerdy, anti-social kid and I always manage to fuck up my interactions with other people, mainly girls (especially those I find attractive).

I'm still pretty popular though. I'm in the top fraternity in my school (I don't personally give a shit about frat ranking bullshit, but it's worth mentioning for explanation's sake) and a lot of people seem to like me, but for some reason I can't shake the feeling that everybody's playing a trick on me and I'm a fucking loser and they keep me around just so they can look at me and laugh. I always tell myself everything's in my head, but I just can't shake the feeling. What's wrong with me, Veeky Forums? How do I fix myself?

at least you've had a gf

dont like that other women hit on me while im in a serious relationship and they try to make her jealous

>I'm tall (6'4), pretty handsome, smart, and I just started lifting regularly and my body's pretty A1 but I was always a nerdy, anti-social kid and I always manage to fuck up my interactions with other people, mainly girls (especially those I find attractive).
6'2 here but i know that feel

shame i'm also a massive weeb on top of it

Sounds dumb but I almost envy that feeling of never having a girlfriend. "To have loved and lost.. " bullshit is exactly that, bullshit

People are deceitful and they'll always do whats best for them. Get gains, fuck women, and remember who's #1 friend

youre paranoid af user let go of your past already dude, frats and everyone you meet in college is all fake dude, everyone pretends to like each other lol its really a free for all and a fuck fest college is a joke

I turn 29 next week

I'm all alone half way across the country without my friends/family

my gf is a visiting scholar from another country, been together for 6 months. She goes back in 3 months, with no way to extend her visa.

We both recognize that a long-distance thing won't work and we're pretty much agreed that we'll end amicably when she leaves, but I've been having serious thoughts of cheating on her.

She's kind, supportive, cooks me meals, and we have good sex. I've never had a relationship this good, and I've also never ever thought about cheating before.

God, I'm an asshole.

just do it pussy

shitposting aside i can imagine what you mean

seeing all the shit you lot go through over a fucking slut must be heartbreaking

meanwhile the most emotional thing i've had to deal with was the death of a character in my favourite series lmao

it's good being able to do whatever i want when i want, i won't deny that and i can imagine some bitch coming along and ruining everything

it does get pretty lonely tho

Picture a boy who believed he would be internally happy when he found his career and he let go of his friends, family and relationships with women to find himself one day a man and on the brink of mental destruction. He can only see himself as a deformed monster and not as a normal human being, he goes to work, has a career where they pay him so well he doesn't know what to do with his free time and he develops a life cycle on a downward spiral. He no longer sees himself as a man who has chased a career and a life of luxury, he now longs for his youth and the days when he had relationships with women and family nearby. These days he is alone, miserable about his existence and tries to collect money and enjoy what life he has left

>tfw 30 next year and losing my mind

Just popping in to remind all my Veeky Forums friends that you can't be happy without having the feels first.

Currently left my job to enjoy two months of no work before medical school. Have a road trip and backpacking trip planned. Have all this time to workout, enjoy the beach and write poetry.

Life is good right now, but next week I'll dread about being alone. Even then, I'll know that I wouldn't enjoy it as much as I would enjoy being single.

See you all on the other side, I'm rooting for us all to get big. Keep your chin up, you're going to need to for your sets.

vocaroo.com/i/s0DDEKPiSyMk

Feel it boyz

Words can't describe how lonely I feel on this Friday night. I made a catfish account on okcupid, and I've been talking/texting to this pretty attractive brunette for most of the night.

I would create my own account using a picture of myself, but I'm absolutely terrified one of my family members or co-workers might find my account and belittle me for using an online dating site. I'm extremly tempted to do it though as my loneliness is getting progressively worse, and my mind might start acting irratical if I continue down this path.

there is this girl that is obviously into me but I am too autistic to approach because I lack the social skills I should have developed as a kid ( was 270 5'7 3 years ago). I am almost shredded now, 15% BF but pretty autistic.

Make a tinder account thats yours. Whoever puts you down, roll with the punches.

Be self deprecating and I found, you'll get out of those situations fairly quickly.

I just feel sad tonight. It'll be OK though. It's just tough trying to meet people lately. I have tried using Tinder but like every dude so far has either stopped midway through conversations or they feel more like talking more than anything. I get it. Maybe my photos aren't great. Maybe they have other plans or are fawning over more attractive girls. Still, I don't feel it should be this hard. Hopefully going out with friends tkmorrow evening makes things better...

Something tell me really cool people, I mean the coolest people in society that we see on TV and are trendsetters (Pharrell, etc.) are really weird people that embraced what's weird about them, owned it, and added a little swag. I feel like that's what people like me and you should do, but then when I try I get anxiety and want to crawl under my bed again.

>let go of your past already

That's such a cliche line but I really do think it's something I need to do. I dwell on my past A LOT. I need to keep moving forward and focus on who I want to be not who I was, fuck.

Easier said than done.

have a few shots and start talking to people. It sounds like you are literally being handed a social life on a silver platter and you are turning it down.

For fucks sake, at least go out and get laid for all the anons on Veeky Forums that will most likely never have the opportunities that you do.

BRISBANE

Wanna talk about it user?

I'm only lifting because I want someone cute to love me. I graduated college last year, started a "good" job, and everything should be right.

But I've never felt more alone. I've been joining "social" events lately to try to meet people (board game night with work friends, pottery class, soccer team), but I just feel like I'm pretending to be someone else. Not sure what the solution is.

In the meantime, life seems to be accelerating in how fast it goes by. This last year went by faster than any others -- and each year seems shorter than the last. I'm worried I'll speed through life alone and empty.

Have a good night Veeky Forums

I've honestly just accepted the fact that i'll be alone forever
> 26
> never had a gf
> absolutely no experience in how to get or maintain a relationship

Honestly i've given up, time to just focus on studying and getting a shitload of money

Thanks breh, good accents.

> good accents

You say that now but the guy is a sociopath

Fuck that shit, why does everybody else in the world deserve love and happiness and not you?

I read this quote once that in life, you're gonna die on the field or you're gonna die in the bleachers, either war you're fucked. So why not just say fuck it and go for whatever we want to do? We're all going to end up dead in the end, might as well live your life doing whatever the fuck you want.

26 is still young. Go meet some people, find a girl, wife that hoe up, and live a happy life mang. There's someone out there for you.

Don't give up, you don't want to end up like me, having money, cars, bikes, property means nothing when you are alone and you see that when you die it was all for nothing

You're 26, start working on your life and things can change

Thanks bros, that means a lot to me.

I will try my best, i will make it, i have to

Just need to find someone worthwhile i guess

don't worry man
>be me
>shy, awkward high school graduate
>one of the hottest girls in year is really into me
>invites me on a hike two hours away, eyefucks me every time we sit down
>next day all my friends like "so how was your hike with M-? ;)"
>"i-it was good i guess"
>slowly they find out nothing happened
>at a party a few weeks later, playing truth and dare
>I ask for a dare, everybody want me to kiss her
>I want to but I'm too scared and start talking about how it would be sexual harassment if I did so and run outside
>a few minutes later she comes out, sits next to me, looks deep into my eyes and tells me it's okay
>I look away, start talking about all my existential fears and how I don't know what to do with my life
>she seems kind of turned off, finally gets up and leaves
>next morning, "don't worry user, you guys will be together the next four years"
>(me and her go to the same college)
>hang out with her a lot but too scared to pursue anything
>she slowly loses interest in me
>end up pedestalizing her for the next two years
>finally muster up the courage to ask her out
>at the date she's really giggly, really happy to be with me
>one week later: "I'm really sorry, but we're just such good friends and I don't really want to ruin that :("
>feelsbadman.jpg
>cut all contact
>improve myself, start lifting, get nice internship, 6/10 girls think i'm attractive
>deep down still have oneitis for her
>still also kissless virgin
>it's our senior year now and we've started hanging out again
>really platonic vibe but that's okay I guess
>still feel bad though because she was such a sweet girl, really pretty, really smart, never slutted it up like other girls in college
>we graduated last week and will both be flying out to our adult lives at the end of the weekend
>planning to hang out tomorrow and it feels really bittersweet

I feel so alone in this world, and the dread of being alone and never finding someone who really loves me is terrifying. I tried Tinder and I actually did alot better then expected, but I have to pretend to be someone i'm not and I hate it. The monotony and emptiness of my existence is slowing draining my will to keep going. The only thing I really wanted to do with my life feel through and ever since i've just been slowly sinking into the abyss.

I'm just so tired of it all.

vocaroo.com/i/s0rlOdXsscU1

god bless you user

wish i could give you a hug anons

huh. Feeling pretty lonely and self reflecting on the choices I have made and where I am now. I feel trapped even though if anybody else looks at my I look to be doing pretty well (unless they really know me, but very few people do. that's one of the issues. oh well.)

i feel like i am in a weird part of my life and I am having weird experiences and I am in a unique situation and it's tough to find others to relate too.

i feel like the other user in the thread who says his life is just accelerating and I'm afraid of that too even though I'm only 20.

I guess I'm feeling a lot of things. I'm not sure what's wrong with me or what's going on (and it's sad because I've been feeling that for a while) - I am a little excited that I am seeing a psychiatrist next week and am hoping to get some type of stimulant prescribed for attention issues (usually I'm a go to guy for "ADD isn't real" or some shit about how these drugs are overprescribed, but I had a brain injury a few years prior and never had theses issues before). i'm hoping maybe that might help fix my depression as well.

yeah I guess this was just a rambling post but if you're reading it thank you I guess and have a good night. it feels good just to type out some shit that's been on my mind. I'm going to go back to browsing Veeky Forums and listening to some new (I think sad) music I found and maybe watch some more house of cards and then go to sleep.

LMAO

>trimming beard
>dropped electric razor
>tried to catch it with my leg
>proceeds to slide down my leg, cutting off a huge portion of hair

My legs are ultra hairy, so I thought the smart thing to do was trim the rest of my leg hair so it was all even.

Didnt realize my hair was so thick that my legs are utterly untanned. I mean this is white-white, like chicken breast white legs.

And im going to the beach with a bunch of people in 5 weeks. And its winter here but it'll be summer there so no way to tan.

Fuck.

vocaroo.com/i/s0r82rpXiTdV

>implying you're not a white male

Thanks user, I appreciate the sentiment, if nothing else. I kept sane with the goal of being a Ranger, but my genes screwed me on that front and now I just don't know what i'm gonna do. If any of you wanna shoot the shit, i'd be willing to drop contact info and talk.

I know, I almost feel like I'm committing a sin by not capitalizing on the opportunities I'm presented with... but my anxiety fucking sucks. Sometimes I'll be with a girl and my mind literally will just go blank because of how nervous I am and that just dissuades me from trying anything for the next 2-3 weeks.

If I can conquer my anxiety, I can conquer my life. How do I do it!?

I'm 20 years old and I already feel like I wasted so much of my life

At what afe does time start to go by faster?

*at what age

>catching some feels about an ex
>broke up after she was hospitalized for mental health issues and spent a week in there
>too much relationship stress and deep down I didn't feel like she was going to "get better" despite almost two years together
>wrote me a really heartfelt letter when she got out about all the stuff she loved about me but when she read it to me afterwards it just passed right through me
>sometimes feel like I abandoned her and can't stop thinking I should have just stuck around and tried harder to make things right

Hmmmmm

>be me
>never really had many friends in my life, but lost them in high school
>no friends through high school
>didnt learn how to socialize
>also meant no girls

>get to college
>lack of socialization meant didnt know how to connect with people
>no real friends or girls through college

>graduate college
>still no social skills

>25 years old
>feel like i'm 14 mentally because of how im at least a decade behind everyone else my age
>just so grumpy and bitter all the time
>literally afraid to even try to meet people because i have no hobbies and completely autistic, dont even eat lunch with coworkers out of fear of them finding out explicitly what a loser i am
>also an only child so dont even have siblings to coneect with
>shit relationship to parents

somehow i still go through the motions of life

>walking into gym, see qt young blonde and her mom close behind so I hold the door for them
>qt stares into my eyes for a good five seconds then looks down and says thanks
>decide to walk on the treadmill to warm up for a bit
>qt immediately hops on treadmill next to the one next to me
>feel like she's occasionally looking towards me (but that may just be my delusional kv mind)
>after doing my routine, see her on one of the machines
>hop on a machine a few away from her and try to psyche myself up
>go into bathroom to fix my hair but she's gone when I come out

Was she possibly into me or am I just being a desperate virgin faggot? What is Veeky Forums's experience with asking girls for their number at the gym? I know it's generally frowned upon, but this girl was perfect to me and I'm definitely going to try it the next time I see her

>literally the definition of wageslave
>wake up at 6 am, home at 6 pm every day
>make only $18/hr which is more like $5/hr because i live in the bay area
>do this job because i still havent gotten into grad school yet even though 24
>get worked into the ground but my cunt boss acts like i dont do stuff

Turns out due to my freshman year fuck ups ill be graduating in 5 years instead of 4 with a bio degree. I feel dumb seeing friends graduate on time while i'm spending another year in college. I didnt even party much and my failures were mostly because of my extreme anxiety. I feel like a complete idiot and beat myself up because of it alot. I just want to finish and move out already. Being in this place for 22 years is too much. I started dating someone new after being single for about two years after my ex cheated. Problem is that im not head over heels for her. As much as I dont want to admit it, I asked her out mainly because I was lonely and tired of fucking random girls on tinder. Since my ex I havent been able to make a meaningful connection to another girl. I just want to graduate and be in love again bros.

hello bartender.
just chop off my fucking hand.

Hey OP.

It's been a rough week.

Saturday I took my shift off because of a nasty headcold I came down with suddenly. That night, a coworker's (and close friend) 19 yo daughter was killed in a tragic UTV accident. I would have been on the scene had I not called out sick. The outcome wouldn't have changed, but at least I could have been there for him.

Sunday, I joined with my family for Memorial Day supper. While playing wiffle ball I took a hard fall and fucked up my back.

Monday I drank a lot because the meds the hospital gave me were useless.

Tuesday I went to see my friend who lost his daughter, but he wouldn't even acknowledge me. He was entirely inconsolable. I was heartbroken for him. I drank even more that night. Downed an entire bottle of Jameson in a matter of an hour and a half. My pain was numbed, but only temporarily.

Wednesday I cut back on the alcohol and kept to the meds they prescribed, with no effect. The muscle strain was fading away, but it was replaced with a new pain, extending down my left leg to my knee.

Thursday my doctor's note expired, so I went back to work. I had to leave by 1100 because the pain became unbearable. My doctor's office couldn't get me in until Friday morning. Another sleepless night spent sitting in the tripod position, the only painless position I can find.

Friday, I finally fell asleep from exhaustion and missed my appointment. I awoke to even more pain and decided I needed to go back to the ER. I spent 5 hours waiting for an MRI and missed my friend's daughter's funeral. I couldn't be there for him and it's killing me. Adding to that, the MRI found I have 4 herniated discs causing acute sciatica.

I'll be out of work for a months, and that is optimistic. I could be looking at losing my career because I played wiffle ball at a family get together.

Fuck everything.

did you go to the bathroom to fix your hair, or to make an excuse to not ask her for her number? my advice would be to do it, dont think about it, just go for it.

This hits close to home breh.

It was more to stall for time and think of what to say, but also to make sure I didn't look like complete shit. How would you recommend approaching her?

26 right now, will be going back to school for engineering. Need a year or so to take some remidial courses online.

a lot of business and personal failures in life has culminated to now being degreeless and broke at this age. Although it's getting much better and I have a somewhat stable income now and can probably support myself through school.

I do have social anxiety and have a tendency to be a hermit and shut-in because of my failures. Not awkward though and I'm improving in this regard.

Still get depressed at the thought of being in school in my late 20s early 30s. Regret is a bitch and eating me up inside

Don't lose hope brother, take up a hobby that doesn't require the use of your back. You will heal quicker than you think if you pass the time the right way.

She sounds nice

before you take my advice to heart, im a lonely virgin whose never even held hands romantically. however, some dude started up a conversation with me when he was in the machine beside me. didnt even want to fuck. my advice is to go into one of the machines beside her, and make a comment about how the machine really tires you out. it sounds autistic, but if you're confident sounding she'll be responsive. alternatively just go up and say hey. plan for nothing more beyond that.

Why does this shit have to be so hard? Why couldn't I have been born a normie who's comfortable talking to strangers and is a natural at asking girls out? All I want is a qt to call my own and to stop being a virgin

>be me in 2010
>high school senior
>this girl sat next to/in front of me in english class
>she was pretty cute, thick pale redhead
>she was part of the popular girl/ghetto crowd, i was a loser faggot
>felt like we flirted pretty hard in class, touching, etc but never talked outside of it
>we were gonna go to the same college and she actually said we should get a literal dorm room together
>nah we cant do that, etc

>fast forward to college
>i see her like once, she asks to hang out, i wanted to watch a sport instead
>never see her again

>7 years later im still a friendless kissless virgin and she surely doesnt even remember me
>right now still thinking about what could have been

I'm a Certified Public Accountant and a Lawyer, user. Basically, people look at me in really high regard, but I'm as awkward and socially unfit as ever.

Anime and vidya during my childhood has really stunted by growth. I never went out to exercise, and I hated PE classes as a kid, would rather play vidya and watch anime.

Now, I'm paying for it. I'm trying to change since I'm still 25, but it's hard. I hope I get the necessary motivation to realy continue this and get Veeky Forums.

dont sweat it,almost all people are uncomfortable talking with strangers, but some hide it better than others. also, there's no "natural" ability to ask a girl out, it takes a whole lot of guts to do so. complaining isnt gonna help anybody. just fuck everything and go snag yourself some fresh pussy, and if she isnt interested, then keep fucking rolling.

hey, you're beating all the clowns still on the couch. enjoy the tiredness and the pain. love it and crave it, and that is how you will make it

Hey guys.

I have become incredibly disillusioned with my own life and don't know what to do with it. I'm 18, good enough grades to go to any university in my state, but I loathe myself for my social inadequacies and failures. What would you guys do if you were in my position? I'm considering trying for ROTC or air force or something and trying to do a lot of duty overseas but I'm worried that it will just amount to running away from my problems. I've been trying really hard to improve myself and have made decent accomplishments (1/2/3/4 except OHP, read and wrote some decent books, picked up bass, etc) but it hasn't really made me any happier, just distracted me from my own problems.

I haven't lost hope, but I'm certainly close.

I forgot to add, I had lost 100 pounds between October and February, going from my all time high of 330 to 230. Weighed in this week at 270. I've been too stressed in the past two months to give a shit about keeping to my regimen and I've fucking ballooned. Now I can't even try to get back into working out for some time, and I'm not sure I'll be able to maintain any sort of self control if I'm forced to sit around the house 24/7.

*read some good books and wrote some passable essays for the average person. They're still shit in the grand scheme of things but good enough to get a good score on some standardized tests and a smiley face from the universities I applied to

That's rough mate... remember though, you can have the same feelings with literally any attractive girl on the planet.
It's them that are missing out on you.

I'm a kissless virgin and a really big ass guy (as in a like asses the most of any feature on a girl), and i notice myself looking at the ass of basically every single girl below 40 i ever see in public. dont care about their face or tits, just ass. doesnt matter if their ass is small on a skinny girl, phat, or legit fat if they are a fat girl, im always looking at it

please tell me this is at least a little bit normal.

if you're serious about joining the air force, i recommend asking /k/ about it. when it comes to social inadequacy, the best advice i can give to being successful in a conversation is 2 things. 1. avoid taking about yourself excessively, its fucking annoying 2. read body language. if you're saying stuff and everyone is not listening and turned away, 10 bucks says they dont give a fuck and really want you to shut the fuck up. basically, dont say anything that if someone else said it it would annoy you

i would recommend you try fapping to tittyfuck porn for a while, in order to balance out the ass obsession.

Pretty sure Snoop dogg stole that from Gandhi

I've always been a bit quiet, not really anxiety just nothing to say. I've fell into relationships with girls because they mistake my boring personality with mysteriousness.

But in all honest, after a few months I always just get bored of relationships and want out. I don't dislike any of the girls I've been out with I just don't have the same attraction to then over time, and the always like me more than I like them, and always tell me I'm distant.

Meanwhile I work an okay job but want to go back and study. I should study math as it was my major and I'm pretty good at it, but deep down I just want to say fuck it all and go study music. But I am not good at music really and it will probably fail. I don't want to perform music, but I'd love to compose music, even if it was just radio jingles, music for shitty indie games or something, I just know I have a passion for that but ultimately I would be throwing away a career of more money and prestige (I would work to become a math professor otherwise).

I'm nearly 26 so don't feel too bad about everything just yet, but i feel like 30 is coming and I should have my plan sorted out by then.

I should have been graduating this semester but I got a gf a year ago and thought fuck it, spending time with her actually makes me happy for once. Then she breaks up with me two months ago and I still feel like some light inside me that was my will to live was snuffed out. Can't arse myself to do anything and will probably only finish by the time I'm nearly 29. Fuck.

Read TRP, listen to Jordan Peterson and talk to cashiers and shot they have to be nice to you

trp?

Don't ruin this good feels thread with your racism dude