ANOTHER FRIDAY NIGHT ALONE?!?

ANOTHER FRIDAY NIGHT ALONE?!?

I'm not alone I'm with you user :^)

At least your at home comfy not at your grocery store wagecuck job like I am.

I forgot friday is a day people go out and do things. Down 27lbs since april first though.

funny I remember seeing this thread a week ago, and I have literally not done a single thing since I last saw it, almost like it's the same day

Fuck, I know this feeling just too well. Like the concept of time itself is melting away. Time to do it.

Since graduating and still looking for a job, I must say NEET life is pretty fucking shit.

same. My interview skills are shit so all jobs I qualify for turn me away thanks to my autism

I'm watching movies with social interactions... studying... role-playing the situations.

I'm preparing to emulate cool characters in film. Honestly i think this could work. It's like studying for an exam, I'm just going to steal their mannerisms

>tfw ive lost 115 pounds and still overweight
>tfw have gf now and just smashed her
>tfw she says my dick is so big it hurts her but she keeps coming back for more

life has never been better.

iktf

very good stuff my friend

Every friday night is lonely night user. I'm a boring piece of shit that can only passionately talk about my engi work/studies, guns, politics, anime and lifting. None of those can make me an interesting party goer so I may as well sit at home and wonder if sacrificing my youth for the promise of employment was the right choice or not.

nothing wrong with talking about your job, people dig that shit

Not when you accidentally go on an autistic lecture about the design process of an induction machine or some shit. I tried it, puts people to sleep in record time.

thanks user, i haven't made it quite yet but im getting close.

I am texting my LDR egf actually, she went out for the night with her friends

>she left for good today
fuck me. Im empty.

>Break up with my long term girlfriend after 12 years because she wouldn't do anything about her weight

>Have no idea how to meet new people or even how to act while dating

I've made a terrible mistake

>tfw oneitis got back together with her ex as I was walking up to ask her out
>loadtheweightanddropitonmyneck.jpg

So get another one user.

Fuck are you me?

12 years? Shit, what took you so long.
You're in a pickle now.

I myself got Veeky Forums after a long time of being a fat fuck, also she's been in school for years and years getting a degree and I finally realized she a professional student

I'm still upset we couldn't make it work but I can't settle for someone who is unwilling to makes positive changes in their lives

Have you tried not being an autist?
What does her ex have that you don't? Work on yourself first.

Jokes on you cuck, it's already 4:30pm on Saturday here ;)

So what do you plan on doing now user?

>wonder if sacrificing my youth for the promise of employment was the right choice or not.
Fuuuuck, this is me

Get out of this lease on this apartment, move in with mom and dad. Pay off the little debt i've been carrying for years, really dial in my routine and diet to get the bod I always wanted, bank like 20k then move out west to Montana/Utah/Wyoming/Idaho.

Only part of the plan i'm missing is "meet women" because I don't know how to do that.

I could be with qt3.14 girl but I'm drinking bourbon and shitposting.
>tfw I chose destructive behaviour over being with a qt.
>alcohol lemme tell ya

>Down 27lbs since april first though
must have been quite a joke about your weight then

yeah keep doing that periodically and cry when you find yourself having completely wasted your best years half a decade down the road.

Hmmm can't wait.

Your choice user.

Um so used to being alone and not having a life that Friday night is just another night to me unless I have something planned.

I never understood going out every waking moment. When I finally get free time all I wanna do is relax at home maybe play some vidya

im abusing coffee to get some study in