ching chong ching chong to u 2 buddy

>ting

racist

yes meme

fasting kills
it's starvation
eat sugar for gainz
I just eat straight sugar out the bag now

I want you to know that I laughed at this.

Technically you aren't starving until you run out of body fat to burn.

Think about a 400lbs man who starts a water fast. He is hungry but certainly not starving. He could live for months without eating.

t. durianrider

Did you seriously not realize he was joking?

Huh?

>doing alternate day fasting
>fat is melting off and i don't even feel hungry
>mfw i see people post about how their calorie-restricted diets are ineffective and/or unbearable

Spice it up with a multiple day fast here and there. Test the waters for longer fasts

I've done a bunch of 2-3 day fasts and a 7 day fast in the past. This time I'm just gonna stick with ADF and only increase the fasting if my fat loss stalls before I'm at my desired weight

Looook buddy I am drunk as fuck but I want to tell you to go fuck yourself. I will eat my taco fucking bell and aint nobody gonna stop me now.

>>doing alternate day fasting
>>fat is melting off and i don't even feel hungry
How? I break down at 20 hours because I can't take the hunger anymore.

of you really can't hack it, just go down to 500 calories on "fasting days" and eat low calorie density food

The more you do it, the easier it becomes. I've been fasting for a while - I started with 16/8 in 2015 and, over time, I began doing longer and longer fasts.

Will I still lose weight if I have 1 glass of milk a day and some herbal teas. I'm mainly taking these for the purpose of vitamins.

Also, consider adopting a ketogenic diet. It mimics fasting, thus making the transition significantly easier.

yes

I did a milk fast for a month once because I misunderstood GOMAD and I was shitting like crazy

Can you get into keto then do a fasting day while in keto? Is that easier than going from non-ketosis into fasting? Keto generally kills my carb cravings after a few days so maybe that's the gateway into fasting.

keto into fasting is highly recommended, since you're already burning fats and have ketones floating around

>stop eating as much
>lose weight
IT'S ALMOST AS EATING IS RELATED TO WEIGHT GAIN IN SOME WAY I'M ON SOME HARVARD SHIT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Nice meme

>banana ketchup
What is this Filipino nonsense?

I'm running out of things to do lads. All of my habits are bad habits.

please stop talking you uneducated cunt. at least read the research abstract before saying shit.

>currentyear+2
>still consuming the solid jew
You faggots realize you don't actually need it to live right?

>not directly assimilating live prey
quite honestly robbing yourself of gains at this point.

But I'm bulking

I'll die, I need fuuds

No.

Last week I did a 96 hour fast, it was good and lost a lot of fat. Now I`m doing two 36 fasts a week which seems like a nice middle ground.

You should consider Dry fasting .
You can get most of the effect of a 3+ day of water fast in like 36 hours of Dry fasting .

How does this do anything besides dehydrate you?