Does dating a girl taller than you make you look like a cuck? What if she's taller than you in heels?

Does dating a girl taller than you make you look like a cuck? What if she's taller than you in heels?

pussy's pussy my dude

Will I have to be hyper vigilant at clubs/bars if my girl is taller than me in heels? I'm kinda afraid of looking like a bitch if someone taller starts hitting on her in front of me.

The reason I'm asking is because in the past, I've purposely hit on girls with shorter/uglier bfs. Sometimes in front of them. now i'm afraid of karma coming back to bite me :(

she has that ugly whore face

fucking bitch really think she is cute

Makes you alpha, you climbed that mountain breh

Caring about other people's opinion makes you a cuck

I wanna go up on her

This tbqh famalam

wanna go balls deep in her whle sucking her toes

you sound like a beta who will never get a gf anyway so dont worry about thigns that will never happen

I'm not beta enough to care. I'm 5'11" and my cutoff would be like 6'2"

she is cute dude
are u gay

I'd be more than happy to swallow my pride for them offspring gains

She's cute sure, but no doubt she has the Russian whore look

she has a long face and looks like she is in her 30s already. she is only a model because of her height, there are hundreds of more attractive models with more unique face

>worried about looking like a cuck
congrats user, you're a legit fucking cuck.
jesus fuck

females have the opposite of men's insecurity. Women over 6' are literally insecure about their height because they know they look like a lanklet freak. The woman in the OP would likely be extremely easy to defile in every way imaginable.

This. It's actually scary how many of you don't know this. Guess you truly don't talk with women after all.

>easy to defile

so how many tall girls have you wheeled, user?

I need to grow taller to get girls like karlie

>grow, grow, grow

Tall girls are easier. it only seems harder because they cover a very small percentage.
Just like how most guys want to be tall and confident, most girls want to be petite and protected. Tall girls are super insecure

Actual freaks like in the OP? None. Normal height girls are still worried they are too tall though, just like all the idiots on this board who fall for the manlet memes. I am 5'11 btw.

A girl who wears heels to be taller than you is literally advertising herself to better men. You should leave her immediately if she does this.

when was the last time you saw a girl wearing heels unless she had to?

lol all the time

where do you usually hang out?

I see it at uni, at bars, at clubs, at the mall, etc. I live in a big city though. Might be different in the burbs.

I also live in a big city.
>at uni, at bars

Not what I see. Average girls don't wear high heels and girls who are into fashion or have a unique style are more likely to wear something like new balance, which is the exact opposite of high heels. Most girls dress comfymode in my uni anyway

>clubs

Stop going to shitty clubs? No girl will dance, clibs stairs and stand for many hours in high heels. At some clubs they wouldnt even allow them to enter in the first place.

>at the mall

Girls can go to the mall after work, where they are required to wear heels.

Are you sure you interact with women on a daily basis?

she looked significantly better when she was younger

>you're too post-pubescent to ever be in an /ss/ relationship
Kill me and reincarnate me with a shotacon mommy figure that shows me love

yeah. she aged like 20 years in 5

how old is she here

this is from 2010. no idea about the other polaroids, probably around the same age

My gf is 5'6"- 5'7"... This is tall for a female. Like average tall or am I wrong I wish she was taller. I love super tall women

I want the bullying of Karlie to stop.

>Thinking that what will others think of you do x thing

And even making thread about it..

repeat after me: n e v e r g o n n a m a k e i t

this is from 2011. she looked a lot more better there

The only girls wearing heels at uni are freshmen

> Don't buy in to the manlet memes guys height doesn't matter
> Posts height

reminds me of this

sweats girl sucks dick 10x better guaranteed

6'4 master race here. If a girl can actually manage to be taller than me Ill fucking take it I dont give a shit thats impressive. Ill gladdly look like a manlet next to my amazonian priestess

Its fair to say te majority of women will wear some sort of heel when they go to a club.

false. i go clubbing once a week on average. the only girls who wear heels at clubs are the ones who dont even know where the fuck they are.
maybe its different for mainstream/commercial clubs but i dont really care about that.

Will she even feel an average-sized penis if she's a gigantess?

>be 5'10"
>date grill who is 5'6"
>she wears shoes that have heels for some occasion
>same height

JUST

Why is that bad? I don't understand

because men should be taller than their gfs?!?!?

probably cuz he's an insecure faggot, or maybe just joking... lol

Yeah and grow a beard, watch football and drink beer every weekend.
My gf is only 2 inch shorter than me (same height as you) and it never bothered me

If you look like a cuck in general then you'll look more like one. If you don't look like a cuck you'll look badass.

You deserve it manlet cunt

I don't know how the culture is in merrycuck-land, but her in Norway, literally no one gives a shit if the man is shorter. Average male height is 6'0 here, so you won't see it often.

>Does dating a girl taller than you make you look like a cuck?

No, it makes you look alpha. Everyone will assume that you have lots of money or a big schlong if she's willing to date you despite being a manlet.