2 days into the Whole30. Yes, it's a meme diet, but it's so restrictive that it works without calorie counting

2 days into the Whole30. Yes, it's a meme diet, but it's so restrictive that it works without calorie counting.

Assuming I cut out 700 calories' worth of booze per day and maybe 300 in food (with no sugar), how many pounds could I lose in 30 days, with moderate exercise? Not sure how the relationship between cutting booze/sugar/calories and losing weight works.

>what is CICO
>what is TDEE

>no legumes

>TDEE

I understand those, but doesn't cutting out sugar have an effect on insulin/fat retention?

I'm not going to act like I know what I'm talking about on that, but all I can say is cutting out sugar will definitely affect your insulin production.

Legumes do not belong on that side of the chart.

It's the main criticism of the program, but the rationale is that they stimulate the overeating response at mealtimes (like grains do). And that they are the cause of inflammation in many people (like peanut allergy being a spectrum instead of a positive-negative condition).

Beans are filling as fuck and they have protein. Love em.

this
Why not just swap out meat for legumes? Sea food is usually lower in calorie but land meats aren't this just seems retarded.

If you like to fart

Check it out this guy does nobrap what a fag

>nobrap
terrific
i can eat a bucket of beans no sweat. i can eat all the cabbage. but if i eat so much as a spoonful of lentils my pants don't even fit.

>the rationale is that they stimulate the overeating response at mealtimes (like grains do)

And is that based on any kind of science? I've never eaten a bowl of oatmeal or a plate of beans and felt like I wanted to try to fit more food in my stomach

>2 days into the Whole30. Yes, it's a meme diet, but it's so restrictive that it works without calorie counting

It's called the paleo diet and it's not a meme diet, it's legit. You could say my diet is paleo, but I do include legumes and grains. nothing wrong with that. It's forbidden because ''caveman didn't have access to it back then'', but fuck me oats and lentils are truely bros when you lift.

>It's called the paleo diet and it's not a meme diet, it's legit

Hahahahahaha

>You could say my diet is paleo, but I do include legumes and grains

Hahahahahahahaha

why are you laughing faggot ? Please elaborate

>Please elaborate

HAHAHAHAHAHA

just as I thought.
PS: I really enjoyed my evening with your mom last night

What with the recent surge of fat retards with eating disorders blogging about their crash diets? A few years ago there'd be a thread every other day or so, now it's an hourly occurrence.

>You could say my diet is paleo, but I do include legumes and grains

So then you couldn't say your diet is paleo. That's like saying you're vegetarian but you eat chicken and fish. Or you eat gluten-free but you still include whole wheat bread.

fatasses non-lifters realized summer is here so they wanna lose weight as fast as possible.
This board has been quite shitty as of lately because of them

keto + IF or go home

anything else is a cheap knockoff

You knew what I meant Mr.Smartpants... here's your (you)

WHAT IS THIS WEBM FROM
someone explain wtf is happening here
i need backstory
what the hell man

>You knew what I meant

I sincerely didn't. Nobody would say your diet is paleo. By definition it isn't.

>no milk
Fuck you, I love that shit.

wtf no legumes? but they are a good carb to have.

Fine, so then I'm not on the paleo diet, I'm on my own diet which I call ''The cheating caveman'' diet

It just sounds like a normal diet without dairy

It is, most ''healthy diets'' are just paleo

Is that a young Demi Moore?

Props to that kid; that surely ended up as jerk material for the rest of his life.

There's a high chance he's laughing at you for being "Paleo"

>It is, most ''healthy diets'' are just paleo

But again, not paleo. I don't know what your definition of paleo is, but you seem to think everything is some form of paleo

stop

>x encourages overeating at meal time

or if you prepare your meals by recipe, with the calories pre-counted, not like a fucking animal, you wont have this problem

make a big batch to freeze? easy, have an ounce of goddamn willpower and stick to the serving size. jesus christ.

Oil is a highly processed food, it's refined fat devoid of nutrients and also much more harmful to the human body than sugar.
Oil isn't a whole food, retards.

Americans are so obsessed with fat that they cannot possibly imagine a diet that doesn't include processed refined fat, even in a diet claiming to be based on "whole foods" (which inexplicably excludes grains and beans, which humans have been eating for over 100,000 years and which are among the healthiest things you can eat)

>Why not just swap out meat for legumes?

Why not just kill yourself?

you raise a good point

>yes: fruits
>no: sugar

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>eat less move more
truth established before Hitler the last messiah died

Insulin yes, fat retention no. If you're on a deficit, insulin won't keep your body from burning fat. Also, when you had an insulin high on the day, you'll have a great low when sleeping/not eating.

THIs is why you consume organic extra virgin olive oil and organic extra virgin coconut oil only

>organic makes it all better :)

I wish I could be so naive about things

>No brap
chuckled

Shit list, made by soccermoms for soccermoms
Oils are not whole foods
Grains and legumes are whole foods

Kek

>legumes

TRIGGERED

explain to me how black beans are not healthy as fuark

Organic makes everything better. maybe one should say it makes it back to normal and untempered with.

Are you too dense to realize that plants - that are grown on real soil instead of fertelizer and that are not treated with artificial chemical agents - produce fruits that are inherently better quality and pack more nutrition?

>no legumes
Are you retarded

>being this scientifically illiterate
Fucking Luddite.
I hope this is bait.

You are a fucking hippie retard.

all on the right except processed foods are acceptable in moderate amounts

>No dairy or legumes, but red meat is fine
Want to know how I know you're an idiot?