Pros:
Breaking plateaus
Easier cardio
Muscle tearing pumps
Mental focus

Cons:
Strenuous on your body
Effectiveness lowers 1 week after use

Fun fact about me. I took 9 scoops of Mr. Hyde and didn't die. Had massive side effects that night, but a gallon of water sorted me out.

Forgot to mention. Mesomorph hands down is the best pre-wrorkout. The main reason that makes it different is the DMAA which was taken off the shelves a year ago, then put back on.

It's as close as you can get to legal meth. The first use will be insane, you'll never feel like that again though how hard you may chase it.

C O F F E E
O
F
F
F
E
E

I go to the gym at 5am so I need something to get me out of bed.

nice triple dubs

I am making my own preworkout for the first time - used to use beet juice but its too costly.

Citrulline Malate - 6g.
Creatine - 5g
Beta-Alanine: 1g, then work up to 2.5g then reduce and cycle it

For caffeine I still take black coffee, as its MUCH healthier than caffeiene pills.

For flavour im trying a few different essential oils, koolaid powders and such.

I also have a SECRET indegredient: celery seeds, ground up. They serious boost your sex drive, erections, ball size, ejaculate size, and are VERY dense in antioxidants - 16x more than broccoli

I'll have to look into that celery stuff

Caffeine often gives me headaches and upset stomach. Rather than taking preworkout, I prefer to insulin spike with a mass/carb shake before a workout. Throw in some spirulina powder for natural boost (spirulina good with protein shakes also, you will feel GREAT afterwards)

Only reason I use c4 is because it's 40$ for 2 cans at Costco. Plus I have a high caffeine tolerance so I can take 3 scoops and be golden to make up for the lack of other shit in it in ratio to caffeine.

2 scoops before then I'll go to the bathroom and eat a scoop twenty minutes into workout from a bag for sublingual quick absorption. Pwo's are amazing but tolerance builds up and unless you're nutrition is on point it won't effect you properly with optimal results...basically you'll feel shitty

I've just bought a tub of Mesomorph in Rocket Pop flavour. Waiting for my tracking number and dispatch email. Should i really eat it on an empty stomach? I'm in a cut right now and the only way i can maintain my lifts is by eating 2 hours before my session. How do i take the PWO? With water? How many mls?

Same here.
But it does seem to work pretty well for what it is, gonna start adding shit to it to make it better though
Thanks celery seed guy

This makes a lot of sense and IDK why its not more common. Everyone is telling me to take complex carbs before working out - wtf?

Thanks I will look into spirulina powder for my preworkout stack

taking it on empty stomach isnt necessary it may just take longer to kick in

Im currently taking 1,000 mgs of caffeine pre workout because my tolerance is fucked to shit. I'm literally begging for heart failure at this point. But if I don't take it my entire body basically shuts down. Please be careful when fucking around with higher doses.

Just make your own STR potion
How to make a high test STR potion
>4 scoops of Pw of your choice
>stree overlord
>crush and adderall pill in it
>some coke and some milk
>some japanese pickle juice for an extra kick

Pros : it's like taking speed
Cons : it's like taking speed

im looking for dmaa supplements, it seems that mesomorph no longer contains the dmaa....are you sure it hasn't been banned outright?

your potion is too strong for me potion seller

Mesomorph and Mad Man are the only 2 preworkouts I can find at fitness stores in my area that have DMAA in it. Snow cone flavored mesomorph is my preference though. If you lakc motivation one day you can take a scoop and basically be forced to go to the gym or scratch your face off. I like preworkout personally.

post link to mesomorph cant find it on amazon

Dust Extreme contains the most DMAA of any pre-workout I've seen yet.

Reformulated. Dust doesn't have DMAA anymore.

fuggg im researching...even nutrivitashop is selling dmha instead of dmaa now...not sure if its as good. will report soon lads

I buy in store but here is a link I found with some quick googling.
a1supplements.com/aps-nutrition-mesomorph

>tfw cant take DMAA because drug tests

I'm in US military DMAA has never made me pop on a drug test. For what reason are you tested?

Also, even if it does pop a false positive if you take some ungodly amount of preworkout technicians are trained to recognize them based on concentration and specific substance. You'll be good man.

If you want legal then go with classic EC stack or Fenix Ground Zero + Yohimbine. Ditch the yohi if you are fat as fuck or you will get too resistant to it.