Stop eating meat

"In 1913 Russian Pathologist Nikolai N. Anichkov fed purified cholesterol to rabbits and produced the same lesions that had been seen in the arteries of humans on autopsy. A hundred years later in 2013 Dr. William C. Roberts, MD, Executive Director, Baylor Heart and Vascular Institute concluded that atherosclerosis had a single cause - cholesterol. "1) Atherosclerosis is easily produced experimentally in herbivores (monkeys, rabbits) by giving them diets containing large quantities of cholesterol (egg yolks) or saturated fat (animal fat). Indeed, atherosclerosis is one of the easiest diseases to produce experimentally, but the recipient must be an herbivore. It is not possible to produce atherosclerosis in carnivores (tigers, lions, dogs, etc.). In contrast, it is not possible to produce atherosclerosis simply by raising a rabbit's blood pressure or blowing cigarette smoke in its face for an entire lifetime. 2) Atherosclerotic plaques contain cholesterol. 3) Societies with high average cholesterol levels have higher event rates (heart attacks, etc.) than societies with much lower average cholesterol levels. 4) When serum cholesterol levels (especially the low-density lipoprotein cholesterol [LDL-C] level) are lowered (most readily, of course, by statin drugs), atherosclerotic events fall accordingly and the lower the level, the fewer the events (“less is more”). Although most humans consider themselves carnivores or at least omnivores, basically we humans have characteristics of herbivores" From his article Some Facts and Principles Learned after Spending 50 Years investigating Coronary Heart Disease."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2q91dUtDYkU
youtube.com/watch?v=sQOQdBLHrLk
youtube.com/watch?v=wx0pOGVMntM
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4067152
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8005079
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1874810/pdf/canmedaj01383-0052.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7788369
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3137939/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2912628/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25076673
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8442642
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19748244
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3948463
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18293883
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

k

just had the best roast lamb+pototate dinner tb h lads.

>stop eating meat
As soon as newborns stop dying when their mom is vegan.

>it's the daily vegan cuck thread

>stop eating that which you adapted to feed on for billions of years
yeah
no

if anything, you should stop eating carbs if that's a thing you're worried about
we never adapted to the amount of carbs we eat in modern society, even bread is too new for us

xD
Plants are carbs which accounted for like 95% of human intake for most of evolution. Meat is the thing that has become so cheap and available.

>Just had a baby corpse for dinner
>Buzzfeed: one baby died because it's mom fed it only lettuce
>user: vegan newborns die all the time
Catalog > filters > vegan > hide > save

Pretty awesome how Usain Bolt can be such an awesome sprinter when he is a 6'5 lanklet. Sprinting is one of the few olympic sports where being an averagelet is an advantage. Look at most sprinters they're around 5'9 to 6'0.

Meat causes heart disease

>>stop eating that which you adapted to feed on for billions of years
Name ONE physiological adaptation humans made to eat meat.

hes an outlier

besides that people dont realise that the differences between usain bolt and the guy with the last place is like 2 seconds lmao

Bigger brains

BTFO

Incisors

nice ad hominem faggot

its true though

Apparently you didn't evolve enough. I said adaptation TO eat meat. Not FROM eating meat. Also bigger brains are mostly attributed to cooked food (so less energy wasted on digestion) and high calorie consumption. Meat did help with consuming lots of calories back then when food was scarce, but we don't need it now.

It's as if you're implying that there is a nutrient in meat that helps us be, that doesn't exist in plants.
Name one physiological adaptation humans made to eat meat.
Name one nutrient found in meat that isn't found in plants.

Here have a reply, you enormous retarded cocksucking faggot.

canines

You can't tear through flesh with your weak human jaw. If you think you can, go bite a live cow's ass

what is it that makes liberals/vegans think that:
>what I say about this controversial topic is a fact and there is no other point of view available so if you dont agree youre a fucking mongoloid

Why are you so against eating meat. I agree factory farming is bad so I advocate hunting

It's not usain bolt, it's lopez lomong. 180 cm x 69kg / 5'11" 150 lb.
He's from sudan.

Personal best(s)

800 m: 1:45.58
1,500 m: 3:32.20
1,500 m (in.): 3:36.52
One Mile: 3:51.45
One Mile (in.): 3:51.21
3,000 m: 7:50.36
3,000 m (in.): 7:44.16
5,000 m (in): 13:06.99
5,000 m: 13:11.63

Human ancestors had that for millions of years before meat eating was a normal thing. Most animals have canines, be they carnivore or herbivore. They're useful teeth for a lot of things.

What a retarded argument.

The guy is having a discussion and giving his opinion. Why are you taking it so personally?

They're some flat canines on that guy

If we weren't meant to eat meat why don't we get sick from it?
Cucks - 0
Meaty men - 1

Because I keep seeing that mentality everywhere and I just makes me wonder

Chimps do have much bigger canines than men, i guess it get those female monkeys wet.

Meat is associated with heart attack and obesity though Mr. man.

so are vegetable oils, grains etc

I call this sick

>give animal fat to herbivorous animals and it fucks with them

wooooooooow

Explain how not a single inuit died of earth attacks before the contact with the white men while they mostly eat seal blubber.

That's processed foods though, vegetables and whole grains are not inherently harmful. Of course processed carbs, fats and meats are worse.

>Why are you so against eating meat.
I didn't start it though
Post canines
The only cause of heart disease is blood cholesterol

If we weren't meant to eat meat why does steak taste so good?
Cucks - 2
Meaty men - 2

That's a myth, the inuit and Ekimo tells are bullshit. They're found corpses with atherosclerosis.

If we weren't supposed to eat meat we wouldn't be able to digest it.

Tell me, if we're supposed to be vegan why is the human body most effecient in absorbing amino acids from meat, eggs, and milk?

"That's not true"

Man, that was the easiest explanation I've ever had to give

If there is no physiological adaptation in humans to eat meat and every nutrient can be found in plants then why does a herbivore like a Deer eat a bird when he can find one?

>youtube.com/watch?v=2q91dUtDYkU
>youtube.com/watch?v=sQOQdBLHrLk

The simple answer is meat is packed with nutrient. Why eat 50 variants of plants to get the same amount? This is also the reason why most vegans are deficient in certain nutrients

Good point. I'll be sure to use that next time someone tells me ice cream is bad for me.

>If I wasn't supposed to eat it, I wouldn't be able to digest it. Tell me, why would I be so efficient at absorbing the sugar in this ice cream if t'weren't meant for me to eat?

I like the vegan angle too but that "we're not meant to eat meat" point is just utterly retarded. Of course we can eat and digest meat and it provides a lot of nutrition that's not even the point. If someone says humans are meant to be hebivores you can immediately trash his opinion.

>If we weren't supposed to eat meat we wouldn't be able to digest it.
We can digest it because the acid in our stomach can break down protein. Cows are fed intestines and bone flour from other cows all the time and digest it just fine.
>Tell me, if we're supposed to be vegan why is the human body most effecient in absorbing amino acids from meat, eggs, and milk?
Because fiber inhibits absorption. So? Just overshoot your protein goal by a few grams and you're set

Sugar isn't bad for you, there's sugar in fruits, too. We need sugar to live. It's TOO MUCH sugar that's bad.

So, basically fuck off, retard.

> This is also the reason why most vegans are deficient in certain nutrients
The typical person eating the western diet has more deficiencies than the typical vegan (it was B12, iodine and calcium, 3 nutrients you can easily take care of).

If someone says we're meant to be anything, you can trash their opinion. If we're talking about what we're best suited to, there's a strong case for an herbivorous or mostly herbivorous diet.

The point is that we can't break down plant amino acids like, say, gorillas can. You can't get a complete amino acid profile without eating eggs, meat, or dairy unless you mix and match different types of veggies.

This works now, but it was impossible in caveman times.

Let's discuss the best cuts, brahs. What's the most economic, but delicious part for steak? Entrecote?

There really isn't. Why vegans struggle to accept that humans are omnivores is beyond me.

Agreed. I'd say we're meant to be normal weight at most though (or maybe slightly overweight after a really good crop), obesity is extremely unnatural. Unrelated to the thread though.

>billions of years

Every thread, the number gets bigger. Next you'll be saying humans existed and began eating meat trillions of years ago.

Here's another kind of "evolution" argument for you

youtube.com/watch?v=wx0pOGVMntM

>This works now, but it was impossible in caveman times.

Most population in the world right now is due to agricultural expansion mostly from the big rivers in asia/africa.
Neanderthal cavecucks went extinct.

>we need sugar to live
umm no, carbs are literally the only macro humans can function without, yes our body converts the food into glucose, which is a sugar, so we can use it as fuel, but saying we NEED to ingest sugar to live is just a flat out lie

those probably aren't even natural. You could be a more convincing retard. Try harder.

>blowing cigarette smoke in its face for an entire lifetim

What a jerk

Where are your claws?

>Why vegans struggle to accept that humans are omnivores is beyond me.

I totally accept that most humans are omnivores. It's just that the word omnivore doesn't really mean anything useful. It's just a classification we use based on an animal's eating behavior. It doesn't indicate what the optimal diet is and says nothing about how well suited we are to each type of food we put in our mouths.

Yet, historically the biggest and strongest humans were nomads who ate mostly meat and dairy. Also, noblemen were larger than the peasants because they had access to meat. Also, neanderthals were physically more powerful than cro magnons, smarter, too. They were simply outbred.

So, yeah, way to miss the point again. Your body needs some amount of sugar, it doesn't matter if you eat it or your body converts it from something. The icecream example was stupid.

The "optimal" diet depends on lifestyle. In the case of Veeky Forums veganism is not even close to optimal.

I doubt the nomads thing and nobles had way better hygiene and access to food of course they were healthier. Physical power is not what evolution is about user, it's survivial of the fittest not the strongest.

>we can't break down plant amino acids like, say, gorillas can
Factually incorrect. Amino acids are chemical compounds. "Plant" isoleucine is identical to "animal" isoleucine.
>You can't get a complete amino acid profile without eating eggs, meat, or dairy
Factually incorrect. The only incomplete protein in the world is gelatin which is animal sourced. Even bananas have a complete amino acid profile
>unless you mix and match different types of veggies.
Fallacious. You should "mix and match" a variety of foods in any diet.
>This works now, but it was impossible in caveman times.
Exactly! You are not a caveman! Please go vegan.

Good lord that webm

>why eat 50 variety of plant for the same nutrient

Because it's less harmful for the environment and nobody is dying in the process.

It depends on goals really. If you're goal is health and longevity, your diet should be mostly plants.

Post your own canines since they are so good at eating cooked meat that has been cut into tiny bites with a a knife

Come on, post canines

If we are not meant to eat meat? Why have we evolved to be the prime ultimate killing machine? Long endurance runners, brains capable of calculating and thinking in advance. Arm and leg strength to fuck shit up. Strong teeth to rip through flesh

My ancestors hunted on this land before me for thousands of years. And I will do so to, but instead of hunting, give me those JUICY GMO hormone injected beef slices

-

Anyone got any basic inforgraphs on how to become vegan without losing my TEST and upping estrogine? Cheers

>If the deer eats the bird, you must acquit!

>be meatcuck
>go extinct
>b-b-but muh ...

Shut up.

Go wrestle a grizzly bear.

>8 pack
How do I get a torso like this?

>You can't tear through flesh with your weak human jaw.

That's a relief.

Step 1 is being a sudanese.

>And here we see the apex predator in its natural habitat who hunts down prey and tears it with jaw and claw and eats it raw, without spicing it with vegetables

How will vegans ever recover?

chimps eat meat

Mostly to defend grain elevators from competing tribes.

Testosterone and creatine famarino

Children who are raised on strict vegan diets do not grow normally:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4067152
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8005079

Children develop rickets after prolonged periods of strict vegetarian diets:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1874810/pdf/canmedaj01383-0052.pdf

"There are some links between vegetarians and lower birthweight and earlier labour"

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7788369

Effects of vitamin B12 and folate deficiency on brain development in children:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3137939/

"Particular attention should be paid to adequate protein intake and sources of essential fatty acids, iron, zinc, calcium, and vitamins B12 and D. Supplementation may be required in cases of strict vegetarian diets with no intake of any animal products."

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2912628/

These next five are case studies:

Cerebral atrophy in a vitamin B12-deficient infant of a vegetarian mother:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25076673

Severe megaloblastic anemia in child breast fed by a vegetarian mother:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8442642

Consequences of exclusive breast-feeding in vegan mother newborn - case report:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19748244

Nutritional vitamin B12 deficiency in a breast-fed infant of a vegan-diet mother:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3948463

"We report the case of a 7 month-old girl that presented with acute anemia, generalized muscular hypotonia and failure to thrive. Laboratory evaluation revealed cobalamin deficiency, due to a vegan diet of the mother."

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18293883

I'm from the west indies, that's close enough.

And there's the retarded list user who just tries to overwhelm and never replies afterwards. Gonna post your next 2 lists too?

Haha, #GotEm how will those idiots ever recover

>b12 meme
yeah nice try

>processed sugar is the same as sugar found in fruits

WEW LAD

Go kill a grizzly bear with a weapon that our evolutionary evolved brain made us capable of creating, humans have always hunted with weapons.

cholesterol is the chemical precursor to testosterone

We're good at things. Not sure why you're trying to tie that to eating meat. Some of the biggest, strongest animals in the world are herbivores. A rhino can fuck up a lion but it still eats grass. Hippos have the biggest canine teeth of any land animal and are one of the most dangerous creatures in Africa. They don't use it to eat meat, it just helps them not get eaten by other things. Humans are actually pretty shit physically in comparison.

Not an argument, stay anti science cucks

And estrogen

>when your meme backfires on you

thats an awful shoop

I have viking blood in my veins. My ancestors have been eating goats and fucking goats for centuries. And you're telling me that it's unhealthy?

Can I actually have some links of sources to a vegan diet that doesn't fuck up with your testosterone levels?

Already on /nofap /coldshower /meditation /nordicgirlfriend might as well go /vegan to ASCEND

Also pic related, I cant grow facial hair, shall i start injecting TREN to reach true potential?

@41669415
>muh viking blood
Nice attentionwhoring chimpfaced faggot

Nice mustache.

>My ancestors have been eating goats and fucking goats for centuries. And you're telling me that it's unhealthy?

I don't know why people think anything their great great great grandpa did was absolutely perfect in every way. Apparently before science was a thing, everyone already knew everything.

>muh sentimentality

>viking blood
>that beard

im sorry lad

No

The Bulgars were horse-riding nomads and were 5'9 on average in a time where the average human was 5'5.

Pure lies. Only quinoa and soy provide a full amino acid set, while virtually every type of meat provides the complete chain.

Meh, a theoretical extra 5 years isn't worth it imo.

>modern humans don't eat meat
WEW LAD

>viking blood
>manlet

LOL YEA OK

Nice one newfag

>Attentionwhoring
You're on Veeky Forums you pleb, we all here are trying to reach our true potential. Post a pic

That is one week of not shaving, disgusting right, maybe low test

I'm 6'1 king of manlets

man these kind of threads never succeed on this retarted board. People on here are way to stupid and how do you espect them to change from a bad diet to a superior while they consume fucking protein powder on a daily basis.