The most powerful man in the entire existence was a manlet

>the most powerful man in the entire existence was a manlet
HOW WILL LANKLETS EVER RECOVER?

>Born of a lying whore
>brought up thinking he was special
>got fucked up by the romans and the jews for blaspheming

Definitely the most powerful man.

He'd be great to have around while bulking though. Endless bread and fish.

>Jesus is 5'1
I just wanna pick up the lil guy and hug him

>literally talking shit about jesus

I always imagined Jesus to be handsome. People wouldn't follow him unless he was both sexy and charismatic

>the son of God was a manlet
How will Christfags ever recover?

You have a lot of pent up hate in you

How is it pent up if I release it?

People were a lot shorter during Jebustime.

Does that make romans the most powerful nation to ever exist then ?

>balding
>manlet
>unibrow
>son of god

Pick 4

why would people follow and then worship an ugly manlet?

shorties are always the most prone to extravagant performance (see hollywood). It's their only way to get respect.

Repent, my friend. It´s not too late to find the goodness in your heart.

What kind of assumption is this? We can't know because we don't know specific traits of his genetics, but what really gets me is the point where the writers would have noted his height. How the fuck would you know that they would note it? If the Bible is divine, then it doesn't matter because that's not what the writers wanted to convey. That's such a stupid point to make.

Its a good guess because these writers dote and note on everything else about the man? Being 6 ft something in a time where the average height is

>the romans built a mini cross for him
CUTE

The average human height has been increasing steadily for thousands of years.

No shit he was short, the real question is what was his height relative to others.

you realise that the average was a lot shorter back then? jesus christ, the amount of brainlets on this board is fucking scary

>a man born in a time period when people were generally shorter, due to genetic/enviromental/dietary effects, was short by modern standards
Groundbreaking stuff m8s

Jesus was a jewish cult leader from Israel 2000 years ago, him being a manlet should surprise no one.

Is Veeky Forums the dumbest board on the site?

LANKLETS BTFO

>the most powerful man in the entire existence was a manlet
>THE MOST POWERFUL MAN
LOL that's all he was, was a man. Maybe he was a charismatic speaker, but that's ALL he was, was A MAN. NOT A GOD. NOT THE SON OF A GOD. JUST A MAN.

Godfags need to get over themselves and stop all this make-believe nonsense. Also, stop using it as an excuse TO COMMIT GENOCIDE!

>because these writers dote and note on everything else about the man?
What colour was his skin or hair or eyes, was he thin or fat or muscular or hairy or bald? There are nearly no details about what Jesus looked like, the idea that they definitely would have noted his height is manlet logic.

OYYY VEEEY

Just to piss in your cornflakes, the crucifix was nothing more than a board to tie to the arms, which was then hoisted onto a scaffold where the body was nailed.

>The average human height has been increasing steadily for thousands of years.
So this means women have been breeding with taller guys and not shorter guys for the past 5 thousand years?

Jesus and Christianity was a Roman false flag to pacify the Jews. Didn't work but that was what it was.

Understanding this is the final red pill.

Norsemen were almost the same height in ancient times as they are now.

All other peoples were manlets tho

Nutrition also improved a lot. Poor nutrition would have stunted potential growth during most of human history. Easy access to all the food you need is still a very recent development on the historical scale.

Tl;dr: Can't get big if you can't eat big

yeah. that makes sense. nothing to do with average life quality, life span and modern medicine though.

>thinking he was special
He knew he was God, and was still very humble

I'm starting to think the reason you're miserable and cant get a gf because you're dumb as a rock. Holy fucking shit, this thread

"He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to Him, nothing in His appearance that we should desire Him." Isiah 53:2

That's the Old Testament my pal

It's a prophecy my bro

>Also, stop using it as an excuse TO COMMIT GENOCIDE!

True

So what was Jesus anyway?

Was he God or was he the son of God? Are they the same thing? What's the difference between the father, son and the holy spirit then?

its pretty complicated actually

There is God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. One God, as three "persons."

really asking the though questions, i don't think that anyone here is capable of answering this properly

Different parts/aspects of the same god. To use a Freudian psychological comparison, the father, son and holy spirt are like the id, ego and superego of a single person.

Not a perfect explanation but gives the general idea

That's funny because everyone seems to have an opinion on it. ;)

that's why i said "properly"

Do I smell one of (((them))) in this post?

He was also complete DYEL

Some historians have argued that general looks like skin tone, eyes, etc have been etched out of history because it goes against the blond, hair, blue eye, white as snow narrative that the churches pushed. But Jesus and race is a whole nether issue.

Manlet logic would win either way in case of height. Either he was the average height of all the men of his era (i.e. 5 foot nothing) and nothing to write home about. Or if he was tall then somebody would have taken a fucking note to show lanklets were right.

daily reminder Christianity is a religion for cucks.

> "He had great qualities and attributes, others also held him in high esteem. His blessed face shone like the full moon. He was slightly taller than a man of middle height, but shorter than a tall person...His blessed hair was slightly twisted. If his hair became parted naturally in the middle he left it so, otherwise he did not habitually make an effort to part his hair in the middle...Rasulullah (saas) had a very luminous complexion (color), and a wide forehead. His eye brows were of dense and fine hair ." - Tirmidhi

>He was slightly taller than a man of middle height but shorter than a tall person

>Arabs were usually very taller and very much built in body, if you see various historical accounts, they usually say 5'10 as middle height

>I think by this we can say he would be around 6', the perfect male height

allahu akbar

He had to carry a big cross though. Thing of the functional strength.

>according to a Jewish historian

>Jewish man claims jesus was a balding old looking manlet

Woah, I better believe him.

>The average human height has been increasing steadily for thousands of years.

Lmao, no.
The paleolithic man was literally as tall as the modern western man today.